Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. (519 Views)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hello and good afternoon.
Romance section is arguably the most active on NL.
Use this thread to vent your frustrations, addiction and get help from fellow narialanders!
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by tetula123(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why not start with yours
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Makavelli25: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wtf is going on with my life. I need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
tetula123:
Why not start with yours
You're right.
It'll be a long one honestly
My life is filled with problems
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
Wtf is going on with my life. I need advice
Tell us brother.
What is your problem
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by yougrichy: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
I'll definitely speak of the unfortunate event that I was involved in today,after I get help,hopefully.
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Mekanus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
EkOlatunde:

You're right.
We're ready to read. I ain't no lazy youth.
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Makavelli25: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
EkOlatunde:

Tell us brother.
What is your problem
From finances to academics. I have problem everywhere
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mekanus:
We're ready to read. I ain't no lazy youth.
Well where do I start?
Is it that I was recently sacked last week or is it about how my sister is struggling for her life?
I'm in debts and frustrated.
At age 27 I have almost nothing to my name.
I struggled to enter school because I was from a poor home and yet after suffering to graduate I couldn't get a job.
After landing a primary school job covid-19 came and now I'm sacked.

My sister might die at any moment and I have no money.
My rent itself will soon be due, Only God knows where I'll stay in a few months from now.
I'm sick
I'm tired
I'm depressed
Sometimes I want to cry and die in my sleep but I keep waking up then I remember my sister is in pains from her illness.
I'm truly tired

1 Like

Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by tunize(m): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
EkOlatunde:

You're right.
Hmmm no wonder u created this
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Makavelli25:
From finances to academics. I have problem everywhere
Let it all out brother.
It's the only thing we can do.
It's only my sister that's keep me from taking my life.
It's as if God has abandoned me and left me in the hands of my enemies
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
tunize:

Hmmm no wonder u created this
My brother I'm just tired.
Narialand is the only place I can vent.
Loneliness and depression aren't doing me well at all.
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by tunize(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
EkOlatunde:

My brother I'm just tired.
Narialand is the only place I can vent.
Loneliness and depression aren't doing me well at all.
Loneliness what kind of loneliness?
Is that ppl are around you,but you don't seem to feel their presence in your life or u don't have ppl around you?
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Humanoid01(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
EkOlatunde:

Well where do I start?
Is it that I was recently sacked last week or is it about how my sister is struggling for her life?
I struggled to enter school because I was from a poor home and yet after suffering to graduate I couldn't get a job.

My rent itself will soon be due, Only God knows where I'll stay in a few months from now.
I'm sick
I'm tired
I'm depressed
Sometimes I want to cry and die in my sleep but I keep waking up then I remember my sister is in pains from her illness.
I'm truly tired
Please don't say the emboldened again. You have a heart and a mind. Where is your faith? Pray to God, access His throne through His son Jesus, pour out your heart to Him. Your answers may not come immediately, but God said that He will answer those who seek Him DILIGENTLY. God requires something from you, and He's waiting.
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Fmlao: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mine is much but it's all about my finances
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
My only problem now is that I need drugs to control my sex drives. I need to get rid of it
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by Epositive(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
My problem now is the lecturer that lost my script, hence dropping the course. An A course for that matter. angry

Modified

Baba don see my script. grin
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

Please don't say the emboldened again. You have a heart and a mind. Where is your faith? Pray to God, access His throne through His son Jesus, pour out your heart to Him. Your answers may not come immediately, but God said that He will answer those who seek Him DILIGENTLY. God requires something from you, and He's waiting.
God has abandoned me.
I'm owing people so much money.
I'm yet to pay for my sisters hospital bill
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by OGWILLS123: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
EkOlatunde:

Well where do I start?

I'm sick
I'm tired
I'm depressed
I'm truly tired
Bro life no go ever balanced cry
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by EkOlatunde: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Lord knows I have suffered in a few days from now I might just decide to take my life.
I'm tired!
Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by wisest10: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Life no balance..I was trying to help a friend and in doing that i put my family in great debt..this few months has been really tough for me sha..my friends who I helped all abandoned me,some cut my call when I try to get in touch with them..my family now are seriously down coz of my debt .the only regret I have now is that I did not keep female friends if only I did I would have seen an helper from them...life no just balance,from helping somebody,you dey receive threat up and down..
My problem no end there but atleast i said it out

1 Like

Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by wisest10: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:

I swear this life get as e be...

1 Like

Re: State Your Problems, Addictions, Frustrations And Everything Here. by BigSarah(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
The public sucks,the public has no hope.No Empathy

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Take Care Of The Vagina / Ebuka Reacts To President Muhammadu Buhari's Tweet -check Reactions / Shameless Masturbation Addict Reveals How He Was Able To Overcome 9 Years Of Mas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.