Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11222 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by anuma1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorer and Lala the snake Wizard
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by dawnomike(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
LadyF grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2020

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by azpekuliar: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jakumo.

[Edit]

For his SATIRICAL posts on just about any topic on Nairaland that catches his fancy (mostly Politics) while using impeccable flawless English to do so. His type is a rarity on Nairaland. He is my Nairaland legend!

A few of the threads created over the years to unravel his identity. One OP even said he must have been the late President YarAdua cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/591252/jakumo-he-im-fascinated-writing

https://www.nairaland.com/304037/jakumo-jamace-jarus-one-soul

https://www.nairaland.com/381145/jakumo-yaradua-relationship

https://www.nairaland.com/752875/jakumo-should-arrested-awarded-over

https://www.nairaland.com/369761/jakumo-he

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
azpekuliar:
Jakumo
ur reason?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
dawnomike:
LadyF grin
Your reason?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
anuma1:
Explorer and Lala the snake Wizard
your reason?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by anuma1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
your reason?
To tap more knowledge from Explorer and to know the similarities between Lala and snakes

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
anuma1:
To tap more knowledge from Explorer and to know the similarities between Lala and snakes
Oh wow! I hope they see this and arrange a meeting

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kestolove95

Reason being that we stay in the same state & I'm also down for her.

Also want to meet Sweetcunt97
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Fatymore
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ladylite: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
NL peeps I would love to meet in person

Missimelda01
Analyzer
Misspurity
Anomally
Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ladylite: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Nairalander: Ladylite
Reason: Sex

Am married sir. Too late

7 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=Shibaraba post=88306940][/quote]

Seriously why do people hate on this guy, I see it everywhere on NL, did he do something ?

13 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olayinka777:
Kestolove95

Reason being that we stay in the same state & I'm also down for her.
hit the pm button
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
pcguru1:

Seriously why do people hate on this guy, I see it everywhere on NL, did he do something ?
He stole their hearts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Am married sir. Too late
Was a typo

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
He stole their hearts

Seriously I'm curious , they always strike out his comments when quoted.

7 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
hit the pm button
Done that in the past
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Olayinka777:
Done that in the past
Ok relax. She's tripping.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nairalander -Mamagee3
Reason - because she's in USA and I love her tites those two oranges are not of this world grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ladylite: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Was a typo
A sexypo
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers
, Safarigirl

And alexreports/gleesmodel so I can eradicate malaria with Pa Nwoko.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Ok relax. She's tripping.

grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by schoolboi: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
pcguru1:

Seriously I'm curious , they always strike out his comments when quoted.

Because he was a die hard buhari support.
And most people hate him for that. If you're a buhari supporter here in this forum, you're officially tagged a zombie. Hence the hate on the guy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Graysons: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
OtemSapien

Mrschima grin

and

Explorer smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ladylite:
A sexypo
Pls pls pls that was a typo. why would I want to meet who I never had a covo wit on the forum? Sincerely this is my first time noticing your moniker. And do I even know if u are a male or female that I'd want to meet you? Don't trip that was a typo. I have edited my post. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Fatymore

Lol...so that you can beat me abi

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by NaijadrivaCars: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
. I want to see that join join teeth wey e get. cheesy

My advice: Never go to NL events or reveal your moniker to anyone you don't know. @

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

You want to research her abi
I've already given my reasons so what this question?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Lol...so that you can beat me abi

Lol, beat?? When no b say i dey yaba left grin grin

Why did u tink if such sef??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.