Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? (1451 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Woman Raised By A Single Mother? / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
NiRfreak:

I know it painful for u...but it's life. take heart
. No it's doesn't because I am a proper child with care from both parents.
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. If it's no fault of yours like dead, I can understand but if by carelessness of a Randy boy and irresponsible girl then York is on them. Single parenting is not an option for a great society. I raise my case

I'm pleased with your response. It was a pleasure sharing thoughts.

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
FinianIb:

I'm pleased with your response. It was a pleasure sharing thoughts.
. We rise together when we share ideas. Greatness awaits you
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by NiRfreak(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. No it's doesn't because I am a proper child with care from both parents.

So while are u worked up when I said one of the truth about single mom.....I have seen cases of how certain men will Bleep a single and still fvvck her daughter too...it's common...
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
NiRfreak:

So while are u worked up when I said one of the truth about single mom.....I have seen cases of how certain men will Bleep a single and still fvvck her daughter too...it's common...
. Check your words, it doesn't fit for public consumption. I am not angry with you. Just trying to decide your type of person from your words that all
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by NiRfreak(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Check your words, it doesn't fit for public consumption. I am not angry with you. Just trying to decide your type of person from your words that all

Just fvvck off if u don't want people to comment on ya thread the way it is...
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
NiRfreak:

Just fvvck off if u don't want people to comment on ya thread the way it is...
. Well am going to tell you to calm down, cool down your temper
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
The thing that everyone has to admit is this. Raising a child is not easy!!!

So as adults, we have to decide for ourselves.

Do i want to be a single mother?(widow, rape, special needs, mental illness,and maybe incest excluded?

Do i want to be a single father? (Wodower, special needs, abandonment by partner, mental illness and maybe incest excluded)

Your answer will serve as a guide to how you conduct yourself with the opposite sex.

If you give consent toward unprotected sex, then you are giving consent towards pregnancy and parenthood.

What single parents need right now is our support. Not being judgmental. We need elders, and those who have gone on this path to offer guidance to many who struggle.

Society is taking a lot of insult for the degenerates many raised poorly.
Re: What Is It Like To Be Raised By A Single Mother? by sirjamesjnr(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
The thing that everyone has to admit is this. Raising a child is not easy!!!

So as adults, we have to decide for ourselves.

Do i want to be a single mother?(widow, rape, special needs, mental illness,and maybe incest excluded?

Do i want to be a single father? (Wodower, special needs, abandonment by partner, mental illness and maybe incest excluded)

Your answer will serve as a guide to how you conduct yourself with the opposite sex.

If you give consent toward unprotected sex, then you are giving consent towards pregnancy and parenthood.

What single parents need right now is our support. Not being judgmental. We need elders, and those who have gone on this path to offer guidance to many who struggle.

Society is taking a lot of insult for the degenerates many raised poorly.
. I agree with some of your points. What my thread is all about is to discourage single parenting, irresponsible life style, Escape route to men who indulged in baby mamalism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Reason Why Redpill Is A Heap Of Bullshit / ... / Is It Wrong For A Young Man To Visit The Family Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.