Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms (2692 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by finewoman(f): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Oizee:
he's alright, just a teenager
i am no teenager, I am 50 and she is 27, I block her atimes to avoid her writing stinker to me but usually she finds a way to call me the next day but this time around she provoked me and I blocked her from all channels and it’s been 8 days now. I expect her to call me via normal phone call before I unblock her but she is yet to call. If I unblock her just like that it will repeat next time.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Oizee(f): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2020
finewoman:
i am no teenager, I am 50 and she is 27, I block her atimes to avoid her writing stinker to me but usually she finds a way to call me the next day but this time around she provoked me and I blocked her from all channels and it’s been 8 days now. I expect her to call me via normal phone call before I unblock her but she is yet to call. If I unblock her just like that it will repeat next time.
I'm sorry Sir, but I was only kidding though, but u c dat gap between you two, I won't blame her but u.
Women are like that in nature and you supposed to have known that. Your maturity can't be compared to hers, but fortunately you didn't display any sign of maturity now
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by ImaIma1(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2020
finewoman:

What if she never calls? Because sometimes, both parties could choose to be stubborn and it could go on for weeks.

If she has the attitude of writing stinkers and being disrespectful, you should report her to her family so that they can caution her.

I am sure both of you will settle this issue as long as you still feel love for each other and are still committed to the marriage. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by frozen70(f): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=finewoman post=93677136]Honest opinions guys, my wife traveled to Belgium before the pandemic to stay with his elder brother who just lost his wife, at least to help take care of his kids until the wife is buried. SHe has been there for 5 months now because of the boarder closure, the only way we communicate is via watsap calls and Facebook messenger, one week ago she called me on video call and I refused to take her calls because I was doing a transaction with my phone at that time but I didn’t tell her my reason for rejecting her video calls, I just kept rejecting the calls, next thing she called audio and when I picked she started saying all sorts and accused me of cheating, she wrote all sorts to me and when I was typing to reply her she blocked me, after few hours she unblocked me but then I blocked her back, she called on messenger and I blocked her there too. I Blocked her from my two Whatsap’s and my Facebook as well. The only way she can reach me is via international call but she is yet to call and I have left her blocked for one week now. Am I doing the right thing? What massage could I be passing along to her with my actions? I just need a way to make her stop accusing me of cheating all the time.
Pls advice and no insults pls. [/quote
Just unblock her

It will be resolved, you are sure she is faithful where she is and she is doubting your loyalty to her

Just open all access of communication when you get to the Bridge you guys will cross
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by deltateam: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2020
finewoman:
Honest opinions guys, my wife traveled to Belgium before the pandemic to stay with his elder brother who just lost his wife, at least to help take care of his kids until the wife is buried. SHe has been there for 5 months now because of the boarder closure, the only way we communicate is via watsap calls and Facebook messenger, one week ago she called me on video call and I refused to take her calls because I was doing a transaction with my phone at that time but I didn’t tell her my reason for rejecting her video calls, I just kept rejecting the calls, next thing she called audio and when I picked she started saying all sorts and accused me of cheating, she wrote all sorts to me and when I was typing to reply her she blocked me, after few hours she unblocked me but then I blocked her back, she called on messenger and I blocked her there too. I Blocked her from my two Whatsap’s and my Facebook as well. The only way she can reach me is via international call but she is yet to call and I have left her blocked for one week now. Am I doing the right thing? What massage could I be passing along to her with my actions? I just need a way to make her stop accusing me of cheating all the time.
Pls advice and no insults pls.

You are being childish. She's insecure and that's not how to treat insecurity. Reassure her always. Tell her you love her and mean, show it. Be thoughtful, sensitive to her.

Everybody is passing through emotional and psychological issues, dont make a mountain out of an an ant hill

2 Likes

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by deltateam: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hope you are Not Confused??

When you say your wife, how do u mean? Cos you claim to be a woman..

If that is your case, What you Need is JESUS!
You need to Desist from such Wickedness..

It will lead you to Destruction!

Op @ finewoman. You hear so? Our resident Pastor has spoken.

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by seasy: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2020
deltateam:

You are being childish. She's insecure and that's not how to treat insecurity. Reassure her always. Tell her you love her and mean, show it. Be thoughtful, sensitive to her.

Everybody is passing through emotional and psychological issues, dont make a mountain out of an an ant hill

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Whyzaid(f): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
You're not doing well at all, you're handling this case with immaturity.
Re: I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms by Diamond23(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think the blocker and the blockee are all mad grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday / The person behind this moniker is a god amongst men / How Long Should An Engagement Last.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.