Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life (1516 Views)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Just finish my secondary last year no money to further it
The man that Promise to help me ended up using me for 9 good
months without paying me a dime embarassed when I wanted to voice out the
next thing was, "you are fired" cry
I started this year hoping for the best but instead I just watch a whole
year gone into waist no job no nothing even cleaner or gateman job I no see do angry
I have never in my life gone to waste like this, a whole year is about to finish
and yet not even one good boxer to show for it cry .
Is just waking up every morning roaming around The street searching
for job here and they not even one found the rest of the day goes into pressing
of phone. And for those that will come here to say that I own a phone yet I can not
learn any skill, i don learn tire no tools or laptop to practice
I have all the heaven and earth tutorial video's on my phone but no
laptop to start practicing.
I have a dream but no empowerment embarassed

I didn't Open this thread to beg for feeding money angry bcus even if you give me 2k today
The money go still finish and I start looking for another. All I need is empowerment
If you have a laptop that you are Not making use of please it can save a life down here. Or have any skill to teach me for free i will still thank you if you have any job to offer be it cleaner, gateman security sales boy anything please help a brother.
I live in Calabar, cross river state but if there is also opportunity in AKWA IBOM I can come down there. Thanks.
my whatsapp number:08058028309

2 Likes

Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by Myzubby(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
hmmm what about doing apperentice
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Myzubby:
hmmm what about doing apperentice
Ogar i for like learn but no money
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by Myzubby(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:

bro for this side you dont need to pay you only serve like for seven years afterwards you are settled
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Myzubby:
bro for this side you dont need to pay you only serve like for seven years afterwards you are settled
for which side ? please
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by Myzubby(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:

for which side ? please
Aba and Anambra
depending on who you serve the settlement ranges from 300k to up to 2million only if you know anyone living in any of these states especially Anambra and Abia state
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Myzubby:
Aba and Anambra
depending on who you serve the settlement ranges from 300k to up to 2million only if you know anyone living in any of these states especially Anambra and Abia state
I don't know any one there
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by Myzubby(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
check Jobs on jiji.com also you may find the one within your location that you may like
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by longetivity(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
in any situation u find urself in this life..... pls

JUST BE CALMING DOWN

1 Like

Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by Myzubby(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:

I don't know any one there
well I once lived in Anambra before I left three years ago and I know very well that apprentices that served their masters got paid well some may even chose to continue with there masters while they start up their own little by little
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
in any situation u find urself in this life..... pls

JUST BE CALMING DOWN
Bro I have been calming down since 2019
How long should i still continue calming cry

1 Like

Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by gunners160(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
menh, this is strong. I pray some one comes to ur aidV
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Myzubby:
check Jobs on jiji.com also you may find the one within your location that you may like
Just check nothing they

1 Like

Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by xamxy: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
I feel your pain bro embarassed embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
All will be well by God's grace
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by uchenageme(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do not use this year to judge. Things have been especially difficult this year because of Covid. Just be strong and persevere. Things will get better.
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by UDUJ(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
OGWILLS123:

You are using a new account. I am always scared of new accounts. Is this your alternate account?

Do you have a place to stay in Uyo?
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
UDUJ:

You are using a new account. I am always scared of new accounts. Is this your alternate account?

Do you have a place to stay in Uyo?
Please Sir nothing to be scared of cry
although is a new account but am not using it
for any frudulen means.
yes I have places to stay in uyo it was my former
Hometown before coming to calabar.
Please sir how can I reach you ?. thanks
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by UDUJ(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Please Sir nothing to be scared of cry
although is a new account but am not using it
for any frudulen means.
yes I have places to stay in uyo it was my former
Hometown before coming to calabar.
Please sir how can I reach you ?. thanks

Can you work in a building site? I am building my house in Uyo. I will fly into Uyo on Monday. If you are interested I can tell my site engineer to employ you. Depending on your qualifications you can either do manual labour or work as the project assistant (assisting the Engineer). Send me an email with your phone number. I will call you next week when I am in Uyo. At least this will help you a little (you can be making a minimum of 5k daily), but I am not accommodating you. So it's good you have a place to stay. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
UDUJ:

Can you work in a building site? I am building my house in Uyo. I will fly into Uyo on Monday. If you are interested I can tell my site engineer to employ you. Depending on your qualifications you can either do manual labour or work as the project assistant (assisting the Engineer). Send me an email with your phone number. I will call you next week when I am in Uyo. At least this will help you a little (you can be making a minimum of 5k daily), but I am not accommodating you. So it's good you have a place to stay. Cheers
Ok sir thanks very much I will send my phone number.
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by AyinUyo: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDUJ:

God bless you sir. Thank you for offering to help the young man.
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by LadySarah: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDUJ:

God bless your hustle.
Op, pls try to save up from this. Good luck in your endeavors
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by OGWILLS123: 4:20am On Sep 09, 2020
LadySarah:

God bless your hustle. Op, pls try to save up from this. Good luck in your endeavors
THANKS
Re: So Frustrated Right Now I Don't Know Where To Begin In Life by Abasman007: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2021
AyinUyo:
God bless you sir. please sir I would love to handle your air conditioning installation.... hoping to hear from you. Thank you
hello sir can you connect me to the commissioner of science and technology Akwaibom? I can build light sport aircrafts.. by that I mean small 2 seater and 4 seater range aircrafts.. I have a well written proposal on it. Our airport needs private presence.

Am from akwaibom state, ikono precisely..i live in Uyo but school in porthacourt.. an would make sure whatever comes out of it hits well in your pockets...0•8•1•2•7•6•4•0•7•2•1

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. / 'POTWEDDING': See How Lovers Traveled Literally Inside Pot To Tie Knot / Your Favorite Secondary School Book(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.