Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. (1571 Views)

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by cristy149: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
I just gave this a thought, how could i be billed a huge sum of money for someone that isn't a virgin.
Some have been used up to the extent of damaged wombs and i will still pay huge sum for dowry, isn't that daylight robbery.
And don't play the "i was raped card" a raped pussy hole is vastly different from gbas gbos daily pussy hole.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by fati2001(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
cristy149:
I just gave this a thought, how could i be billed a huge sum of money for someone that isn't a virgin.
Some have been used up to the extent of damaged wombs and i will still pay huge sum for dowry, isn't that daylight robbery

just gave this a thought, how could i be march with someone that's is not a virgin as a life partner..... after swimming around, diving into different holes...

you too you don't deserve a virgin, you that's public dick holder.... after fuvkin many holes you come online and be spilling trash as if your body is pure ...

AND THE ONE'S U DISV8RGIN, WHO WILL MARRY THEM?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by MickzyDonald: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
So what of the one's you've damaged ,. Those one's are left over's abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by fati2001(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
thank God.. zzor you are here... I was about calling ur name.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by SILENTandSMART2: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
nah today your eyes open grin

buhahahaha grin

kakakakaka grin

krokrokrokrokro grin
hehehehehe grin
hahahaha grin
haaaaahahahhahaha grin

halalalalala grin

ohh my gad grin

laugh wan keeee me grin

buhahahaha grin
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by cristy149: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
MickzyDonald:
i didn't rape them...i asked and they said yes.. shocked sad so wetin concern me
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by cristy149: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:
why did you change your moniker to a male .
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
I wonder what will be said of community pricks,you can be a monk if you so wish
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:
Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by cristy149: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
do.you know what they do to non virgins in the Biblical days?
They tie them in front of their father's house and stone them to death

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by Donmoney43(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
You can now get latest celeb news and gossip by joining on new facebook group

https://m./393666931969833?group_view_referrer=feed_attachment
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by Kobicove(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:

It's a man's world grin
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by BigBellyBurst(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
Am very sure this is the reason why we have too many overaged evening newspapers roaming around the place.

Men don dey wise up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by MickzyDonald: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
cristy149:
i didn't rape them...i asked and they said yes.. shocked sad so wetin concern me
You have no conscience, well, it's what you did to them , that's what you should also expect from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by khingTony(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
A lady does not pay a man or his family to get married to him, it's the other way round

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by khingTony(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
MickzyDonald:

You have no conscience, well, it's what you did to them , that's what you should also expect from her
what about a guy that have not disvirgined any girl before but has fu*ked the community hoes

Don't tell me you think he doesn't deserve to disvirgin one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
A very logical and desirable idea. Why should you pay for what many have taken for free? It will serve to help unmarried women keep their virginity intact.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by hashtagged(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
cristy149:
do.you know what they do to non virgins in the Biblical days?
They tie them in front of their father's house and stone them to death

What of the guys?
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by olasehinde35130: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
:I wonder what will be said of community pricks,you can be a monk if you so wishA lady does not pay a man or his family to get married to him, it's the other way round
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by cristy149: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
hashtagged:

What of the guys?
grin grin grin nothing ...
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by virginprincess(f): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Says a womanizer, the ladies that are have sex, who are they have sex with? is it not men, mtcheeeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by cristy149: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
virginprincess:
Says a womanizer, the ladies that are have sex, who are they have sex with? is it not men, mtcheeeeeeeew.
grin grin cry more... who will check my virginity, and incase you forgot. I'm the one paying the bride price not you... so what I'm buying better be the full package
P.S it's having not have

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nigerian girls should be given as brides free of charge and their parents should even pay the husbands for accepting to live permanently with overused vaginas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by LikeAking: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
cRAZY.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by 21cents: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
MickzyDonald:
No be wetin him ask be dat.. I hate this shit.

question : does it make sense paying for a nonvirgin? you dey ask another thing. what if he's never disvirgined any girl in his life? he has rights to seek certain qualities in who he wants to marry. it's not anyone's fault if any lady didn't meet up..

and back to op, na pure scam o. wetin she open for boys for mere indomie, you wan come pay thousands for a second hand pussy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by khingTony(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nonexistent2:
Nigerian girls should be given as brides free of charge and their parents should even pay the husbands for accepting to live permanently with overused vaginas.
grin

You're smart
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by 21cents: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
cristy149:
grin grin cry more... who will check my virginity, and incase you forgot. I'm the one paying the bride price not you... so what I'm buying better be the full package
P.S it's having not have
No mind her..

who pays the piper dictates the tune. if you don't meet up as a virgin cause you've been sleeping around, na your wahala be dat.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by 21cents: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
A very logical and desirable idea. Why should you pay for what many have taken for free? It will serve to help unmarried women keep their virginity intact.
Lol.
I tell you. if eventually I couldn't find a virgin to marry, the kind drama I'll pull up ehn, grin I'll tell her straight up I won't pay the bride price but can still go ahead with the wedding.

if she want make noise too much, I'll ask her to go tell her parents I didn't meet her a virgin and I'll damn whatever consequences that springs up.

we need to start rejecting leftover brides maybe it'll eventually force parents to sit up and train their children well. Imagine a scenario where non virgins are rejected enmass in your community grin. parents will start warning their children not to engage in fornication so as not to put their marriage goals in jeopardy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by nafskillz(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

just gave this a thought, how could i be march with someone that's is not a virgin as a life partner..... after swimming around, diving into different holes...

you too you don't deserve a virgin, you that's public dick holder.... after fuvkin many holes you come online and be spilling trash as if your body is pure ...

AND THE ONE'S U DISV8RGIN, WHO WILL MARRY THEM?

kina da matsala i swear must you comment on his thread??
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by fati2001(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
nafskillz:

kina da matsala i swear must you comment on his thread??

ei sai mu grora kaka.

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by nafskillz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
fati2001:

ei sai mu grora kaka.
madam yi mana shuru
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin, You Don't Deserve A Bride Price. by fati2001(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
nafskillz:
madam yi mana shuru
ka ge gi mee meei.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: How Many Nairalander Men Are Really Happy In Their Marriages / Watch Video How This Side Chic Was Disgraced In Public By A Married Woman / How To Win A Lady's Heart Without Stress-A Muust Read For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.