Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari (15254 Views)

PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by wisko: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
You are not a strong opposition at all. Secondus should give chance to a PDP vibrant leadership.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
I can't blame those that voted for change in 2015 but the change we observed for the first 4 years was proposed to be taking to next level. We won't forgive those that voted for next level
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Web2020: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Last, last, zombies brain will be reset by the time Buhari is through with them. We told Nigerians but, they would not listen. As for me, if Buhari like he increase fuel to 1000 per litre, I will still drive my car, and do everything without blinking.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by frankmoney(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerian youths are capable of buying fuel at ₦1000 sef ...They are very comfortable

People that are contributing $100,000 for a BBN contestant

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Advocate500: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Toothless bull dog, pdp I know they are banking on the poor masses to do the magic for them .opposition has never been this weak.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerians have long been pushed through the wall and down the drainage. We are now close to entering the ocean where we can't be pushed further cos we would all drown. The only time a Nigerian finds peace is when they dig a hole to dump them into the grown. In death.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Ratedgang: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Despite PDP’s flaws this statement is so true.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:

If you have the authority from Police and security forces, and you organise your protest without allowing miscreants to hijack it, then no one can stop you from holding a peaceful protest
which mumu police, you no hear police sef Dey shoot protesters like say Na ant dem Dey kill
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:
What Buhari is doing is right.

Though it would really affect lots of Nigerians but it's the right thing.

I wish the FG can remove fuel subsidy then make electricity steady. Car owners won't feel it, it's business owners that will, alot of businesses waste millions yearly on fuel that money could have been used for sth else
4Godsake, When Will U People Stop Calling Black, White & White, Black? U Guys Will See D Truth & Still Twist It. Nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
I love Buhari with all my heart. This is the reason I voted for him in 2015 n 2019. To lay a foundation that my coming generation would be proud of.

I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by bobochem: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Our we going to fold our hands abi.In next two months petrol will be sold around 250 to 300.
yanabasee1:

During PDP era... Protesting was carefully looked into and the voice of the people was listened to and addressed....

Under this regime.... You dare not protest..If you do, you get killed by accident or risk getting arrested or have EFCC dig up files and have people testify against you just to keep up arrested for a while like in the case of Dansuki... Then you'll be released unconditionally...

Democracy is dead and I'll never advice anybody to risk their lives to go out to protest...
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by morgstreme: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
yanabasee1:

We tried to organised a protest and we went to get the permit... We were given conditions that weren't going to allow our voice to be heard.....

We were told a specific area that we must use to do the protest and a time frame of less than an hour and a certain number of people that should take part in the protest....

Forget....This regime no balance.
How old are you?

I bought fuel for 550 naira on a STEADY per litre under GEJ in 2014...

E balance then,kid
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I love Buhari with all my heart. This is the reason I voted for him in 2015 n 2019. To lay a foundation that my coming generation would be proud of.

I Love PMB
Lol, you and your ‘coming generation’ are already suffering from Buhari’s debt. Everybody seems to be afraid of this Buhari. If it was Jonathan’s time, most people would have started a heavy protest. Nigerians called Jonathan a weakling, now una don see Lion. Buhari na the original INDABOSKI, even Pastors don receive CAMA. Father Mbaka no dey Nigeria again, his interest is now in BB naija. Where those activists self? Wole Soyinka and his people. Even media dey collect #5m fine from government now. Media wey dey torment Trump for America. #NigeriaDeservesBuhari#

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Enjoy your next level silently

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Lethal234(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
PDP really needs a leader.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Lethal234(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
PDP really needs a leader.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
U MEAN U ARE FIGHTING FOR THE LAZY YOUTH WHO ARE THERE WATCHING BB NAIJA,THE GOVERNMENT REALLY KNOWS ARE FOOLISH THE YOUTHS OF THIS USELESS COUNTRY ARE,I SORRY FOR THE SO CALLED USELESS YOUTH AND USELESS COUNTRY.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by sucess001(m): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

Is that what I typed earlier??

You asked them to shut up and go out and protest, and I cited to you the conditions placed these days to get police permits for protest and you digressed into other people's right....

Stop wasting your time. He is a paid apologist...
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by sucess001(m): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2020
morgstreme:
How old are you?

I bought fuel for 550 naira on a STEADY per litre under GEJ in 2014...

E balance then,kid

Just in case you think he is a kid....talk to me...I am likely older than you.

When was fuel sold for 550 under Gej?

I understand u are paid to write this but stop looking silly while at it.

We tot Nigeria was bad under Gej. We didn't realise we would go 200years back under the apc

1 Like

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by NaMeAboki: 2:29am On Sep 08, 2020
DrGoodman:
Even if Buharri pushes Nigerians through the wall and out on the other side, they will still keep blaming PDP for mistakes of Nigerian leaders since 1970.

It's an inbuilt thing, we cannot protest because the north loves this government, fuel will sell at N1000 and people will still blame Jonathan for reducing fuel price to #87.

Some ppl have forgotten how things used to be under PDP; when Nigerians were ready to buy fuel at N600 per gallon if only they could get it without queuing for hours or even days at petrol stations.

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by mrjojo: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerians don't know any wall. You push them to a "wall", they will make a way inside the wall.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Lordjulius(m): 3:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:
What Buhari is doing is right.

Though it would really affect lots of Nigerians but it's the right thing.

I wish the FG can remove fuel subsidy then make electricity steady. Car owners won't feel it, it's business owners that will, alot of businesses waste millions yearly on fuel that money could have been used for sth else
...what is the per capital income of an average Nigerian?what is the minimum wage of an average Nigerian?just like you rightly said is there steady electricity?these are some of the things to consider before taking certain decisions if really a particular govt cares about it's citizen......
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by morgstreme: 4:01am On Sep 08, 2020
sucess001:

Just in case you think he is a kid....talk to me...I am likely older than you.

When was fuel sold for 550 under Gej?

I understand u are paid to write this but stop looking silly while at it.

We tot Nigeria was bad under Gej. We didn't realise we would go 200years back under the apc

See you..

Another kid..

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by optimus106(m): 5:27am On Sep 08, 2020
osazsky:
u dat is watching bb9ja and Chelsea games or agueing who is better from messi and Ronaldo y cant u channel those wasted strength and lead the protest of all protest.if I am waiting for you and you are waiting for me who will now protest.life is precious my friend

Life is precious that's y we are like this, nobody wants to sacrifice anything.
Btw, I don't watch bbN or FOOTBALL thank u.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Oracleforce: 5:36am On Sep 08, 2020
PDP is not a good opposition party..can you imagine...tell the APC and Bihari administration that they are pushing Nigeria to the wall...
The present situation of this country us beyond pushing Nigeria to the wall. We can breathe anymore...lives are being lost hourly no more on a daily basis. Killing, hunger, poverty frustration, degradation, humiliation, and any evil things you can think of happens on a daily basis....
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Lovelive: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2020
helinues:

So you want to use your protest to infringe on some others right?

Sometimes your reasoning "marvel" me. With this your thinking, your children are in trouble and it may be generational if drastic care is not taking.

May God help you !
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by branhampaul: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2020
helinues:

If you have the authority from Police and security forces, and you organise your protest without allowing miscreants to hijack it, then no one can stop you from holding a peaceful protest
You do not need permission from the police; it is a fundamental right to protest.
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by morgstreme: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Nemere2020:
Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians to the Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari

The @OfficialPDPNig cautions that the @MBuhari Presidency is pushing Nigerians to the wall with its arrogant display of insensitivity and total disregard to the demands by the citizens to effect an immediate downward review in the pump price of fuel.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1303023859323547650?s=19

Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Micmuzac: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2020
I disagree, naija has been thron under a moving truck and dismembered , unfortunately, people are only scampering to recover the corpse hoping for a miracle
Re: Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari by Micmuzac: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2020
I disagree, naija has been thrown under a moving truck and dismembered , unfortunately, people are only scampering to recover the corpse hoping for a miracle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Paid Fuel N1,000 Under Buhari; Tinubu Subsidy Removal Good (Video) / Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa / NEXTLEVEL: FG Plans To Use Federal Government Lands To Set Up Ranches!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.