Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone (6515 Views)

Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Chats From My Husband’s Phone / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Sundayunity: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone

A married woman whose name is identified as Vanessa Emeka Igwe has taken to a social media group page to share what she discovered on her husband’s telephone. According to the woman, She was checking her husband’s telephone and she found that ....

Continue below....

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/01/men-are-dangerous-this-is-what-a-married-woman-found-on-her-husbands-phone/ [/url]

1 Share

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Most married men don't respect themselves these days

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Goldp5988(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Some married men can m...
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by MJBOLT: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
lies fabricated by a bad wife or the blogger.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
lies fabricated by a bad wife or the blogger.
rubbish post

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by PlayerMeji: 6:30am On Sep 08, 2020
In fact, I m so
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2020
What D Man Did Was Very Wrong. It's Is Stealing. And It's A Crime. D Woman Should Change Her Pin.
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by StephenBB(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
rubbish post
Were you there? Why saying rubbish post?
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Zuluhead(m): 7:22am On Sep 08, 2020
rubbish publicity stunt, she is so daft she cant change her pin. washing her family dirt online for the whole world to mock her kids in furture. rubbishness.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Tekzyflex(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Oh my Gwod....why will the man steal meat from the pot. Men are really evil. Smh
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2020
After God, fear men!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Sep 08, 2020
How are we sure this incident really happened?
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Na so them dey do,so check siggy
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by deltateam: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2020
But why didn't he buy a phone for the wife?

This is not fair.
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by sofiscatedmoron: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Women are the most wicked specie created by God,
They are so difficult to understand
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Rickmann: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Sundayunity:
Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone

A married woman whose name is identified as Vanessa Emeka Igwe has taken to a social media group page to share what she discovered on her husband’s telephone. According to the woman, She was checking her husband’s telephone and she found that ....

Continue below....

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/01/men-are-dangerous-this-is-what-a-married-woman-found-on-her-husbands-phone/ [/url]

Why Should u check your partner's phone?
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by chii8(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Na Dem Dem .... penis people
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Don't stop using the account since its a salary account but you can do a change of pin at the bank. But in the mean time, make sure to transfer your salary immediately to an alternate account you operate pending when you get the change of pin sorted out.

The deed has been done. Just forgive and let go. He's your husband, you can't throw him away because of this since you both are now one. And stop spreading the news cos at the end of the day, you'll still share in the disgrace as people will begin to tag you "wife of a thief".

Wisdom is porfitable to direct. Not everything that goes on in your family is for public knowledge.

It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by silibaba: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2020
I didnt bother to click.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by galadima77(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is he her husband or some random boyfriend?
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
Most married men don't respect themselves these days
Most married and single women approach marriage in the most limited, unambitious, myopic and self-centered way - then they become angry that men cheat and are not loyal. Even Solomon, David and Abraham cheated on their wives - Joseph the carpenter as well (bodi no be firewood). Muslims marry several wives and still have side-chics.

Prioritize your ambition - Men are one of many components of your over-all ambition that you may/may not achieve in life.

Women are disrespectful too, otherwise why would they quickly find a new love of their life/soulmate after their husband dies

Meanwhile women are the most greedy and opportunistic when it comes to marriage - their oju kokoro will never allow them look anywhere apart from Rich, Handsome, Christian and Loves his mother - then they bring their hypocritical virgin-vagina to the table as value
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Most married and single women approach marriage in the most limited, unambitious, myopic and self-centered way - then they become angry that men cheat and are not loyal. Even Solomon, David and Abraham cheated on their wives - Joseph the carpenter as well (bodi no be firewood). Muslims marry several wives and still have side-chics.

Prioritize your ambition - Men are one of many components of your over-all ambition that you may/may not achieve in life.

Women are disrespectful too, otherwise why would they quickly find a new love of their life/soulmate after their husband dies

Meanwhile women are the most greedy and opportunistic when it comes to marriage - their oju kokoro will never allow them look anywhere apart from Rich, Handsome, Christian and Loves his mother - then they bring their hypocritical virgin-vagina to the table as value
coming from a woman,it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
coming from a woman,it is well

We need to teach our girls that sexualizing their persona to get ahead in life is just cheap whoring. twerking, wearing revealing clothing, showing off your breasts and thighs to men as Real Value is just self-deception. Men are smarter than that and sooner or later, they will lick you like opioro mango and throw you into a roadside bush for the latest agbalumo in town.
Re: Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone by PussyOdour(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked

The woman picture you're putting there is one of the admin/ founder of Igbo Rant HQ on Facebook. I hope you have taken permission from her before using her pix here?

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing / Guys Check Me Out, I Seem To Attract Girls That Are Taller Than Me! / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.