Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 (47532 Views)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

I doubt that intelligent part...laycon is way better than him in that aspect....

That lay on isnt intelligent at all. Just has a lit of philosophical sayings doesn't make one intelligent.. all these unncesarry and over hyping .. he isnt even lively sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 1:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Rugaria:

What did Laycon do apart from always scratching his abunna and smelling the debris thereafter? Laycon the stalker is not winning

I really understand how Erica felt with Laycon"s stalking..even with money some ladies wont dare a type of guy.. and that's what lay on failed to understand.. its"s really really IRRITATING..not to talk of his horrible and scruffy looks

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2020
oforjide:
all this yoruba bigotry pls can u mention what laycon has provided in that house

That guy is so boring and I have not seen a single product of his "over hyped intelligence"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2020
otipoju:

Bro...Lekan has learnt how to think rationally and objectively without prejudice. Studying philosophy polishes your way of viewing the world and issues.That is why his thought process and mindset is different.

When you spend four years studying Logic, Epistemology, Ethics, Aesthetics and Metaphysics...you can never reason like the average person ever again.

It's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Lol.. ogologo akuko.. yet nothing to show for in the house.. philosopher indeed.. hin no be musician again?
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by fyneguy: 2:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

I really understand how Erica felt with Laycon"s stalking..even with money some ladies wont dare a type of guy.. and that's what lay on failed to understand.. its"s really really IRRITATING..not to talk of his horrible and scruffy looks

grin

Another bitter fan of the disqualified and obsessed lot.

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by pasol4real(m): 3:09am On Sep 08, 2020
One thing is for sure Ozo will carry the highest votes
He ain’t going no where

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by pasol4real(m): 3:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Idonije8:
grin
Kidd will be saved by who exactly. Mr man park you don’t watch the show . Every bin knows Ozo is going no where
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by deewhydoski(m): 3:19am On Sep 08, 2020
If Laycon win this #85 million some people here will go and hang on the transformer, I can see the hatred here already
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Baba40(f): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Kiddwaya and Dorathy
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Kingdomcome: 4:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Laycon will be evicted from BBN
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by hollatomi: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince and dorathy WL leave. Nengis fans WL support ozo, Erica's WL support kiddi.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by ABlAstate: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Dorothy or Ozo may get evicted.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by vickydevoka(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo is gone already
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by vickydevoka(m): 5:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

That guy is so boring and I have not seen a single product of his "over hyped intelligence"

U might be right. Buh believe me in u all de winners of BB9ja has been de boring ones, if not Mike n TTT would have won
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Bossman25(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Not much votes ......
BB naija will not rake in much money this Sunday....unlike last Sunday that laycoon won massively with BB turning down votes.

shedgoz:
Prince and Kiddwaya
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2020
vickydevoka:

U might be right. Buh believe me in u all de winners of BB9ja has been de boring ones, if not Mike n TTT would have won

Lol..you lie... miracle, mercy etc were never boring..
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2020
fyneguy:

grin

Another bitter fan of the disqualified and obsessed lot.

Your laycpn is very scruffy.. uou blame the girl? Or you think every girl would love naira marley and his likes with those dirty looks even with money?
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Jazzumanian: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2020
So amazing Tricki Tee became head of house, everyone with their time.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Rilley(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
I secretly spoiled our dstv decoder so I can rest for my flatmates who shout, argue and watching bbn like say they're watch football match, I will fix is when bbn is over. Wtf angry angry
Lol you are wicked dude cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by zinizta: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2020
greggng:

This is not a tribal program ....in terms of achievement ozo is better than your favourite. ...the record is their ....two time head of house , won all wager during his tenure ....has strong leadership skill...i.e.getting job done through the subordinate. ...Has a good and mature way of walking his way into ladies heart without manipulating or lieing against them ...won Pepsi trip to Dubai with trikky ...not mentioning other prices he has won ....above all a very intelligent , humble human being from a decent family ...pls before you talk kindly highlight the achievement of your favourite in same way I Did so that people appreciate ....

He is diplomatic and intelligent no doubt but his SIMPing spoiled his chances.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by derbykol(f): 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince and Ozo
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by zinizta: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Rugaria:

What did Laycon do apart from always scratching his abunna and smelling the debris thereafter? Laycon the stalker is not winning

*Scratching his abunna and smelling the debris after*

Hahahaha LMAO ... Na Fierce president you dey yab like this hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg not kee me

Laycon is fire though cerebral, thriving socially and skillful
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Idonije8(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2020
pasol4real:

Kidd will be saved by who exactly. Mr man park you don’t watch the show . Every bin knows Ozo is going no where
I love kid and I will vote..ozo is a mumu man the royal simp grin grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by zinizta: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2020
oforjide:
look at this tribalistic animal. but u have been shouting laycon this laycon that. pls be honest to urself, among OZO and laycon who is boring. Ozo is an intelligent handsome gentle man while ur laycon has been childish in that house right from day one forget abt this baseless hype u and ur people have been giving him he is only getting votes out of pity.

I am Yoruba but Ozor is boring TBH... His convos with Nengi are his main highlights...

He looks like a strong Challenger but provides little content

Dorathy is an entertaining character and Kiddwaya looks more interesting than the rest...
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by derbykol(f): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2020
otipoju:

Bro...Lekan has learnt how to think rationally and objectively without prejudice. Studying philosophy polishes your way of viewing the world and issues.That is why his thought process and mindset is different.

When you spend four years studying Logic, Epistemology, Ethics, Aesthetics and Metaphysics...you can never reason like the average person ever again.

It's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Good analysis!
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by zinizta: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

Your laycpn is very scruffy.. uou blame the girl? Or you think every girl would love naira marley and his likes with those dirty looks even with money?

Stares in painment
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tonytonex(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince and kiddwaya will go.
but I'd like to see kiddwaya and Ozo leave the house.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

Stares in painment

Abeg kiss the truth.. no wonder Erica said she can't imagine a kiss with him
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

I am Yoruba but Ozor is boring TBH... His convos with Nengi are his main highlights...

He looks like a strong Challenger but provides little content

Dorathy is an entertaining character and Kiddwaya looks more interesting than the rest...

But your laycon is VERY VERY BORRRRINGGGG.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2020
derbykol:
Good analysis!

Really.. that empty and bogus analysis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.