Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video (1015 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by petra1(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
past tense of tu is tued, not tuud. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by geoworldedu: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2020
wolesmile:

Wehdon

We already know this is another moniker of Otematum, aka Otemunando, aka Otemsapien and other aliases...

So in your village 'cc' means 'carbon copy' of the poster. Your village people are working cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
cheesy
He only said A husband and wife must both be submissive to each other for their marriage to work, and one scammer is threatening to kill him.

Freeze may be a sinner or not (it's only God that can judge that), but the way these "men of God" respond to issues raised by him has really exposed many of them for what they truly are.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
geoworldedu:

So in your village 'cc' means 'carbon copy' of the poster. Your village people are working cheesy cheesy cheesy

O ti ri awọn to go bíi tie... Oponu jatijati
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

So getting a mention from one of my fans equates we being the same person. Your hilarity is made in China grin

Thanks for the quick mention through two of your monikers. I love you too.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by OtemAtum: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
wolesmile:

Thanks for the quick mention through two of your monikers. I love you too.
Did I tell you that I love you previously or you're trying to quoete someone else .
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
Did I tell you that I love you previously or you're trying to quoete someone else .

I am not trying to "quoete" someone else. Na you I dey talk to.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by OtemAtum: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
wolesmile:

I am not trying to "quoete" someone else. Na you I dey talk to.
But you said 'I love you too. What is the 'too' doing in your statement? undecided
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by geoworldedu: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
wolesmile:

O ti ri awọn to go bíi tie... Oponu jatijati

Onyioshi, onyiara. Ara na agba gi. Werey.
Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
geoworldedu:

See painment!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by wolesmile(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
geoworldedu:

Re: Daddyfreeze Responds To Ibiyeomie.. Video by geoworldedu: 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
wolesmile:
Na u e first pain na, because na u first dey yarn language wey I nor sabi. grin grin cheesy

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophetic Office / Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist / Who Created God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.