Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

It Been A Minute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Been A Minute (1035 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos / Rate My New Hair Cut.. Date In A Minute - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Been A Minute by Casalindal(f): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello guys... it been a minute, did your all miss me?? Well my guess would be a silent yes from within... I’m ever grateful for life, good health and love.. I know you all have been wondering what I have been up to, what has been happing, the gist, the drama lol... yes there are always drama around me and most of them I have learnt and take corrections from. Did you miss me not to worry I will fill you all in on how I won the litigation process, my journey on my second pregnancy yes guess who is back with her husband lol..... she won at last well she always win no cap lol

Watch this page I am here with all the gist and glance... are you ready?? Can you keep up..... I’m happy I was able to donate my egg to my in-law and how she is soon to be a mother.. this gist and this drama are exceptional get your tea cup ready I will be serving hot hot lol..
sorry for those I was supposed to credit from my last giveaway I promise to make it up to the remaining 3 people I’m sorry guys..

1 Like

Re: It Been A Minute by Kriss216: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Dey don impregnate this one now now cheesy cheesy

Boys dey vex sha

1 Like

Re: It Been A Minute by TheCork(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys... it been a minute, did your all miss me?? Well my guess would be a silent yes from within... I’m ever grateful for life, good health and love.. I know you all have been wondering what I have been up to, what has been happing, the gist, the drama lol... yes there are always drama around me and most of them I have learnt and take corrections from. Did you miss me not to worry I will fill you all in on how I won the litigation process, my journey on my second pregnancy yes guess who is back with her husband lol..... she won at last well she always win no cap lol

Watch this page I am here with all the gist and glance... are you ready?? Can you keep up..... I’m happy I was able to donate my egg to my in-law and how she is soon to be a mother.. this gist and this drama are exceptional get your tea cup ready I will be serving hot hot lol..
sorry for those I was supposed to credit from my last giveaway I promise to make it up to the remaining 3 people I’m sorry guys..

angry
Re: It Been A Minute by TheCork(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Casalindal:

Miss u how.. are u lightskin?(no oofense) angry
Re: It Been A Minute by Casalindal(f): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2020
TheCork:

None taken

Miss u how.. are u lightskin?(no oofense) angry
Re: It Been A Minute by JoshOxborn: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2020
We don't even know you ever existed.

2 Likes

Re: It Been A Minute by Casalindal(f): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2020
JoshOxborn:
We don't even know you ever existed.

Well if you say so
Re: It Been A Minute by JIMMY1393: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Who is this one again
Re: It Been A Minute by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
second pregnancy ! as in within how many seconds
Re: It Been A Minute by dukeprince50: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
nope, the only persons most nairalanders missed will be hungerbad(RIP) and Naijasinglegirl.
No matter how crazy u are on nairaland, there is a very high chance that ur type full here but u see those two? their type is rare.
Even lalasticlala we no go miss am, people just deh follow am cos dem wan hijack front page for his thread

2 Likes

Re: It Been A Minute by Froshloaded: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Casalindal:

Welcome back babe cheesy
Re: It Been A Minute by Uzomacharles: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: It Been A Minute by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Self loving crew

Re: It Been A Minute by JIMMY1393: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
nope, the only persons most nairalanders missed will be hungerbad(RIP) and Naijasinglegirl.
No matter how crazy u are on nairaland, there is a very high chance that ur type full here but u see those two? their type is rare.
Even lalasticlala we no go miss am, people just deh follow am cos dem wan hijack front page for his thread

Did hungerbad die?
Re: It Been A Minute by dukeprince50: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Did hungerbad die?
yes, hungerbad is dead
Re: It Been A Minute by dukeprince50: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Did hungerbad die?
ya, he is death
Re: It Been A Minute by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
WTF is wrong with this girl.. first she was broke, then she begin do audio give away.. now she donated her egg

Next will be what??
Donating private part to IDPs??
Re: It Been A Minute by GolDRoger: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
Hungerbad is dead? jesus!! Rip o

when??
Re: It Been A Minute by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Casalindal, U Are Too Proud.
Re: It Been A Minute by dukeprince50: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
GolDRoger:
Hungerbad is dead? jesus!! Rip o
when??
he died may 2019
Re: It Been A Minute by fati2001(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
WELCOME BACK.... HOW IS UR MARITAL ISSUES ?
Re: It Been A Minute by Ucee1999: 2:53am On Oct 02, 2020
dukeprince50:

what of nwamaikpe?
Re: It Been A Minute by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
he died may 2019
Holy crap that's sad. cry He was a typical NLder. I liked him
R.I.P to him cry

(1) (Reply)

Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap / Who Sabi Am? / How To Earn $200 Dollars In A Month Using Admob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.