Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap (1042 Views)

Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap by Onev: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
The students that thought their fate have been postponed were happy to start the exam and when they were through, they were over joyous.

They tried different stunts that have never been done by ssce students; they did sign out like university graduates, they went for photoshoot, parted recklessly that one doubted if they are truly underage.

They tried some illicit things that are beyond their stage, they were spotted drinking beer and some other things.

Among these stunts that were tried by these recent secondary school leavers is a marriage proposal. A male student was spotted proposing to his girlfriend after their exam. Their Photos went viral then.

Source: https://yawabase.com/2020/09/remember-the-student-that-proposed-to-his-babe-after-waec-exam-this-is-what-happened-to-him-now.html

Re: Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap by midolian(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2020

Re: Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap by joseph1832(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
midolian:
the quest to get traffic is the beginning of modern day senseless post and threads. Lol

1 Like

Re: Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap by Enudapan: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap by Tenaj: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
joseph1832:
the quest to get traffic is the beginning of modern day senseless post and threads. Lol

I really agree with you,lol
Re: Remember The Student That Proposed To His Babe After WAEC Exam? This Is What Hap by UchaNwababa: 6:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Nothing bad I Propose to Babe during my Primary School days

(1) (Reply)

What I Found Out About Her, I Am Afraid. What Should I Do? / The Things You Should Never Do For A Woman, To Avoid Had I Know. / I Am Becoming A Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.