Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police (26499 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos) / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by nku5: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
This is a fake News and media cover up!

We have gotten every information we need to know about the killing of our people in Rivers state by ipob members.

The fact that Hausas were killed and vanguard refused to publish it only to publish about the denial of the killings tells everything about the hypocrisy of vanguard.

The facts that Hausa Muslims are being butchered in Rivers state and there’s no media outrage tells you everything you need to know about the hypocrisy in this country.

Thank God that our people are gradually dominating social media.

Gone are days when a northerner will be murdered in the East and nobody will know about it.

Now we also have a voice...any single single Hausa killed in the East must never be overlooked.

We value our own people just the way you value your own brothers.

We have heard that several arrest has been made... We don't care about any Arrest.
Arresting them is just for media cover up. They will soon be released.

They should just release them... We will get justice for our people.

Nobody believes you are a northerner grin stop making a mockery of yourself

You SW people are scared of SE and northern alliance in 2023 so this sort of fake news is like heavenly music but it's already failed

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Simbrixton(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Awwache:
says an afonja from Osun State claiming to be hausa man undecided
the dude is actually hausa legit

some of u are obsessed with yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Godsonkemz(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Where is that foolish and mischievous afonja blogger that earlier reported maliciously that it was committed by IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Sammy07: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2020
mightyhazell:
Nairaland go set this country alight one day,lol

look at the speed with which day junk landed on front page.. no verification ,nothing and then we had people like omenka arrewa etc hopping n drooling allover the place like scavenging hyenas

Newspapers circulates faster than Nairaland.
how many times have you written to those news papers to verify before putting it on their website?
hyprocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Meleszenawi wetin I tell u.

The reason for the killings is a community crisis between hausa settlers and akwa ibom people, the prince of the community while trying to settle the problem between the 2 parties was gruesomely murdered by the irate hausa youths.

The police did nothing nobody was arrested, the oyigbo youths got angry and started problem, the hausa settlers even when they were wrong still put up a fight. They didn't know the youths came prepared that's what caused all these.

A whole prince was killed Police did nothing but 2 hausa wheelbarrow pushers we're killed Police came and started arresting everybody.

Arrewa see wetin happen here.

Can an igbo man come to Kano and kill the prince of an emirate and come back alive?

Can igbos in Kano fight Kano indegenes?

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by nku5: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2020
Awwache:
says an afonja from Osun State claiming to be hausa man undecided

grin I don dey sorry for that boy
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by BigSarah(f): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
inciting violence for speaking out about the killings in Rivers state? So you mean we should keep quiet?

Innocent Hausa traders were killed and we want justice for them...

If this same scenario occure in any northern state we are all still going to speak up.

So why are you tagging moderators?? To ban us and remove our comment or what?

Don't you have conscience? Have you condemn the killings?? Didn't you see your brothers justifying the killings??

Did you quote them to stop inciting violence?? So it's me that you are out. So we should all keep quiet

Don’t misunderstand me arrewa
This thread is about absolving ipob of the Crime and by extension Igbo youths at least for now...no thorough investigation has been carried out to ascertain the identity of the criminals...
On the dailytrust thread I condemned the killings and all forms of reprisals...
Justice is what is left to be sought for and measures to curb reoccurrence... and easterner(SE and SS) In support of this killings should be aware in whatever way we have more to lose and it’s insensitive to support such evil...
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by 2016v2017: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Ipob are cowards
Just to claim responsibility for what they did they can not do. They don't want to be suyalised up north.
Fear of northern states is beginning of wisdom
An imbe.cile seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2020
complexBoss12:
Dis one sounds fake too. so d two
fake stories should make front page.
It's the truth

The reason for the killings is a community crisis between hausa settlers and akwa ibom people, the prince of the community while trying to settle the problem between the 2 parties was gruesomely murdered by the irate hausa youths.

The police did nothing nobody was arrested, the oyigbo youths got angry and started problem, the hausa settlers even when they were wrong still put up a fight. They didn't know the youths came prepared that's what caused all these.

A whole prince was killed Police did nothing but 2 hausa wheelbarrow pushers we're killed Police came and started arresting everybody.

U and I know it's only northerners that are troublesome enough to fight indigenes in their own community, they have done it alot even in Lagos. And Everytime it happens police side them, we Southerners need to wake up

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Ogbuu101:

You have an exaggerated opinion of yourself and your hausa/Fulani murder squad.
You will be very shocked the day you ppl start any bloodshed again.
Them no know wetin dae happen... E go shock them
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by emperor863(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Fleshly:
We Ndigbo keep winning the media war back to back. They tried to use IPOB to blackmail Igbos before Hausas, so that the disaffection of the Middle belters with the Fulanis will be dissipated and the Hausa aggression turned against the Igbos. But unfortunately what they don't know is that in this era of internet and social media, it is near impossible to gain information dominance over Ndigbo.

We must step up our games Ndigbo, and try to retaliate against daily trust for this fake news. We should find a way to demarket that newspaper such that it will never gain any form of relevance or acceptablity. And this is not only for daily trust, but also any newspaper that writes things which are not true about us. Even though I have come to observe that must newspapers try not to write negative things about us, except Vanguard newspaper and they do so because they already know that they are our own, but others (newspapers) are in morbid fear of our reprisals. So we must be ready to silence every negative and dissenting news published against our peace loving and hardworking tribe.

Furthermore, We must learn never to shy away from any challenge, because if we do, the challenge multiplies and becomes even more potent. So it's always good to meet challenges head on. In the end, we should all strive to make sure that we continue to win this age of information dissemination, because best believeve that any one who wins the cyber war will actually be the overall winner. Everything in this world now has gone cyber and therefore, we need to be up to the task. So Stop siting idly infront of your computer, if you don't know what to do, use those idle times to mount resistance against those negative press written about your tribe and if possible launch an offensive against the tribes of any author that comes against your people.

I repeat, we must never lose this information war!

What are you saying? Internet warrior, it would do you justice to read between the lines.

"Investigation has been ordered in a bid to unravel identities of those that carried out the act. So for now labelling them IPOB is out of place. In the first place, there is nothing like IPOB".

The police spokesman only refuted the story on the basis that IPOB has been proscribed and that " there is nothing like IPOB". However, Nigerians know better.

The police should conclude its investigation and give a full and comprehensive reports on the actual killers and the motives behind the killings.

It is then we can move forward.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by BigSarah(f): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Simbrixton:
they are not inciting violence they are condemning violence

I’ve been following their comments from the previous thread, they are unless I’ve lost grasp on the English language... take a look at how they structure their sentences it’s scary and damn right evil
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Arrewa: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2020
BigSarah:

Don’t misunderstand me arrewa
This thread is about absolving ipob of the Crime and by extension Igbo youths at least for now...no thorough investigation has been carried out to ascertain the identity of the criminals...
On the dailytrust thread I condemned the killings and all forms of reprisals...
Justice is what is left to be sought for and measures to curb reoccurrence... and easterner(SE and SS) In support of this killings should be aware in whatever way we have more to lose and it’s insensitive to support such evil...
then why are you tagging the moderators telling them that I'm inciting violence?

Does that make sense to you? We are speaking out for the sake of humanity not just religion or tribe.

Didn't we join voice to Condem the killing of Nigerians in south Africa?

Then why can't we condemn the killing of Nigerians by Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by pquaver(m): 10:35am On Sep 08, 2020
2016v2017:

Enemies of Biafra are free to carry propaganda against IPOB,but not free when caught

OK so now Nigeria police say the truth right? When they come out to tell us the one ipob did please don't come and litter this space with your"its a lie rant". Now we see that police can actually be truthfully that means we can take them by their words..
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by fulanimafia: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Simbrixton:
they are not inciting violence they are condemning violence

Thank you.
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2020
fulanimafia:

The facts in the report are clear.

1. Innocent, unarmed Northerners were attacked in the East and killed by armed Eastern youths.

2. The only reason that they offered to vindicate IPOB isn't that the killers were not IPOB members or that the Eastern killings didn't happen as initially reported, but that IPOB has been proscribed.

3. However we all know IPOB have been active and holding meetings in the East, one of which degenerated into a deadly clash wherein DSS officers and some IPOB members were killed. In the aftermath of the killings, many Easterners rejected the proscription and asserted the "right" of IPOB members to gather despite their proscription, which makes this vindication on the basis of their proscription very questionable.

With this re-emphasis on their proscribed status, it is therefore expected that all security forces do everything possible to destroy completely, any remnants of the proscribed terrorist organisation to prevent any future killings of Northerners in the East. Thankfully, the case is still under investigation and I trust our respected Police Force and other security agencies to deliver.

there is a command that once police shoots he will be shot at
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
what fulanimafia is saying is that any Igbo seen anywhere is an IPOB who should be killed, Arrewa his brother has already threatened to kill igbos since yesterday, the only thing I’m bothered about is that Oyigbo is in Rivers State and there tribal bigots managed to carry their madness to the south-south. You people should better get ready to be murdered in droves because those guys, insurance cover them, nothing go happen even if dem kill 1000 Igbo
See wetin happen here think am u go know say na true. I called my tenants in obigbo on this matter.

U and I know it's only northerners that are troublesome enough to fight indigenes in their own community, they have done it alot even in Lagos. And Everytime it happens police side them, we Southerners need to wake up

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Enculer: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Afonja media were rejoicing

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by BigSarah(f): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
then why are you tagging the moderators telling them that I'm inciting violence?

Does that make sense to you? We are speaking out for the sake of humanity not just religion or tribe.

Didn't we join voice to Condem the killing of Nigerians in south Africa?

Then why can't we condemn the killing of Nigerians by Nigerians?

The way you structure your sentences and innuendos used while commenting is a dead giveaway for inciting violence... I’m sorry if I’m wrong...
Hopefully there won’t be a reoccurrence, and this entire episode will be brought to a close..

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2020
emperor863:

What are you saying? Internet warrior, it would do you justice to read between the lines.

"Investigation has been ordered in a bid to unravel identities of those that carried out the act. So for now labelling them IPOB is out of place. In the first place, there is nothing like IPOB".

The police spokesman only refuted the story on the basis that IPOB has been proscribed and that " there is nothing like IPOB". However, Nigerians know better.

The police should conclude its investigation and give a full and comprehensive reports on the actual killers and the motives behind the killings.

It is then we can move forward.
Guy shutup if u no know wetin to talk

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by mvem(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
why are you bringing middlebelt into this??

You think by naming them middle rope abi na belt will make them stand by you or what??

I know by the mention of middle belt the next thing that comes to the mind of an average ipob is Christianity.

North Central which you people call middle belt is 80% muslim region.

Nasarawa is 70% Islam with a Muslim governor.

Niger is 80 is Islam with a Muslim governor.

Kwara is 70% Islam with a Muslims governor

Kogi is 60% Islam with a Muslim governor.

Jos is 50_50 with a Christian governor.

The only full Christian state in the north central is Benue state which is 90% Christianity.

So north central is a no go area for ipob extremists.

Nassarawa is not 70% Muslims... They have a lot of indigenous Christians.

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Why do you hate Igbo people so much? I've seen you pop up in this kind of threads just to bash Igbo people. You and that Simplyleo, and Arrewa guys need to get a life, and stop promoting ethnic bigotry. Wetin Igbo people do una?? You and your irk are the reason I avoid politics section. I don't know your tribe, but if you're Yoruba, Igbos are not your problem, and have never been. You should focus your energy into something more productive than constituting nuisance on nairaland politics section. Tribal bigotry won't get you anywhere. Always endeavour to be objective in your submissions.

I don't like your type of guy , you make these guys relevant , if these people you are asking y the hate Igbos want madness , give them in double foes no room for mercy

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:

See wetin happen here think am u go know say na true. I called my tenants in obigbo on this matter.

okay, I remember this matter. I didn’t know it was allowed to degenerate to this level. The issue now is that Arrewa my brother has made up his mind for a brutal revenge on Obigbo people, you guys should beg Wike for protection o because these Fulani people no dey play when it comes to killing human beings. As far as he’s concerned, you all na IPOB
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Ratedgang: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:

So the police men that killed ipob members are all Fulanis right? See what Nnamdi kanu has done to your brain.

Just take good look at the long crap you just post here and you think you're making sense.

Every killings in the south east is now attributed to fulani herdsmen. Even when your brothers are being caught on daily basis killing and raping women.

Why do you hate the Fulanis so much?? Is that the reason you people are killing Hausa settlers in your region??

Look at you writing long crap to justify the killing of innocent Hausa settlers.

This is a traditional ruler in imo state that was arrested together with his hit squad.

All their atrocities were blamed on fulani herdsmen
keep fooling yourself. Car u no get. Money for rice u no get. Just keep fooling yourself
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by winkmart: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
OK
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Obdk: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Yoruba Muslim Miscreants YMM..

Hoping to hear reprisal attacks down north..

No one fear any attack... Any attack now is plus to IPOB

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by colonelwealth(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Fleshly:
We Ndigbo keep winning the media war back to back. They tried to use IPOB to blackmail Igbos before Hausas, so that the disaffection of the Middle belters with the Fulanis will be dissipated and the Hausa aggression turned against the Igbos. But unfortunately what they don't know is that in this era of internet and social media, it is near impossible to gain information dominance over Ndigbo.

We must step up our games Ndigbo, and try to retaliate against daily trust for this fake news. We should find a way to demarket that newspaper such that it will never gain any form of relevance or acceptablity. And this is not only for daily trust, but also any newspaper that writes things which are not true about us. Even though I have come to observe that must newspapers try not to write negative things about us, except Vanguard newspaper and they do so because they already know that they are our own, but others (newspapers) are in morbid fear of our reprisals. So we must be ready to silence every negative and dissenting news published against our peace loving and hardworking tribe.

Furthermore, We must learn never to shy away from any challenge, because if we do, the challenge multiplies and becomes even more potent. So it's always good to meet challenges head on. In the end, we should all strive to make sure that we continue to win this age of information dissemination, because best believeve that any one who wins the cyber war will actually be the overall winner. Everything in this world now has gone cyber and therefore, we need to be up to the task. So Stop siting idly infront of your computer, if you don't know what to do, use those idle times to mount resistance against those negative press written about your tribe and if possible launch an offensive against the tribes of any author that comes against your people.

I repeat, we must never lose this information war!

well said....u r a very wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Arrewa: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
okay, I remember this matter. I didn’t know it was allowed to degenerate to this level. The issue now is that Arrewa my brother has made up his mind for a brutal revenge on Obigbo people, you guys should beg Wike for protection o because these Fulani people no dey play when it comes to killing human beings. As far as he’s concerned, you all na IPOB
you're claiming to be an ijaw man...but you don't behave like one
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I don't like your type of guy , you make these guys relevant , if these people you are asking y the hate Igbos want madness , give them in double foes no room for mercy
I dae tell u o.

Nnamdi Kanu and the rest of igbo leaders are cowards and not smart in playing this Nigeria game they all act like sissies.

If people like me enter power for this Nigeria all these rubbish go stop, imagine the intimidation on top fake news, them accuse us still dae threaten us join and they expect us to beg them.

I can't try that nonsense the way the guy use be Nigerian na so I use be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Fashola Visits Niger State In Traditional Attire (photos) / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.