Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police (26494 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos) / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by sirp9898(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThankGod for the glory of ipob all this s w haters who want us to stay with them because of their laziness u people can see that ipob is not violent organization but freedom seekers

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Mordecai(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
why are you bringing middlebelt into this??

You think by naming them middle rope abi na belt will make them stand by you or what??

I know by the mention of middle belt the next thing that comes to the mind of an average ipob is Christianity.

North Central which you people call middle belt is 80% muslim region.

Nasarawa is 70% Islam with a Muslim governor.

Niger is 80 is Islam with a Muslim governor.

Kwara is 70% Islam with a Muslims governor

Kogi is 60% Islam with a Muslim governor.

Jos is 50_50 with a Christian governor.

The only full Christian state in the north central is Benue state which is 90% Christianity.

So north central is a no go area for ipob extremists.

I really have no interest in your political opinions. But we need to correct some of your stats.

Jos is not a state. The state is Plateau.
And Plateau state is not 50% Christian, 50% Muslim. The only significant Muslim population in Plateau state is in Jos North LGA, and even there, their majority is subject to some argument.

Nasarawa is not 70% Muslim. The Christian population far exceeds 30%. However, they're fragmented on the basis of ethnicity and tribe while the Muslim population is united, despite the diversity. These Muslim population include Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri (yes, there's a huge Kanuri population in Lafia), as well as within the diverse indigenous Nasarawa peoples.

Again, do not draw me into your political argument, I want none of it. But I am open to discuss our sociology and demographics, as a versatile, well-travelled Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by nextdoor84(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
why are you bringing middlebelt into this??

You think by naming them middle rope abi na belt will make them stand by you or what??

I know by the mention of middle belt the next thing that comes to the mind of an average ipob is Christianity.

North Central which you people call middle belt is 80% muslim region.

Nasarawa is 70% Islam with a Muslim governor.

Niger is 80 is Islam with a Muslim governor.

Kwara is 70% Islam with a Muslims governor

Kogi is 60% Islam with a Muslim governor.

Jos is 50_50 with a Christian governor.

The only full Christian state in the north central is Benue state which is 90% Christianity.

So north central is a no go area for ipob extremists.

You are sick for saying Plateau (Jos) is 50/50!
You are nothing but a propaganda ewedu machine.
Anu e n'se mi oo. O ba de ronu pa iwada.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
LadyExcellency:

No, he hates Igbo people more than he loves his family.

He can hurt his family if it will
cause weeping and crying in the streets of Aba or Onitsha. He doesn't care.
He is very suffersticated

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
2016v2017:

An imbe.cile seeking for attention
I got it from peegs
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Peacemaker5129(f): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Peace666:

Son. You've been a nuisance in this space since the early hours of today. Are you forcing yourself to be relevant?
I got the deserved attention from peegs on Nairaland today
Cheer
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Yujin(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:

So the police men that killed ipob members are all Fulanis right? See what Nnamdi kanu has done to your brain.

Just take good look at the long crap you just post here and you think you're making sense.

Every killings in the south east is now attributed to fulani herdsmen. Even when your brothers are being caught on daily basis killing and raping women.

Why do you hate the Fulanis so much?? Is that the reason you people are killing Hausa settlers in your region??

Look at you writing long crap to justify the killing of innocent Hausa settlers.

This is a traditional ruler in imo state that was arrested together with his hit squad.

All their atrocities were blamed on fulani herdsmen
Your terrorist fulani government will come to an end soon. While other ethnic groups might accept your terrorists brothers killing them, we will never tolerate it. Terrorist fulani militias have attached and killed Nigerian soldiers yet not even one of them has been killed yet the useless DSS went to shoot a group of peaceful men holding a prayer meeting. This is 2020... Dynamics have changed.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:46am On Sep 09, 2020
omenka:
Have you ever asked yourself why Igbos hate me so much?

Don't bother, let me help you with an answer: it is because they consider Omenka a major reason Jonathan lost his election.

History here speaks for itself. I had no problem with Igbos until 2015, and especially, after the election.

That is the truth anyone who isn't a silly hypocrite would tell themselves. You dont give hate and demand love in return. Igbos don't like me, and I don't like them (not all, and especially those ipob fanatics). I have a number of Igbo friends outside nairaland, but it might interest you to know I have JUST ONE YORUBA FRIEND outside the forum. Surprised? Yet Yorubas have no problem with me, but Igbos do.

It all boils down to post-2015 election.

When I offered to give some nairalanders help about a month ago, it would interest you to know your brothers constituted the bulk the names I selected. But, that notwithstanding, Omenka is a devil to them, simply because they've remained stuck in the pains of 2015, AS THOUGH I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SUPPORT WHOSOEVER I WANT TO SUPPORT in politics.

Tell your brothers to show love and tolerance and I'd return the favour. It is overly hypocritical calling me out while ignoring their own obvious sins.

Good bye.
What makes you think 2015 election is the problem of Igbos? You're living in a deluded fantasy. Forget the useless talk of political leaders of Igbo extraction, the average Igbo man just wants a conducive environment to live and do his business. We care less of which tribe the president is. The major reason why Igbos voted for Jonathan instead of Buhari is because we know Buhari has nothing to offer and right now it turns out we're correct. Your problem is hatred for the Igbos and I pray that hate consumes you

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Ikinternational: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Ipob are cowards
Just to claim responsibility for what they did they can not do. They don't want to be suyalised up north.
Fear of northern states is beginning of wisdom

Hope you drank water to quench that thirst

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Ikinternational: 6:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Arrewa:
This is a fake News and media cover up!

We have gotten every information we need to know about the killing of our people in Rivers state by ipob members.

The fact that Hausas were killed and vanguard refused to publish it only to publish about the denial of the killings tells everything about the hypocrisy of vanguard.

The facts that Hausa Muslims are being butchered in Rivers state and there’s no media outrage tells you everything you need to know about the hypocrisy in this country.

Thank God that our people are gradually dominating social media.

Gone are days when a northerner will be murdered in the East and nobody will know about it.

Now we also have a voice...any single single Hausa killed in the East must never be overlooked.

We value our own people just the way you value your own brothers.

If we can collectively Condemn the killing of Nigerians by South Africans then why can't we collectively condemn the killing of Hausa traders by Igbos?

We have heard that several arrest has been made... We don't care about any Arrest.
Arresting them is just for media cover up. They will soon be released.

They should just release them... We will get justice for our people.

Rather than for you to walk up to an igbo man and slap him like a true rugged guy you're online ranting about what you not gon do.
Spare me mr we. You couldn't bust a grape with both feet

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Arrewa: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Ikinternational:

Rather than for you to walk up to an igbo man and slap him like a true rugged guy you're online ranting about what you not gon do.
Spare me mr we. You couldn't bust a grape with both feet
The game is already on
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by orisa37: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN did the killings.
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Ikinternational: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Arrewa:
The game is already on

The game with boko Haram has been on for 15yrs.
How many have they slaughtered

But it's unarmed ipob you puff out your chest for.
It's them you have the menacing words for
It's them you're very comfortable labeling terrorists

How convenient...
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Peace666: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
I got the deserved attention from peegs on Nairaland today
Cheer

Congrats
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Peace666:

Congrats
may God okike bambiala bless you and punish lamidi kawnu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Need To Panic Over Removal Of PMS Subsidy Says NMDPRA / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) / Emilokan Has Spiritual Meaning, Don’t Joke With Tinubu – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.