Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,828 members, 7,824,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police (26510 Views)

Frank Mba Proposed As CP Of Ogun State Not Lagos (Official Letter) / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos) / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Redcrafton: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
This is a fake News and media cover up!

We have gotten every information we need to know about the killing of our people in Rivers state by ipob members.

The fact that Hausas were killed and vanguard refused to publish it only to publish about the denial of the killings tells everything about the hypocrisy of vanguard.

The facts that Hausa Muslims are being butchered in Rivers state and there’s no media outrage tells you everything you need to know about the hypocrisy in this country.

Thank God that our people are gradually dominating social media.

Gone are days when a northerner will be murdered in the East and nobody will know about it.

Now we also have a voice...any single single Hausa killed in the East must never be overlooked.

We value our own people just the way you value your own brothers.

If we can collectively Condemn the killing of Nigerians by South Africans then why can't we collectively condemn the killing of Hausa traders by Igbos?

We have heard that several arrest has been made... We don't care about any Arrest.
Arresting them is just for media cover up. They will soon be released.

They should just release them... We will get justice for our people.

You are jobless. You take lying and propaganda as your main job.

What justice did you get when you Fulanis atttack Hauasa and minority areas in the north?

When will the Hausas get their justice? Or are you Fulanis ONLY licensed to kill others?

See how you have be suffocating because of the fake news from PH, but relaxed when you dish worse to others?

How do you sleep at night with this kind of thoughts?

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Attack Southern Kaduna Communities, Kill Reverend, Three Others, Abduct Many
Saharareporters.com/2020/09/07/again-fulani-herdsmen-attack-southern-kaduna-communities-kill-reverend-three-others.

You are sickening with your brazen hypocrisy.
...Omenka who is one of your victims will come here to even support you, to kill their people in Benue.

Na wahoooo!

7 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
okay, I remember this matter. I didn’t know it was allowed to degenerate to this level. The issue now is that Arrewa my brother has made up his mind for a brutal revenge on Obigbo people, you guys should beg Wike for protection o because these Fulani people no dey play when it comes to killing human beings. As far as he’s concerned, you all na IPOB
If police no join hand them no go fit try nonsense, unlike the East way share borders with the north Rivers State does not.

Oyigbo is a city close to the imo River, just after it is aba another prominent igbo city, by the west is port Harcourt, north of it etche another set of people way der head dae hot South we have ogoni, I no need tell u.

Make police no join hand make Dem come. But if e happen make tomorrow another news no come out say ipon kill 15 hausa settlers o

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Redcrafton:

You are jobless. You take lying and propaganda as your main job.

What justice did you get when you Fulanis atttack Hauasa and minority areas in the north?

When will the Hausas get their justice? Or are you Fulanis ONLY licensed to kill others?

See how you have be suffocating because of the fake news from PH, but relaxed when you dish worse to others?

How do you sleep at night with this kind of thoughts?

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Attack Southern Kaduna Communities, Kill Reverend, Three Others, Abduct Many
Saharareporters.com/2020/09/07/again-fulani-herdsmen-attack-southern-kaduna-communities-kill-reverend-three-others.

You are sickening with your brazen hypocrisy.
...Omenka who is one of your victims will come here to even support you, to kill their people in Benue.

Na wahoooo!
People way don attack unprovoked all the tribes for Nigeria, but Nigeria overlook them dae pity them dae emply diplomacy, people way farm full north with acres of rice and tomatoes farm they won't go their with their cattles, they will come down south carry their cattles to be destroying our small plots when u protest on top say them destroy your farm them go butcher u.

We no talk anything. Make Dem rest o. Say we quiet no mean say we no know wetin dae happen o

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
you're claiming to be an ijaw man...but you don't behave like one
how do Ijaw men behave that you know ? If you want me to take you to my village, just hit me up anytime from next month when I’ll be free from my present project.

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
okay, I remember this matter. I didn’t know it was allowed to degenerate to this level. The issue now is that Arrewa my brother has made up his mind for a brutal revenge on Obigbo people, you guys should beg Wike for protection o because these Fulani people no dey play when it comes to killing human beings. As far as he’s concerned, you all na IPOB
The kind effontry these modafvckers get no be here, cause we all keep quiet and laugh sheepishly.

Which southerner can kill a prince in the north and problem won't burst. Better one.

But set of wheelbarrow pushers coordinate kill a whole prince of community Dem still get mind dae talk rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by November1857(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:
inciting violence for speaking out about the killings in Rivers state? So you mean we should keep quiet?

Innocent Hausa traders were killed and we want justice for them...

If this same scenario occure in any northern state we are all still going to speak up.

So why are you tagging moderators?? To ban us and remove our comment or what?

Don't you have conscience? Have you condemn the killings?? Didn't you see your brothers justifying the killings??

Did you quote them to stop inciting violence?? So it's me that you are out. So we should all keep quiet
Do you see the cause the problem ! SS no be yaruba land that you'll just killed thier people and go Scot free ....

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Coldie:

If police no join hand them no go fit try nonsense, unlike the East way share borders with the north Rivers State does not.

Oyigbo is a city close to the imo River, just after it is aba another prominent igbo city, by the west is port Harcourt, north of it etche another set of people way der head dae hot South we have ogoni, I no need tell u.

Make police no join hand make Dem come. But if e happen make tomorrow another news no come out say ipon kill 15 hausa settlers o
na you wan tell me about those areas ? I be heavy Port Harcourt boy, Mile One Diobu na there I stay before I cut out. I’m just telling you guys to be proactive, they come in the guys of okada riders, keke and wheelbarrow pushers. They’re everywhere even inside Bille, I saw them there
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
how do Ijaw men behave that you know ? If you want me to take you to my village, just hit me up anytime from next month when I’ll be free from my present project.
He is saying that cause he is not expecting u to stand for the truth. He is expecting u to coe before him in the bid of us vs them.

Igbos did nothing to them, the killings had nothing to do with igbos, it happened in the South South and first thing he tries to do is divide and conquer they are after a retaliation in the South South, but he is telling u he is not expecting u an ijaw from the South South to behave like this.

U dae see ab0ki sense?

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Mr9iceGuy(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Bikoko:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/killers-of-two-hausa-settlers-in-rivers-not-ipob-%25E2%2580%2595-police/amp/

IPOB doesn't kill or maim.. they are armless, they are driven by ideology and not what is obtainable in the North where destruction of lives and properties continue to go unabated.
The police spokesman goofed by saying IPOB is non existent. He is being economical with the truth here...
Biafra is coming...whether they govt like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
na you wan tell me about those areas ? I be heavy Port Harcourt boy, Mile One Diobu na there I stay before I cut out. I’m just telling you guys to be proactive, they come in the guys of okada riders, keke and wheelbarrow pushers. They’re everywhere even inside Bille, I saw them there
This na sth way no southerner way them don born fit try for Kano way that arrewa from but Dem want come do am for far away South.

These people are getting bolder everyday

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by omenka(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2020
BigSarah:

Don’t misunderstand me arrewa
This thread is about absolving ipob of the Crime and by extension Igbo youths at least for now...no thorough investigation has been carried out to ascertain the identity of the criminals...
On the dailytrust thread I condemned the killings and all forms of reprisals...
Justice is what is left to be sought for and measures to curb reoccurrence... and easterner(SE and SS) In support of this killings should be aware in whatever way we have more to lose and it’s insensitive to support such evil...
First off, my comments in no way "incite violence" as you put it.

Secondly, could you show us where you condemned the killings reported in the thread yesterday? If you can't do so, then there's no point engaging you any further.

I rarely talk to ladies on the forum, you're lucky I responded to you, and twice as lucky if you turn out to be a liar (by falsely claiming you condemned the killing).

I'm waiting. Show me the comment you made condemning the killing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Peace666: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
Ipob are cowards
Just to claim responsibility for what they did they can not do. They don't want to be suyalised up north.
Fear of northern states is beginning of wisdom

Son. You've been a nuisance in this space since the early hours of today. Are you forcing yourself to be relevant?

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Hausa people and akwa ibom people are fighting in a community. The prince of the community whose community is been put in a dire situation try to calm nerves, he goes to the akwa ibom people talks to them, them calm down go hausa community to talk to them, seeing the prince of the community that accommodated them. Everyone knows northerners hardly build or rent houses in the South all they do is look for an empty space and occupy illegally.

On top say the guy is a prince them attack am, others run he couldn't escape he got lynched and killed. All these while police no do anything. Even after his death Police no arrest anybody.

Youths got angry that they must leave these same murderers came out to challenge them that they won't go anywhere, they taught them a lesson 2 die. Immediatly some liars started spreading likes that it was ipob attack.

If u want to confirm what am saying. All of us here know hausa people are the only ones that like having full clash with indegenes of a community they have done it almost everywhere even Lagos. Am I lieing?

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by November1857(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
They always takes SS for a dumb people !

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by DarkJeddi(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:

We have gotten every information we need to know about the killing of our people in Rivers state by ipob members.

The fact that Hausas were killed and vanguard refused to publish it only to publish about the denial of the killings tells everything about the hypocrisy of vanguard.

The facts that Hausa Muslims are being butchered in Rivers state and there’s no media outrage tells you everything you need to know about the hypocrisy in this country.

Gone are days when a northerner will be murdered in the East and nobody will know about it.

Now we also have a voice...any single single Hausa killed in the East must never be overlooked.

If we can collectively Condemn the killing of Nigerians by South Africans then why can't we collectively condemn the killing of Hausa traders by Igbos?

We have heard that several arrest has been made... We don't care about any Arrest.

All the Igbos your murderous Kinsmen have killed since the contraption called Nigeria came into existence,how many have you condemned?
All the Christians in the North your murderous brothers have slaughtered in the name of Islam,how many have you condemned?
Abeg shift!! angry
Nonsense and Arrewa..

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
November1857:
I was supposed to keep quiet like mumu but I didn’t get the memo that’s why he’s surprised. Funny enough Arrewa never threatened genocide against the terrorist herdsmen wiping out villages in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Plateau, Benue etc. His problem is IPOB and Niger Delta and how to wipe my people off the face of the earth, no single empathy for the prince that was killed o, no single word for justice to prevail. We thank God

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2020
November1857:
All of them are acting like they didn't see my post just to feed their ego.

As much as I hate problem anybody yearning for it will see it o.

Nigeria frustration is enough and u are bringing in lies as a justification to cause problem and call for retaliation.

2 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
All the Igbos your murderous Kinsmen have killed since the contraption called Nigeria came into existence,how many have you condemned?
All the Christians in the North your murderous brothers have slaughtered in the name of Islam,how many have you condemned?
Abeg shift!! angry
Nonsense and Arrewa..
Arrewa since u don't want facts but u are hell bent on retaliation I dare u.

I want hear scores. Unlike u hearing ur own from news I am in Rivers State we have houses not one not 2 not 3 in that oyigbo area so I am more informed than u.

But if u choose to believe a lie and attack people who have done u no harm.

Be sure that u will get exactly the same reaction when the dust starts.

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Sarita01(f): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Arrewa:

Aren't you biased,the hausas have been killing non hausas for years in this country but i don't think you've expressed such concern over the incessant killing.we're all human beings whether you're a Christian Muslim,atheist or pagan and it's barbaric to take a human life,it's inhumane and pure wickedness to take that which you can't create.
I'll never support the killing of any human being be it igbo or hausa,but I want you to leave tribalism aside and speak against the killing of all humans,don't do that cause he or she is your brother or sister do it becos we are all humans and we deserve to live,it's our right to live unless God says otherwise

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Maobichek: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2020
I followed the news yesterday and today, I must advice everyone who has been commenting since yesterday to exercise caution and be sure with fact before coming to the internet. on Arrewa, since it has been established that it was a problem between Akwa Ibom and Hausa youths and a Prince was killed in the process, stop tagging it "Igbos or Easterners" cos you are not pointing accusing finger on IPOB ( do you believe that all Igbos are IPOB?)
but the entire Igbo tribe. If Omenka knows full well that not all Igbos hate him so justifying why he hate Igbos is uncalled for, he stressed that he has some Igbos friend but only one Yoruba friend thus contradicting himself in his assertion that Igbos hate him and that he must return the favour. I'm bold to say no to tribalism and hate because I abhor it with passion and Nigeria can't move forward with tribalism and hate. I have been in Nairaland for over 8years but I hardly comment because the comment section is nothing to write home about, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Bkayyy: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2020
Is Rivers state no longer in South south? Is Rivers state no longer in Niger Delta?
Didn't we agree here that South South people are not Igbos?
What brought Igbo to this discussion and threats?
This confirms the old Igbo adage that "ozu sibe isi, ezi oyi ka nwanne alaa" this means "when a corpse start smelling, the good friend that you think is better than a brother goes home and leave the brothers to Carter for it".
Where are our "we the Niger deltans"?
Where are south south crew?
Where are the Bini Akalaka history revisionists?
Where is ikwerre?
Where is Delta Igbo crew?
Where is Niger Delta Republicans?
Where are all of you now that push is about to turn to shove to defend irate youths and Rivers state at large when threats and fights are about to emerge? It's now left for the Igbos (their true brothers) to handle it.
All the threats here by the Northerners and western busy body here are directed squarely to Ndigbo, I didn't see any to South South and Niger Delta. And if you read through the comments you'll see Ndigbo defending with their blood and life (irrespective of what the people of South south have said about them) for the supposed "non Igbo" people of Rivers, while the others that will give you 10,000 reasons why Igbos in South south are not Igbo. I'm yet to see a South south monger (whether ijaw, Bini, urhobo, itsekiri, ibibio, Efik) or even Yoruba defend the people of Rivers in this.
So called Delta Igbos and south south Igbos, make una wise o

5 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by tayotheplug: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
mehn i cant even express my feelings in this kind of situation
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2020
flamingREED:
Even the police sounds disappointed.
And helinues

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Beetobee(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Understand the position of the police. They do not recognise IPOB as a body as it has been proscribed. Thats why they say its not IPOB.
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by MENELIIK: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Ewedu muslims and smelly gbegriri munchers will feel like dying. cheesy

Baby pooo eater, I have known from ages that you Osus are "fear fear" people and it was further confirmed yesterday. See the way you were all falling on one another to call the report fake news. So you are this afraid of your masters in the north. So you nurse presidential ambition in a place you tagged "Zoo". You want Tinubu to react to every issue, so that you can use your propaganda to nail him politically but failed. Yesterday, you got just a slice of what you have been doing to other Nigerians especially the Great Yorubas, only for you guys to start crying all over the thread. Chai! I shame for the Osus, but then this is just the beginning, una go dey alright las las
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Only GOD vindicates the innocent

IPOB is the most peaceful group in the whole of AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by bunorb: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Before you air your opinion I want you all to know that the Hausa people at trailer park/yam zone in Oyigbo killed somebody and in retaliation the boys from this side burnt 2 of their people. I am not in support of killing but the northerners don't value lives they kill at any slight provocation.

6 Likes

Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by BigSarah(f): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
omenka:
First off, my comments in no way "incite violence" as you put it.

Secondly, could you show us where you condemned the killings reported in the thread yesterday? If you can't do so, then there's no point engaging you any further.

I rarely talk to ladies on the forum, you're lucky I responded to you, and twice as lucky if you turn out to be a liar (by falsely claiming you condemned the killing).

I'm waiting. Show me the comment you made condemning the killing.

The thread was created by laffterboy... But his claims wasn't valid hence deleted by the mods as well as my comment so I can't present a screenshot.
Are you insinuating I'm okay with the victims of the killings being Hausa? That's ludicrous... I'm currently serving in a peaceful state here in the North I don't share in whatever death score collation people keep abeg...
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Coldie(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
BigSarah:

The thread was created by laffterboy... But his claims wasn't valid hence deleted by the mods as well as my comment so I can't present a screenshot.
Are you insinuating I'm okay with the victims of the killings being Hausa? That's ludicrous... I'm currently serving in a peaceful state here in the North I don't share in whatever death score collation people keep abeg...
I hope it's not Kano o... Arrewa has vowed with his Allah that their would be retaliation for this incident if it's Kano if u are not strong relocate.
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by Anaerobi(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
okay... it's well.
Re: Killers Of Two Hausa Settlers In Rivers State Not IPOB ― Police by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
BigSarah:

Okay, bye.

And please, don't ever bother quoting me again. You'd be wasting your time. I prefer not talking to ladies on this forum.

Best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Dislodges Squatters Beneath Iganmu Bridge / Emilokan Has Spiritual Meaning, Don’t Joke With Tinubu – Primate Ayodele / Retired Cop Chased Out Of Office By Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.