Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision (26797 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Supreme Court’s Decision On Female Inheritance Divides Igbos / China People And Culture In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ochendo1:

Do you know what a will is? if you do go and research why they are not contestable except on certain grounds...

For ancestral compound i wish you luck in the courts when you go to challenge that... do you know why when you go to the courts to legalise your marriage they ask you if you have done all the traditional rights or even the traditional wedding before you legalise your marriage lol! grin e get why... customary laws/ courts get jurisdiction. Even your so called almighty supreme court will refer to the customary law of the land in making their judgements... ga jukwese!
I know what a will is and in the case of no will the it can be challenged in the court.
Which registry ask you whether you did traditional marriage or not LOL registry marriages are even done before traditional weddings and not every one weds traditionally if you don't know.Courts don't legalise marriages registries do. cheesy
LOL you know nothing the supreme court will only refer to a customary law if it passes three validity test and if it does not it will be struck out.The law is supreme to any customary law and lands are owned by government not ancestors.The law of denying female inheritance cannot be supported by the supreme court because such custom fails the three validity test so it will always be struck out.
I maintain that for the respect of culture a lot of women have chosen to look the other way that is why you think it is impossible because if argued by an intelligent lawyer the woman will be favoured even in the ancestral land.
Check the facts of this particular case before saying what you don't know.
Ancestral or not a woman can inherit it and even when taken to court this supreme court judgement will serve as a precedent and will be used as a reference in subsequent cases.

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Anaerobi(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
One can hardly distinguish between tradition and religion in some of the things practice in North.
if such thing happens in North, lol... hahahahah. the whole country will know.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Vanzcharles(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are not getting it.
Married or not ancestral home or not no female can be denied such.
If I challenge for my father's ancestral home the court will support me especially if I am the first child and there is no will in place.
The problem is that many of you think thisvis impossible because some igbo women choose to look the other way and respect the culture as a result of being conditioned to do so but it is not.

If the man has an ancestral home but no male child who should he pass it to?if he himself is an only son?the ancestral home belongs to the government does it not?

He passes the land to brother's children. Ancestral homes belongs to you as a woman but when you get married and cease to bear the fathers name, that land go back to the family. It is a family land and it has been backed by customary court that way the village still remains for what it is and doesn't bring about division and dispute.
If women bear ancestral homes there would be no village boundaries any longer as she passes it on to her offspring who also bears a different surname and claim the tribes of their father. Thereby causing divisions not just in the family but the community.

Then any tribe cannot be what it is. In a way there shall not be any need for states and boundaries if the trend continues.

My mother was given a land by her father as his first child. But the land belongs to the Njoku family. The land is at the familys compound. But there is no way my elder brother can Go there because because he is not from the family.

After my mother die, the land still remains to the family and go back to her younger brother who is the first son.
That is one thing about the cultural land. But if the land was not at the ancestral home of Njoku, she us entitled to pass it on to whom she pleases.

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

He passes the land to brother's children. Ancestral homes belongs to you as a woman but when you get married and cease to bear the fathers name, that land go back to the family. It is a family land and it has been backed by customary court that way the village still remains for what it is and doesn't bring about division and dispute.
The supreme court is superior to any customary court.The government owns the land and if I find myself in such situation I will not give it to any brother's children the question was what if the man has no brother and son who takes it?you have not answered that.People do not challenge these laws as a result of respect nothing more it does not mean it is a impossible uphill task to do.Because the law is very clear ancestral land or not
If women bear ancestral homes there would be no village boundaries any longer as she passes it on to her offspring who also bears a different surname and claim the tribes of their father. Thereby causing divisions not just in the family but the community.
It depends on how you see women.
That one has no meaning to me if you ask me this is the only argument you can hold in court but there are many arguments an intelligent lawyer can hold against you to challenge such a premise.Some judges won't even see this issue as a substantial arguments because a lot of people even build houses outside ancestral homes and some ancestral homes even get renovated.
This argument holds no water to be honest

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Vanzcharles(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
The supreme court is superior to any customary court.The government owns the land and if I find myself in such situation I will not give it to any brother's children the question was what if the man has no brother and son who takes it?you have not answered that.People do not challenge these laws as a result of respect nothing more it does not mean it is a impossible uphill task to do.Because the law is very clear ancestral land or not

That one has no meaning to me if you ask me this is the only argument you can hold in court but there are many arguments an intelligent lawyer can hold against you to challenge such a premise.Some judges won't even see this issue as a substantial arguments because a lot of people even build houses outside ancestral homes and some ancestral homes even get renovated.

I modified the post check it again.
You highlighted what deemed it fit for argument but fail yo agree clearly on some of what I said.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Then any tribe cannot be what it is. In a way there shall not be any need for states and boundaries if the trend continues.

My mother was given a land by her father as his first child. But the land belongs to the Njoku family. The land is at the familys compound. But there is no way my elder brother can Go there because because he is not from the family.

After my mother die, the land still remains to the family and go back to her younger brother who is the first son
What is so special in the land belonging to the family?if the government takes the land what can the family do?nothing.

So why is it a problem if a first child being a lady inherits it will the heavens fall?what stops the brothers from going to build their own houses how many people even live in these homes some even go ahead to build houses different from the ancestral homes.
If I were your mother God knows I will not give anything back my first pikin go collect am from me after all my children are my father's grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by 1759ademola(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
THOSE THAT WISH GIRLS TO GET ANCESTRAL INHERITANCE,
GOD WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY,
YOU WILL BIRTH MANY GIRLS &
HAVE A BOY AS YOUR LAST BORN.
By the time you're dead, I'm sure you will break your coffin and give everything to only your male child.
So you think our forefathers are stupid, just because you read little book. You go see am.

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

I just replied you.
I get your sentiments to be honest and kt is just for the respect of culture that is why.
But the argument is flawed.

If for instance a man has 4 sons the senior one inherits the family compound.
The other three sons go and build their own are you saying the daughters cannot inherit such properties after all it is not the ancestral home.
Also know that in this scenario where there is no will nobody can stop a daughter from challenging such in court.
So how do you balance this legally.

To be honest na respect for culture be all this things because in the legal world nothing stops a woman from getting this properties
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Vanzcharles(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What is so special in the land belonging to the family?if the government takes the land what can the family do?nothing.

So why is it a problem if a first child being a lady inherits it will the heavens fall?what stops the brothers from going to build their own houses how many people even live in these homes some even go ahead to build houses different from the ancestral homes.
If I were your mother God knows I will not give anything back my first pikin go collect am from me after all my children are my father's grandchildren.

Okay if you say so. As for me and my household.... With what I have and will get more, my will shall accommodate everyone accordingly.
My daughters shall understand as I would explain. If anyone wants to GI contrary after my death. Its up to him or her because e no concern me anymore.

I may not give them the land in my own home but they definitely get it somewhere as compensation. Let them leave that one for their brothers

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
1759ademola:
THOSE THAT WISH GIRLS TO GET ANCESTRAL INHERITANCE,
GOD WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY,
YOU WILL BIRTH MANY GIRLS &
HAVE A BOY AS YOUR LAST BORN.
By the time you're dead, I'm sure you will break your coffin and give everything to only your male child.
So you think our forefathers are stupid, just because you read little book. You go see am.
The daughters will inherit the ancestral home keep crying because nothing will happen.

Times are changing follow it to change
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Okay if you say so. As for me and my household.... With what I have and will get more, my will shall accommodate everyone accordingly.
My daughters shall understand as I would explain. If anyone wants to GI contrary after my death. Its up to him or her because e no concern me anymore.
grin grin grin
Just consider your daughters and love them well because you may never know if they will be the ones to care for you more than your sons.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

You highlighted what deemed it fit for argument but fail yo agree clearly on some of what I said.
I agree not vex oo cheesy

If you want to keep the ancestral home keep it.
I just wanted to let you know that such things can be contested but I get your point
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Vanzcharles(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

grin grin grin
Just consider your daughters and love them well because you may never know if they will be the ones to care for you more than your sons.

That is why everybody go get am equally grin. If I no give them land for villa na for town dey go carry am.. That is why I dey buy more to accommodate them for future grin.

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by shugabasbn: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Imagine the so called woman's crusader still regarding women like ds in this present time .
How can I have daughter da will not share from my wept and sacrifices?
Impossible
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Ochendo1: 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Good.. we are making progress... good that you know you can't challenge a will Mrs Challenger..
Now back to ancestral lands:

Scenario 1: if the land belongs to the government on what grounds are you going to challenge the sharing or takeover of the property if you don't have valid documents?

Scenario 2: If the compound in the village is a shared compound with your dad and his brothers living communually and for example your dad is the first son and he still inhabits in his fathers house (obi) and your grandfather is still alive. If your father (God Forbid) goes to the great beyond do you think you or even your brothers have right to that obi no it goes to the next in line your uncle and his children... Contest that in court too Mrs. Challenger

Scenario 3: Mrs. Challenger if you are the only heir and you have no son outside wedlock and you take your uncles to court for taking over your fathers house of which the land was given to him by their father without documents to back it up. Hope you can do well to explain to the courts that you should be entitled to inherit the property built on an ancestral land without the umunna backing you up and without valid documents.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by redsun(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
topboss:

AND THAT IS IGBO CULTURE, RESPECT IT.

IT WAS MADE BY THE IGBO PEOPLE FOR IGBOS.

That was when they thought only men were capable of inheriting the family's name. Culture is not static, it is subject to change. Any culture that is static is bound for extinction.

We are the traditions makers of our time and for foreseeable future. And this is our time, the time that we are alive.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by emoa2002(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ab0bi:
Truth be told, the Judiciary system can't abolish a long practiced tradition.

It's a futile battle.Name a tribe without a repugnant tradition and I will take you serious.
So the female will be asked to donate for the burial rites but doesn't have right to the inheritance abi. C'mon naaaaa
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ochendo1:

Good.. we are making progress... good that you know you can't challenge a will Mrs Challenger..
Now back to ancestral lands:

Scenario 1: if the land belongs to the government on what grounds are you going to challenge the sharing or takeover of the property if you don't have valid documents?
Who said anything about challenging a land owned by the government read properly I said that every land belongs to the government before any othee person which is a fact

Scenario 2: If the compound in the village is a shared compound with your dad and his brothers living communually and for example your dad is the first son and he still inhabits in his fathers house (obi) and your grandfather is still alive. If your father (God Forbid) goes to the great beyond do you think you or even your brothers have right to that obi no it goes to the next in line your uncle and his children... Contest that in court too Mrs. Challenger
This is not in contention if the grandfather is dead and passes it to his son who then dies that can be in contention because there could be documents backing the argument which in that case may or may not be given to any uncle.And this scenario you painted is not common in my clime many have gone out of the compound to build houses for themselves and families.

Scenario 3: Mrs. Challenger if you are the only heir and you have no son outside wedlock and you take your uncles to court for taking over your fathers house of which the land was given to him by their father without documents to back it up. Hope you can do well to explain to the courts your you should be entitled to inherit the property built on an ancestral land without the umunna backing you up.
Yes I can.The uncles themselves will have to provide their own documents to back up their claim and if there is a clause that states for any of such eventuality also it is not advisable to own a house without proper documentation.
I don't need any umunna to back me up I need a good lawyer and the law to clearly make for such interpretaion the document is a legal backing.

Many of you lots just apply village practices and think it is the law.A good lawyer can argue with all the scenario's you have painted.
It is just scare tactics that many of you use to scare your women into not challenging unfair practices.
Be rest assured that with either of these scenarios this case of the supreme court will be used as precedence in any of such cases
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Vanzcharles:

That is why everybody go get am equally grin. If I no give them land for villa na for town dey go carry am.. That is why I dey buy more to accommodate them for future grin.
Weldone cool

God bless you and will make you proud of your children.
All the best to you and your endeavours
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Protein0: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
brothers and drunkard uncles
They will leave deceased daughters to suffer
Na war o
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by banio: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
baby124:

You guys think so much with your dick. How many Yoruba men have you seen takeover ancestral property belonging to their wives? They are used to their women inheriting so they don’t think of the property as their’s. Rather that of their kids. Only an imbecilic man will be fighting a woman over her father’s property and his children’s property.

That is the concept of Igbo marriage where the woman is owned and bought. So everything she owns belongs to her husband. gringrin. See how you are imagining things based on what you will do if given an opportunity grin.

With this inheritance issue, bride price inflation might die a natural death, cause if you don’t own your wife, you can’t claim to own her inheritance too. And how much can you possibly buy a woman who came into marriage with her own wealth? You go fear to do anyhow. You will respect yourself.

So an Ancestral property of Igbo origin will be controlled by Alajoke Babajide, and You think this is wisdom. You are only a Kid and won't understand the intricacies of Life.

However, I am not about tribe but just good reasoning. Do You thing England will accept a King bearing Babajide Fashola. True blood and true breed is real. Let's face facts

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by redsun(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Anaerobi:
One can hardly distinguish between tradition and religion in some of the things practice in North.
if such thing happens in North, lol... hahahahah. the whole country will know.

Northerners don't have traditions. They are completely colonised and mentally taken over by mad Arabs, that is why they don't have any dynamic sense of direction.

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by tunjilana: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Culture is bound to change. The current culture was formed at a time when people hardly leave their villages or spread wealth across. It was a time when resources where largely communal and land belongs to the family to share with members.

It was formed at a time when men saw women as chattels to be traded with and not human beings that can acquire and retain properties in their name. Times have changed so culture should.

What you call your ancestral family land was once one single person's single asset which he obtained by settling on that land or being gifted or outright purchase...the plots you are buying now will be treated as ancestral by your kids, 5,10 generations down the line.

A woman should be able to inherit and retain assets. That is why I love yoruba culture...you will see some women holding rooms in their father's house, renting it out and doing as they wish with it. Women hold so called ancestral land and engage farm hands to till it and give returns.

This is 2020...let us live in our times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by nick50(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Nothing will happen.I don't need you to take me serious because married or not my father has given me a share and I can build on itm
My aunty did it and did not die.
And I take her serious.
A father's ancestral land belongs to the Nigerian government and under Nigerian law women have a right to own lands and properties.
Just because a woman has not challenged it in your village or that it is not common to you does not mean that it has not happened or that it is impossible
..in igbo land the only way u can inherit ur father's ancestral lands is if u are the only child of ur parents and u didn't marry.. There is no two ways about it..note:if u are the only child and u got married ur father's ancestral land and all those things he inherited from his father will be passed over to ur uncles or any child u born out of wedlock...ur father's ancestral land belongs to any male child that bears ur father's name..

1 Like

Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by obstead200(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
propsvilla3:
The Solution to this problem is in the hand of the Father. Write your will and include your Daughters in the inheritance to stop any form of drama. I can't share my properties without including my lovely daughters.
Daughters shud receive a lesser share of inheritance, maybe not more than 20%. This is my view.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by toprealman: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
xjiggy:
Even in the Bible, women were given an inheritance when they sought for it. Numbers 27 vs 1-11... It is also written in the Bible.. "ask and u shall be given". The lady went to court to ask and the Supreme Court consented.
Numbers 27 :: NIV. "Our father died in the desert. He was not among Korah's followers, who banded together against the LORD, but he died for his own sin and left no sons. ...
Lawyers will argue this last point till the last drop of their blood. The fact remains even with the sons.....daughters should not be left behind.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by nkiliuzo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
so this court can abolish this but not sharia... it doesn't even matter cos the law will not be accepted
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
nick50:
..in igbo land the only way u can inherit ur father's ancestral lands is if u are the only child of ur parents and u didn't marry.. There is no two ways about it..note:if u are the only child and u got married ur father's ancestral land and all those things he inherited from his father will be passed over to ur uncles or any child u born out of wedlock...ur father's ancestral land belongs to any male child that bears ur father's name..
Actually there is a two way about it and if it is challenged it can favour the woman if there is a legal document backing the woman's claim.
That is your problem ooo.
It does not apply to me and that is not what the law says either.
So I will inherit from my father backed from the law.
Also this your ancestral land argument holds no water in court so keep wallowing in what your culture says it is not what the law says. cool cool
My father's land belongs to his children male and female go and collect the inheritance from his daughters in court cheesy.
Igbo culture is not Nigerian law and Nigerian law reigns supreme to igbo culture
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by obstead200(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The daughters will inherit the ancestral home keep crying because nothing will happen.

Times are changing follow it to change
This is wrong.
I believe women, whether single or married should, except where there are no sons, be allowed to Inherit a maximum of 20% of man's ACQUIRED assets.
But ancestral lands are ruled out please.......except in the rare condition that there are no sons...........in which case I think the woman inheriting such ancestral lands must accept to raise at least 2 of her own sons to bear her father's name and pass on the inheritance to them in due course. This is my take on the matter. SHE MUST NOT SELL THE LAND. SHE CAN ONLY HOLD IT IN TRUST FOR HER SONS WHO WILL BEAR HER FATHER'S NAME.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
tunjilana:
Culture is bound to change. The current culture was formed at a time when people hardly leave their villages or spread wealth across. It was a time when resources where largely communal and land belongs to the family to share with members.

It was formed at a time when men saw women as chattels to be traded with and not human beings that can acquire and retain properties in their name. Times have changed so culture should.

What you call your ancestral family land was once one single person's single asset which he obtained by settling on that land or being gifted or outright purchase...the plots you are buying now will be treated as ancestral by your kids, 5,10 generations down the line.

A woman should be able to inherit and retain assets. That is why I love yoruba culture...you will see some women holding rooms in their father's house, renting it out and doing as they wish with it. Women hold so called ancestral land and engage farm hands to till it and give returns.

This is 2020...let us live in our times

Well said.
Where is nick50 this is the position of the law and your culture will bow for the law
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by Ovamboland(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
“Who will ever think of a man to give his Obi (ancestral home/house) to a daughter, who may be married to an Ibadan man in the name of equity or law? That’s unthinkable. Therefore, the Supreme Court judgment has limitations or exclusions like any other law, but it is not totally strange to us, the Igbo,” Okeke-Ogene stated.

See people for cannot give full equal rights to their sisters and daughters, they will go to Kano and Gombe or Oshobo and be claiming equal rights and want to lead markets against the traditions (though also backward) of their host communities.
They will even claim pats of other peoples lands as no man's land.

These are people who say their daughters have no part in their family heritage. They can't imagine an Ibadan man married to their daughter having free entry to their ansestral homes. While others married to them even welcome them to family homes and encourage them to settle within their localities.

Why dish out what you can't take? TO many they feel they are taking advantage of others while protecting and shielding their own.
Re: Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
obstead200:
This is wrong.
I believe women, whether single or married should, except where there are no sons, be allowed to Inherit a maximum of 20% of man's ACQUIRED assets.
But ancestral lands are ruled out please.......except in the rare condition that there are no sons...........in which case I think the woman inheriting such ancestral lands must accept to raise at least 2 of her own sons to bear her father's name and pass on the inheritance to them in due course. This is my take on the matter. SHE MUST NOT SELL THE LAND. SHE CAN ONLY HOLD IT IN TRUST FOR HER SONS WHO WILL BEAR HER FATHER'S NAME.
There is nothing wrong there.
Story,go and argue with the courts.What is so special about ancestral lands?
Ancestral land or not females should inherit.
Your take on the matter is not what the law says and cannot stand once such law is challenged.

20% assets my foot.
Anyway that will be in the will you choose to will to your daughters but without a will no court will tell you that 20% maximum is what should be inherited for daughters.
Like I said females must have an inheritance ancestral land or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jeremiah Akaava Dies At 116 In Kogi (Oldest Monarch In The World) / Top 5 Places That Tell The History And Reveal The Culture Of The Igbo. / How I Was Banned From Speaking Igbo - Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.