Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (7616 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Selfkontrol: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2020
future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Kriss216: 7:01am On Sep 08, 2020
She actually Had sex with a guy about a week or two weeks later after our break. That she was vulnerable that period because a lot of things happening. I pushed further and she gave me all the details.

This is the problem with Nigerian girls I hate so much. embarassed
The young man accepted he had a fling with another girl without blaming anyone or anything, said its a fling.

The young and promiscuous vagina being blamed innocent Vulnerable for her hoeism. Using emotional blackmail on the innocent young man..

Nigeria girls should learn to owe to their hoeism. There's dignity in labour.

34 Likes

Re: Help by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2020
This is tough!

1 Like

Re: Help by Toonice(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Oga o, forgive her, and move on

2 Likes

Re: Help by PureGoldh(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2020
This case heavy for mouth oh....but on a low key

If she could do that just after a week or two of our breakup means even in marriage if we have any problems, she can easily sleep with that guy that she finds solace in.

You gat a valid point here.....at the moment.......I dey reason tips wey I go give you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Kyom20(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Is there no end to the selfishness exhibited by these men on Nairaland? You confessed to a fling you had and she did same yet strangely enough its her own that you cant deal with? Have you never heard the saying "love your neighbor as yourself" and "do unto others as you would have done unto you?".

You broke up with someone you claim to love for months and felt justified by your action because you knew you would settle after a few months. How was she to know this plan you made up in your head? Cant she also feel that you could walk away from your marriage for months at a time beacuse of trivial issues?

Please be guided. If you cant take it dont give it.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help by nrexzy: 7:14am On Sep 08, 2020
Bros u no try.... U get fling with babe wey u Bleep dump the no complain, she come tell u her own u take am very personal... So if Una no come back together wetin she for dey do

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2020
... she’s someone that can hop unto another d!ck easily.....that’s technically the fact you have now

However, u guys broke up when it happened

.What if u never reconciled, Will this issue matter to you??

There are different kinds of people in life and we humans process and cope with situations differently.. I know we guys always think a lady should be decent bla bla bla..... but sex may be her way of coping at the time... it doesn’t mean when u marry her and u have a fight at home she will just rush and have sex outside...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by Lalami3232(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Why is it that some people don't like hearing the raw truth? Baba, if I were to be that girl, I won't make the mistake of telling you any bitter truth in life anymore cus u don't have the heart to take it.

25 Likes

Re: Help by Soulmender: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Forgive her but watch out closely for any suspicious act from her. From your narration I can tell you both have something good going on and she seem very remorseful. 4 years relationship is not a child's play, I know some people will call her names and tell you to let her go, I'll advice you forgive her and be smarter in dealing with her hence.

2 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
If your story is true, you need to do your home work properly before u guys do engagement, she is potential olosho, she would easily get involved in transactional sex.
Even if you had pushed her further, she would have told you numerous customers that she had sex with, not only during break up but also wen your relationship was/is smooth.

75% (if not more), of ladies that sell in beer parlous joints, restaurants and who *hawk good and services are not sleeping with one guy. They may be dating one guy. They are easily deceived and tempted with money by numerous guys they encounter day by day.

She said one thing which is similar to olosho's language, in which they normally use to console themselves............ * I collect money from guys since I can't be taking money from you every time*.
......its a way women used to justify infidelity and whoredom most especially if the guy they are dating is not a rich guy!

Guys will be given her money as high as 10k for free? Guys that they collected their money in full whenever foods are sold for them.

7 Likes

Re: Help by elantraceey(f): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Oga sex happens a lot unprecedented and unplanned. Whether it's a day after or a year after, it is what it is. Get over yourself and move on. You can marry someone that was faithful throughout dating and cheats on you first week of marriage. There's no rules to this things. You should even appreciate her honesty, many ladies will not even bother to mention it, me inclusive. Get over your nonsense ego, you got a good girl and you might not meet another like her.

20 Likes

Re: Help by elantraceey(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Lalami3232:
Why is it that some people don't like hearing the raw truth? Baba, if I were to be that girl, I won't make the mistake of telling you any bitter truth in life anymore cus u don't have the heart to take it.

I tell you. People can't handle truth at all. Better to just leave them in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Help by Kingsasian(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2020
Kyom20:
Is there no end to the selfishness exhibited by these men on Nairaland? You confessed to a fling you had and she did same yet strangely enough its her own that you cant deal with? Have you never heard the saying "love your neighbor as yourself" and "do unto others as you would have done unto you?".

You broke up with someone you claim to love for months and felt justified by your action because you knew you would settle after a few months. How was she to know this plan you made up in your head? Cant she also feel that you could walk away from your marriage for months at a time beacuse of trivial issues? Honestly guys on nairaland never cease to amaze me.

Please be guided. If you cant take it dont give it.
Re: Help by raphretle: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2020
Selfish Guy...
She found comfort in the arms of the other guy it doesn't matter the duration of the breakup..
E Pain am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Help by thorpido(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2020
You're funny Op.It's ok for you to have a fling and not feel remorseful but when your girlfriend does, the world must collapse?
If it is good for the goose, isn't it good for the gander?You broke up with her then and like she said became vulnerable.You take responsibility for making her vulnerable.She didn't know if you will come back or not.

You have a choice to forgive her or not.If you won't,let her go,she'll find her own man.If you choose to forgive,make your relationship work.Stop all the break up and break dance ish.Resolve issues.
You have spent enough time together and you know in your heart she's a good woman.
The choice is yours.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by SavageBoy: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2020
The only advice here is for you to postpone any marriage plans you have for now or put it on a hold at least till you're sure of what you guys are doing

From your side,were you also faithful

If that wasn't the only sexual relationship she had while you guys were away,then be careful, you might be heading the wrong direction

By the way,I would recommend nairaland guys who often post relationship problems to go and listen to passenger's song titled wrong direction. That song really empathizes with the feeling of many jilted lover boysgrin
Re: Help by Benwallt(m): 7:50am On Sep 08, 2020
And you are still going back there. Girl like this will not get 0.1% attention from me till a day after forever.

1 Like

Re: Help by Shedrack777: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2020
op say the truth, didn't you sleep with the lady you had a fling with?

2 Likes

Re: Help by stanliwise(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Good morning all.

I had a very serious yet Heart breaking moment last night. I have this girl friend I have been dating for some years now. Roughy 4 years plus. We are so serious that ThE next phase of our relationship should be marriage.
I love her so much and to the best of my knowledge, she loves me too and was really a wife material like I have always thought all these years even though we have been off and on sometimes.

Last year September I broke up with her because of how rude she spoke to me.( not the first time. I just couldn’t take it anymore)It was a messy breakup and even though she begged me for three days. I never listened but deep down I didn’t mean it. I just wanted her to fix her bad behaviors then after some months we come back. It wasn’t long too, her father had stroke and I knew she was passing through a lot that period. Even though she tried to find solace in me during those times, I didn’t care that much but still called her often to know how the father is doing. (He’s much better now)

Fast forward to early this year, we started talking again and she visited me where I stay. ( note: we have been talking after few weeks of our breakup but just friends. I still loved her but but I felt it wasn’t time yet) We made out and continued our relationship. I try to fix everything that caused the breakup and she was ready to turn a new leaf and so was I

Everything was going well with less issues for these past months because we don’t stay in the same location. It’s more or less a long distance thing even though we didn’t start that way. (We started dating in school and some point lived together for a year) we couldn’t stay in same city because of circumstances. Her parents live in a different city.

Everything was fine until recently when we were talking and something lead to another thing. She first told me how men give her tips in her mother’s restaurant (she helps her mom in the restaurant since she’s awaiting her masters) i didn’t find it funny. I told her it’s not wrong to take tips but when you know there would be a condition attached to the tips then it’s very bad to accept those tips. ( sometimes 10k, 15k, 5k and evening someone had giving her $100 before) at first she didn’t find anything wrong in taking those tips as she said that’s the little way she can help herself since As she couldn’t be always asking me for money every time. (I send her cash once in a while) But later saw my reason why it’s wrong to take tips from these men especially if the cash is huge because at the end the men always make demands like she told me And she promised to stop it.

Later in the evening we where having a conversation and I told her about a girl a had a little fling with a few months ago. (Long after we broke up) And how the girl called me and was feeling I used her because I went back to my ex. It was a harmless discussion and we both we just laughing over it. Didn’t take long before I asked her Jokingly if she have ever had anything in the place she stays After our break up and to my greatest surprise she gave me a shocker that She actually Had sex with a guy about a week or two weeks later after our break. That she was vulnerable that period because a lot of things happening.And she never believed we could come back. I pushed further and she gave me all the details.

That left me very heartbroken. Heartbroken in the sense that my girlfriend for years could easily sleep with a guy within few weeks of our break up. I was very bitter through out the night. She begged and cried all night and even had an ashma attack and promised it was just a mistake. I called her so many names including a cheap slut anyone could easily sleep with just like that.

I know this is just a relationship but I’m actually scared because this is a girl I plan to engage next year and marriages is obviously the next. She’s a very beautiful girl, honest, caring and faithful to the best of my knowledge but I’m really confused right now. If she could do that just after a week or two of our breakup means even in marriage if we have any problems, she can easily sleep with that guy that she finds solace in.

Help me Nairalanders. She’s supposed to stay for two more days before she leave but from the look of things she might be going today. I’m really confused and don’t wanna make a bloody mistake that I would regret later In the future

Tell us more about your fling or should we suppose you had sex too??
If so why do you think you deserve more than she does?? Because YOU ARE A MAN?

If not then have you had sexual encounter before now? And if yes why do you feel she should be different?

Here is my advice.....Tell this girl it is over, or just move on silently and don’t give her any tangible reason. She is not the kind girl you want for a wife. You need someone who will be a virgin while you hover around and fling with other ladies. If you find your kind then fate is good to you.

Also stop your Narcissistic judgment of her, because by morality you are not any better. It is fine If you don’t like her type of person and there is nothing wrong in not wanting her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by khingTony(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Dump that girl, 1 or 2 weeks after the break up she hoped on another d1ck

Forget all these people telling you that you also had a fling and you are not suppose to judge her, you listed the qualities that made you love her, which are just basic

She’s a very beautiful girl, honest, caring and faithful to the best of my knowledge

So, It's evident that the only reasonable thing she's bringing to the relationship is just her body, and she has failed to make that exclusive to you

She certainly belongs to the streets

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help by InfinityFabric: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Olodo oshi!
It's not as if she's your wife.

BTW, learn here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Rjlr1RCqM

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2020
...but you guys broke up naa Oga.

You either live with it or you break up again and this time, she may sleep with another guy in just two days but that won't stop her from "loving" you. grin
You win some you loose some, you can't have it all bro. grin
Re: Help by Favy1235(f): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Op we all know that you too also had another woman after the breakup
so why blame only her.
Go back and fix your relationship because you too weren't faithful after the breakup.
Re: Help by Saintmary(f): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Selfkontrol:
Good morning all.

I had a very serious yet Heart breaking moment last night. I have this girl friend I have been dating for some years now. Roughy 4 years plus. We are so serious that ThE next phase of our relationship should be marriage.
I love her so much and to the best of my knowledge, she loves me too and was really a wife material like I have always thought all these years even though we have been off and on sometimes.

Last year September I broke up with her because of how rude she spoke to me.( not the first time. I just couldn’t take it anymore)It was a messy breakup and even though she begged me for three days. I never listened but deep down I didn’t mean it. I just wanted her to fix her bad behaviors then after some months we come back. It wasn’t long too, her father had stroke and I knew she was passing through a lot that period. Even though she tried to find solace in me during those times, I didn’t care that much but still called her often to know how the father is doing. (He’s much better now)

Fast forward to early this year, we started talking again and she visited me where I stay. ( note: we have been talking after few weeks of our breakup but just friends. I still loved her but but I felt it wasn’t time yet) We made out and continued our relationship. I try to fix everything that caused the breakup and she was ready to turn a new leaf and so was I

Everything was going well with less issues for these past months because we don’t stay in the same location. It’s more or less a long distance thing even though we didn’t start that way. (We started dating in school and some point lived together for a year) we couldn’t stay in same city because of circumstances. Her parents live in a different city.

Everything was fine until recently when we were talking and something lead to another thing. She first told me how men give her tips in her mother’s restaurant (she helps her mom in the restaurant since she’s awaiting her masters) i didn’t find it funny. I told her it’s not wrong to take tips but when you know there would be a condition attached to the tips then it’s very bad to accept those tips. ( sometimes 10k, 15k, 5k and evening someone had giving her $100 before) at first she didn’t find anything wrong in taking those tips as she said that’s the little way she can help herself since As she couldn’t be always asking me for money every time. (I send her cash once in a while) But later saw my reason why it’s wrong to take tips from these men especially if the cash is huge because at the end the men always make demands like she told me And she promised to stop it.

Later in the evening we where having a conversation and I told her about a girl a had a little fling with a few months ago. (Long after we broke up) And how the girl called me and was feeling I used her because I went back to my ex. It was a harmless discussion and we both we just laughing over it. Didn’t take long before I asked her Jokingly if she have ever had anything in the place she stays After our break up and to my greatest surprise she gave me a shocker that She actually Had sex with a guy about a week or two weeks later after our break. That she was vulnerable that period because a lot of things happening.And she never believed we could come back. I pushed further and she gave me all the details.

That left me very heartbroken. Heartbroken in the sense that my girlfriend for years could easily sleep with a guy within few weeks of our break up. I was very bitter through out the night. She begged and cried all night and even had an ashma attack and promised it was just a mistake. I called her so many names including a cheap slut anyone could easily sleep with just like that.

I know this is just a relationship but I’m actually scared because this is a girl I plan to engage next year and marriages is obviously the next. She’s a very beautiful girl, honest, caring and faithful to the best of my knowledge but I’m really confused right now. If she could do that just after a week or two of our breakup means even in marriage if we have any problems, she can easily sleep with that guy that she finds solace in.

Help me Nairalanders. She’s supposed to stay for two more days before she leave but from the look of things she might be going today. I’m really confused and don’t wanna make a bloody mistake that I would regret later In the future

Ewooooo
She has been dating you for 4 years now, are you a degree program?
Bring me that girl, let me reset her brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by mrjojo: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Hey bro, the way we guys process cheating is way deeper than the ladies. Our imagination is always most times on a prowl imagining another guy with our dear damsel. But you need to respect the fact that she came out to you, she told you herself, most ladies wouldn't and it understandable. In fact, technically she didn't "cheat" on you. She was vulnerable, a long, serious relationship coming to an abrupt end is a very vulnerable moment for both genders, some guys find their solace in alcohol, while most ladies look for a "shoulder to cry on". You actually had your own "escapades " too
Now I will suggest you probe further, Was it a one-time thing? the guy apparently has always been in the picture even before the breakup, and I'm almost certain he is among the regular tipper. Ask her if there is more, so you know all at once. And after forgive her and forget please(it's harder for men). You guys have a beautiful thing going, No!! she is not cheap!! being in regular contact with men who are doling out cash in the form of "tips" to her is a whole lot of temptation, Trust me, If she didn't fall (why I asked to probe further )then she is a keeper. You said yourself she a very beautiful lady, so attention from men is normal. She made a mistake in a vulnerable state, Forgive and let it go, she forgave you too after all.

Ps: I suggest you post in the family section for more mature responses next time. Guys here are just bunch of redpill and simp screamer

3 Likes

Re: Help by obo389(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Lalami3232:
You forgot to also mention dude also had a fling when he broke up with his gf because she insulted him.
What did he expect the girl to do?
She will become vulnerable when there is no man to fill the vacuum so why is he pissed and annoyed?
He should manage and keep swallowing the pill while it last because its clearly his fault.
I sorry for any guy to keep expecting loyalty from a sexually active lady after a breakup to making up.
Re: Help by gradeA(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2020
I just dey vex as I dey read this thing. What effrontery. Honestly op you sound so manipulative. It's ok for you to have a fling, and even have the confidence to joke about it in her front, but it's an abomination when she does it after you broke up with her?

Her's is even more justifiable than yours. You broke up with her even after she begged you for 3 whole days, her father had a stroke, clearly she had her head all over the place. She was vulnerable, but then she is the 'hoe' and you the saint? We can even argue that you broke up with her just to have that your nonsense fling...

If this story is true, guy you are selfish, and I dont have any advise for you. Do whatever you want do abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by gunners160(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

This is the problem with Nigerian girls I hate so much. embarassed
The young man accepted he had a fling with another girl without blaming anyone or anything, said its a fling.

The young and promiscuous vagina being blamed innocent Vulnerable for her hoeism. Using emotional blackmail on the innocent young man..

Nigeria girls should learn to owe to their hoeism. There's dignity in labour.
. Can you please stop judging this lady. You write an epistle as if the guy in question is a saint.
Did he have sex with another lady ? Yes. Did she also had sex with another guy? Yes. so case close.
The better he sees it as do me I do you, the better for him. Besides, they were no longer dating when she had the sex. So chilax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by gunners160(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
Dump that girl, 1 or 2 weeks after the break up she hoped on another d1ck

Forget all these people telling you that you also had a fling and you are not suppose to judge her, you listed the qualities that made you love her, which are just basic

So, It's evident that the only reasonable thing she's bringing to the relationship is just her body, and she has failed to make that exclusive to you

She certainly belongs to the streets

Sorry to ask, have u ever loved some one outside your self
From your write up you sound so pained like some one who needs love or once jilted but has not gotten over it.

Recommendation go and find love so that you can find peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by lacruz12(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2020
You broke up with her and insisted you won't take her back after several pleas.... You still weren't there when her father had stroke, a time when she needed someone she cared about to console her and assure her things will get fine.

All this time of the breakup, she owes you no loyalty and what so please her to do with her body is certainly her responsibility without any sense of guilt and you have no right to be the judge of that

Forgive her and take the blame for her misdemeanor... she told you cos she felt she was so wrong now that you guys are back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help by gunners160(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2020
thorpido:
You're funny Op.It's ok for you to have a fling and not feel remorseful but when your girlfriend does, the world must collapse?
If it is good for the goose, isn't it good for the gander?You broke up with her then and like she said became vulnerable.You take responsibility for making her vulnerable.She didn't know if you will come back or not.

You have a choice to forgive her or not.If you won't,let her go,she'll find her own man.If you choose to forgive,make your relationship work.Stop all the break up and break dance ish.Resolve issues.
You have spent enough time together and you know in your heart she's a good woman.
The choice is yours.
This is why I like Nairaland, no mata how people comments bad reach, u will always find matured once.

God Bless you for your great word of wisdom.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / Why Do Ladies Run After Handsome Guys? / Are You The Michelle To His Barack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.