Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love (7363 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Ever wondered what she is thinking about while you are trying to give her the best time of her life? They say knowing what women want is really difficult but you can know what she wants while you guys are making love.

Here are 21 things women want you to do while making love to them!

1. Grab her face while kissing.
Place one hand on each of her cheeks while you are giving her tongue a good time!

2. Use your lips and tongue for more than just kissing.
Slide your lower lip up and down her neck and keep flicking her lips with your tongue!

3. Try a LITTLE lip biting.
Remember: A LITTLE.
Lip biting is more like a switch for turning her moans on. Women want you to do this more than anything else.

4. Also, a LITTLE hair pulling and neck scratching.
Also remember again: A LITTLE.
Neck is the weakest spot for a girl, so scratch her nape gently as you are making out.

5. Correct use of your fingers can drive her crazy!
Try feeling her with the tip of your fingers.
And also the back of your fingers, your palm and your fingernails, but not the sharp side, can leave her wanting for more. Be gentle and do not dig your nails inside!

6. Grab her butt.
Only after you’ve made out a few times, try sliding your hand gently to her butt. And if she does’nt swat your hand away, try cupping it.

7. As Phoebe Buffay says, we also appreciate gentle spanking!
Oh yes we do! Unless you try to redden our butts like the sweet apple of Adam.

8. Don’t just stick to the lips.
Take a break from her lips to kiss along her chest or up and down her stomach!

9. Look into her eyes while you are going down on her.
What is hotter than eye contact?

10. Welcome to the most sensitive area of your lady- The Ear.
Breathe gently on her ear. Kiss on it. Lick the ear lobe and suck on it. And for the love of Venus, do not breathe INTO her ear!

11. Lay on top of her and not the other way around.
Women want and love the weight of you on themselves and also the easy approach to your back to play with!

12. Put your thighs against her crotch!
Give her some friction in the middle of making love. It is the best way to turn her on even more.

13. Whisper dirty words into her ear.
Who doesn’t like dirty talking? But don’t take it too far and call her a ‘naughty LovePeddler’.

14. A wall can do wonders.
Push her up against a wall and force your body on her! Obviously, with her consent.

15. Ask her if she likes it and what she would want you to do more.
Knowing her thoughts on what you are doing and what she wants is probably the sexiest thing ever.

16. Illude her!
Make movements to make her think that you are going to do something on her boobs/butt and then do not do it

17. Suck on her skin.
Not too hard, be gentle!

18. Mix it up!
Confuse her. Make your moves unpredictable and leave her surprised!

19. Kiss her back.
Kiss and suck on her skin all along her back up and down!

20. The loacation counts as well!
Car makeout sessions are fun. But do not try to do it in public because she might feel a little uncomfortable.

21. And yes, look into her eyes and tell her she is beautiful!
Do not lose the love!

And they say it’s difficult to figure out what women want!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by dingbang(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2017
cool
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2017
sad angry
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Ladyjumong(f): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by JaffyJoe(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Ain't it a little bit too early to worry about sex? Today is Monday Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by internationalman(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2017
All these 21 things for what dose not last 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2017
nonsense! op please don't try it with naija babes ok

just be telling them babe I love you I will give you more money after this oooo ooooo babe!
They love to here that.

4 Likes

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by ikbnice(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Unrealistic. Copy and paste. Not applicable to Nigeria women

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:
sad angry
why u squeezing your face
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Joshrob(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2017
Nawa..just came here to read
Well not applicable to joy soup crew.. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2017
dingbang:
why u squeezing your face
the op wants to corrupt my eyes this early morning tongue
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by dingbang(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

the op wants to corrupt my eyes this early morning tongue
don't you like it?
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2017
internationalman:
Well it depends on you, some people last upto 1hour. 100% sure about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
dingbang:
don't you like it?
only at nights wink
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Ain't it a little bit too early to worry about sex? Today is Monday Baba.
funny enough to a have a stress free day couples are adviced to have early morning sex. It really helps.
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

only at nights wink
awesome.. Let's do this
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2017
ikbnice:
Unrealistic. Copy and paste. Not applicable to Nigeria women
my broda most Nigerian guys don't even have time for pre-intimacy or romance. Once their woman goes naked all they do is loose their belts and pull off their clothes with fury and uncontrollable force and plunge deep into a dry honey pot. And I believe not all my points can be applied to our local girl here but at least there are some you should try someday you will tank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2017
dingbang:
awesome.. Let's do this
lol.
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by dingbang(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

lol.
cmon...don't be shy today... I'll do all these things to you...
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2017
dingbang:
cmon...don't be shy today... I'll do all these things to you...
let's go to work and come back firstwink
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
nonsense! op please don't try it with naija babes ok

just be telling them babe I love you I will give you more money after this oooo ooooo babe!
They love to here that.
It depends on the girl you rolling with. If you sexing a girl to compensate her with money in returns my guy you can't enjoy dat kind of sex compared to the one you having with your life partner/ wife. So stop using money to beg for sex and stop patronizing prostitutes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

let's go to work and come back firstwink
i'm on leave wink
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2017
dingbang:
i'm on leave wink
lolzzcheesycheesy..you gotta wait for me thenwink
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Mrkumareze(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2017
Make I shower first. This topic dey give me heat.

5 Likes

Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Ssms(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:

only at nights wink
smiles.....u hate it in d day...oru LA n seka
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by spreado(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Sabrina18:
Well it depends on you, some people last upto 1hour. 100% sure about that.
Such 1hour sex happens once in a while with a guy, no guy can always last 1hour in bed.

And most times, we use drugs to last that long. 100% sure about that
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by ikbnice(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2017
whitewalkers:
my broda most Nigerian guys don't even have time for pre-intimacy or romance. Once their woman goes naked all they do is loose their belts and pull off their clothes with fury and uncontrollable force and plunge deep into a dry honey pot. And I believe not all my points can be applied to our local girl here but at least there are some you should try someday you will tank me later.
Most of the girls of nowadays are already hardwired. No need for trial sef because we all know kolewerj
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2017
spreado:

Such 1hour sex happens once in a while with a guy, no guy can always last 1hour in bed.

And most times, we use drugs to last that long. 100% sure about that
Some guys last 1hour without drugs, am serious here.
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by spreado(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Sabrina18:
Some guys last 1hour without drugs, am serious here.
Well its possible but i don't believe they can last that long everytime they have sex
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by sKeetz(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
spreado:

Well its possible but i don't believe they can last that long everytime they have sex

I last that long during sex especially with protection. I can even last longer than an hour depending on my mood.

But without condoms, maybe 30 to 45 mins.
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
internationalman:
these 21 things last longer to me than sex. .. almost an hour
Re: Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love by lenghtinny(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
internationalman:
When some niggas dey last 5 Epl matches angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.