Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu (35717 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by TheFacelessMan: 11:48am On May 22, 2021
Golan007:

See someone up there attacking me for telling the truth.

Even the other son was arrested multiple times in US for various crimes.

Hi bro.

Do you have any references for the one who committed crimes in the US?

Can you tell me more ? I would appreciate it.

The man and his sons always fascinated me.

I remember reading on the front pages of newspapers that his sons were caught red handed during a robbery operation in Abuja. Senator disowned his sons saying they should rot in jail.

2 - 3 weeks later, I saw on front pages of newspapers again that the accomplice had been killed in jail and the sons ferried to UK. I think it was during IGP Tafa Baloguns era.

I was shocked when i read that one of those boys was killed in 2015 by the police...during a robbery, again!

If you know anything more as i mentioned.
Please do tell. It intrigued me that Senator's children could be that criminal.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.