Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu (35770 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by descarado: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Temptee101:
Good

He was such a wicked, evil, deadly and occultic man
Such a vile man. So he is dead. I'm sure nsukka people are rejoicing.

His sons were terror. I'm sure at a point he looked at himself and discovered he was hollow.

That nsukka and it's environs don't see federal presence is because of men like him.
So many dark characters in that beautiful land.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Take a look at those monikers pretending to be Igbo and insulting particular Igbo communities to spark up conflict between Igbo people here. Please ignore them.

17 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by knowhowk: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Your own will definitely die by firing squad or cross country.
. And if His own does not involve in Armed Robbery ? Probably you will be the one to Frame him up since it seems you are so desperate about His own dying by firing squad .

9 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Heard about it from a Frnd that was narrating the man's deed to me last week....

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by victorazyvictor(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yawns

What I said remains a fact that will come to pass.

That's how nature works.

Fate is reversal, so expect it even the Bible attested to that.

If man na God.

See them, village people, black men. They won't think how to overtake Jeff Bezos as richest man in the world NO, na how their fellow go die. nature ni, nature ko. use the name help ur poor parents or tired road in ur village.

Stupidity,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Ogbuu101: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Its not a must you jump on every topic.
2 of Fidelis Okoro's sons were notorious armed robbers who terrorized Abakaliki and Enugu well well.Those of us from those areas know this well.
They once even robbed in Abuja when their father was a senator,one was arrested but allegedly exchanged for another suspect who was shot dead so as to close the matter.
Maybe you are one of their gang or cult members sha.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by jamace(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Good.

The role of religion is correct the society and not lick asses of corrupt politicians/persons.

Anybody who has link to sites where the constituency budgets of senators and projects should guide us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by toscolee(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's how nature works.

Why you carry the matter for head like this.
U know d man?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Ogbuu101: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

See someone up there attacking me for telling the truth.

Even the other son was arrested multiple times in US for various crimes.
Gosh.
Those boys .......
At about the same period, they robbed at Abuja,were caught but exchanged for other suspects who were then killed to 'die' the matter.
Was probably after then that their father sent them abroad.
Didn't know they continued the same business abroad.
Typical example of a dysfunctional family.

14 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Goalsniper: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
This man was never a good man.
Any average person in nsukka who is sincere with truth will surely tell you that. He had somany ugly nicknames that he gave to himself when he was still alive to tell you how bad he is.

10 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
HE WAS A SECOND REPUBLIC SENATOR.

That was during the time of President Shehu Shagari at the helm of affairs in Lagos the then federal capital of Nigeria.

That was the time Nigeria money had value and politicians were not thinking of BILLIONS BILLIONS OR TRILLIONS TRILLIONS to loot.

They still looted in Thousands of Nigerian Naira (NGN ) but quite lesser compared to the present when Senators and Hons are in Abuja spoiling over NDDC Contracts.

Spoiling over 774,000 Federal Government Jobs and fighting Minister Festus Keyemo for their own share of the job.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by InvertedHammer: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:

Mbaise has more educated people than the whole of Enugu state.
/
What has education got to do with it?

They paid the man in his own coin. Don't tell me that outsiders know him more than his own people.

Talking about education, how come a barely literate man from Omuma twisted Imo State governorship from the hands of the well-educated Mbaise folks? Is it fair to say that education is a total waste to Mbaise people then?

/

15 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That's how nature works.
that is if his son is a thief

8 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Charly68: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
I fear the word of the anointed : He said "the state of the senator is enough homily ". This is a loaded sermon. Let the politicians go ahead and be preaching their own sermons. We need to learn from the way the priests refused to officiate ,it speaks volume to the living ..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by maruzia: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:
He even had armed robbers as sons.

This was after already being a senator.

Absolutely true. Two of his sons were arrested with firearms after a serious robbery incident in Enugu State in the nineties. They admitted to the robbery together with two other accomplices who were later shot dead by the police. These sons survived because their influential father Fidelis Okoro intervened to quash the case and it never came to trial. This is a fact, to which any Nsukka indigene can testify.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by dynigoche: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
flamingREED:
If every church stood by this, some members will moderate their excesses.

Jeremiah 23:22 (KJV) But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Softgamer: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
what did this mans children do and what actually happned to them. too many bad things are said of them here but no one is elaborating

4 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Mathantics: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stephenlord:

I think you the illiterate here, you don't know this man,
people that know him are paying him in the right way you that licks politicians ass are complaining
tueh

The guy you quoted is from the South West and not the South East.

He's pretending to be from East, they are many here.

Note.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by bankulizer: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
State of the late Senator was enough homily for everyone.”

Mario Puzo stuff

Enough is Enough

This sermon can be used for groups, such as Alcoholics, Drug Addicts, Homosexuals, Church Groups, and Church Members etc. Not only was Jesus tried of the devil messing with Him, but His children ought to be tired of him as well. Always putting his nose in something that he has no business in. They should be tired of him stealing their Joy, they should be tired of him taking thing from you, they should be tired of him trying to kill you as well as your family and friends. If you don’t remember anything else about this sermon, remember that the devil will always try to give you something, or make you do something for him, so he can have power of you...

To continue reading

sermoncentral.com

righteousness88

4 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
flamingREED:
If every church stood by this, some members will moderate their excesses.

Jeremiah 23:22 (KJV) But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

What were some of his excesses?
Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by tot(f): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
No single positive comment about this man on twitter.

Death does not whitewash our sins, hope others can see that.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by tot(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

Our paths can never cross.

Whilst you play at the local level and support armed robbers , I'm the very opposite.

hahahaha, TKO! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by effty(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Its not a must you jump on every topic.
2 of Fidelis Okoro's sons were notorious armed robbers who terrorized Abakaliki and Enugu well well.Those of us from those areas know this well.
They once even robbed in Abuja when their father was a senator,one was arrested but allegedly exchanged for another suspect who was shot dead so as to close the matter.
Maybe you are one of their gang or cult members sha.
How are you sure this MelesZenawi is not one of the Senator's sons? Let him mourn the death of the criminal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Temptee101(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
descarado:

Such a vile man. So he is dead. I'm sure nsukka people are rejoicing.

His sons were terror. I'm sure at a point he looked at himself and discovered he was hollow.

That nsukka and it's environs don't see federal presence is because of men like him.
So many dark characters in that beautiful land.

So true brother, there was a time some of his kinsmen who were graduates went to see him in his office in Abuja probably for a job.

He asked them if they were offered a job in Abuja, who were they leaving the popular masquerade "oriokpa" to be wearing.

He immediately turned all of them back to the east.

Nigerian breweries was meant to be situated in Nsukka but the evil man said that Nsukka don't have enough land for it.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by emeka77: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
and now his watch is ended.......

1 Like

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by extol1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Heard about it from a Frnd that was narrating the man's deed to me last week....
please tell us what your friend told you

1 Like

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Stephenlord(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mathantics:

The guy you quoted is from the South West and not the South East.
He's pretending to be from East, they are many here.
Note.
I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Samfloxin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Gosh.
Those boys robbed my parents in the early 2000s.
At about the same period, they robbed at Abuja,were caught but exchanged for other suspects who were then killed to 'die' the matter.
Was probably after then that their father sent them abroad.
Didn't know they continued the same business abroad.
Typical example of a dysfunctional family.
Are you sure the man didn't rob in the past ?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
ABlAstate:
Just look at the way these wawa people are treating the poor. Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, poverty, illiteracy, etc.

One reason the so called Biafra will neva be.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos / Shi’ites Set US Flag On Fire In Abuja (Photo) / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.