Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir (92168 Views)

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana Low Budget Big Brother Naija (watch Videos) / Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Babaken(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
For some reasons I'm not aware of, I keep reading it as Big brether grin
Is that not students matrass they borrow from one of their SHS due to the students Re at home because Corona. They should do fast and return it school is resuming soon.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Notatribalist(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Goalnaldo:
We like to brag over pettiness. They have stable electricity which will drive industrialization, investors and employment.
Shut up,they have electricity and yet life in Ghana is more expensive than Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by K4daniel: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Benefit of population which attracts high number of investors...tell them to allow foreigners do business with pleasure they will not.. na war. So who will invest nobody.

Let motivational speakers keep deceiving them.

See their live outside..my sistee..my brethren..my pastee

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Masterchef(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Finally Nigerians have seen something they will use in bashing Ghanaians.

This is just a TV show and it's not indicative of the standard of living or the quality of governance in Ghana. It's all about concept and values. There are no laws sayings house mates must live in luxury.

Here, we seem to put a lot of value on luxury and non-issues.

For those boasting about hostels in Nigeria, there was a time tourists in Accra used to stay in hostels at the University of Ghana instead of patronising hotels. I know first hand, that their facilities are far better than what you get in Nigerian universities.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Babaken(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
jericco1:
Ghana why?
I been think say na hostel sef angry
After you people will be measuring height and prestige with us grin grin
Cameroon do their own, that one na apology. grin
Make Una just pick one person from there to sponsor to BBN next season
This is highly embarrassing grin angry undecided
Innoson will help them
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Tonylyte(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
is it free? Let multichoice pull out, and see other investors abegii

For every single business leaving Nigeria, there are thousands of persons ready to replace them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Decryptor(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Bahamas95:
These our noisy neighbours are very funny. If not for our bad leaders no country in Africa would have been able to rub shoulders with us, not even South Africa......I wonder why they like competing with Nigeria in everything, they even said their jollof rice is better than ours which is a big lie. grin

My younger bro in Ghana once told me the only thing he enjoys in Ghana apart from their girls is constant light. He said Ghanaians always feel uncomfortable/intimidated whenever a Nigerian is in their midst.......I warned him to be careful and he said "Bros abeg nor reason am, dem nor get level"

I swear! Ghana girls get big bumbum and very sweet unlike our Nigerian girls

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Forget say we get bad leaders ooo....for this Africa...we no be last

You kidding me? US Citizens have fun with anything Nigerian, we truly have corrupt leaders though but don't ever compare Nigeria with any other African country, we are millions of miles ahead of the second placed country in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by ruffDiamond: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
is it free? Let multichoice pull out, and see other investors abegii
check my moniker well,I'm Nigerian and going by the way thingd have been going on in this shithole for years,I ain't never proud of identifying my as one,y'all busy playing local champs here and happy with it,y'all busy busy living in denial,your country is fuckcked up big time!the elites criminal ruling you know this and also know y'all cowards can't do jack about it !they are more than happy to give the valueless program we call bbn to divert your y'all all miserable living, the fake lifestyle,the fake love, the fake brotherhood, the whole world world knows the difference clear as day light! call your self a Nigerian outside your sh1*thole criminal haven with that worthless green passport and you will understand ..an average Ghanaian will in every likelihood be treated with respects and honour and allow to go.while y'all seen and viewed as the criminalz y'all all are! everything isn't about money,but simple honesty, principle, etc, y'all lack and y'all shouting Giant,Giant!Nigeria is nothing but a GiAnt Of an Ant.which investor are you talking about ?thousands have gone since! more will still go,multi choice will eventually leave if the greedy thieves on power continue strangulating them with unjust tax policies amidst broken down infrastructure... massive unemployment everywhere graduates struggling With school cert holder for ordinary constable job@police haha even guys with PhD pls nigga!leave Ghana to do thier thing however they want..stop living in denial of your sh1*hole and face the issues of the day proper
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Beremx:
Their Government is paying their electricity bills to curb the pandemic while Buhari is increasing electricity tariffs.

Ghana is far better than Nigeria.

Fuckkk Big Brother Naija

Nigeria is 5X more populous than Ghana, don't you forget that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
grin

Sometimes, it's better not to Do than to Do and disgrace yourself.

Motivational speakers will not tell you this.
Am gonna lunch "BIG SISI KIVULAND" soon grin

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Clemzy16(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2020
The polarization of the Big Brother show across the continent has actually gone to the dogs. Ghanians by now should know better not to be juxtaposed with Nigeria in any sense whatsoever, first it was Ghallywood which sounds like a word conceived from the gully, and now Big "BRETHERN" Ghana.. SMH!! How much worse can this get... This is beyond shameful indeed!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by MrBONE2(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2020
dynicks:
See cockroach for under their cupboard!!

No be sachet water I dey see for end of corner so?..

I can see a lower version of kiddawaya and Erica in the picture too....

This show definitely must be sponsored by OMO super blue OR alomo bitters...

The lady close to the wall used the foam as a barricade make rat no from the other room sneak in come follow them share room...... chai!...laughs bigbredely!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by lucky4west: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2020
are Ghanaian this poor? hahahahahhaaha everything about ghana na oyibo....hahahahahha big brethren...no be only brethren na squaters!hahahahah over packed poverty stricken, dirty rooms.....photocopy and original...though am not a fan of such reality shows

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by chrisagyei: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
I agree about Nigerians been petty, but their electricity cannot give them the investors like Nigeria have. We have population here, no one can beat that in Africa.. Will you prefer to move to Ghana and enjoy light or stay in naija to hustle?
well for your information, Ghana already has overtaken Nigeria in foreign investments and now VW,Toyota,Nissan,Sino Truck all have assemble plants in Ghana. Mind you your big brother Nigeria is owned and managed by Multichoice DSTV which is a South African company so it's not even Nigerian. They are just making money off your poor big for nothing population and transfer everything back to South Africa. Your biggest telecommunication network is South African, etc.This big brethren Ghana is an unknown company organising this show so the people of Ghana don't even approve it.Better read those comments. And you don't supply Ghana with electricity note that.Ghana even supplies electricity to Togo,Burkina Faso and Benin.You only supply gas which we pay for buh now we have built a 1 billion dollars gas pant called Atuabo gas project which we now produce our own gas in Ghana so stop feeling ahead of yourself cos Ghana is far gone.No wonder your people refuse to leave no matter how we oppress them over here they still sleep on the streets and vow never to return to your zoo country

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Zenithpeak(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
More pictures from Big Brethren Ghana..

The winner goes home iPhone as star prize + Dollars.

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Zenithpeak(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2020
chrisagyei:
well for your information, Ghana already has overtaken Nigeria in foreign investments and now VW,Toyota,Nissan,Sino Truck all have assemble plants in Ghana. Mind you your big brother Nigeria is owned and managed by Multichoice DSTV which is a South African company so it's not even Nigerian. They are just making money off your poor big for nothing population and transfer everything back to South Africa. Your biggest telecommunication network is South African, etc.This big brethren Ghana is an unknown company organising this show so the people of Ghana don't even approve it.Better read those comments. And you don't supply Ghana with electricity note that.Ghana even supplies electricity to Togo,Burkina Faso and Benin.You only supply gas which we pay for buh now we have built a 1 billion dollars gas pant called Atuabo gas project which we now produce our own gas in Ghana so stop feeling ahead of yourself cos Ghana is far gone.No wonder your people refuse to leave no matter how we oppress them over here they still sleep on the streets and vow never to return to your zoo country

The more reason you need 1million dollars from a Nigerian trader before he can start a retail business of less than 1,000 dollars.

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by bjnice(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2020
This is the problem of using a faulty photocopy machine the outcome is always terrible. Ghanaian organizers come and collect clear printed machine from Nigeria ��
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Lastmankc(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Old news
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2020
Ghana is still a better country than Nigeria. So because one broke, clout-chaser decided to organize a show called Big Brethren Ghana, you think Ghana is a dysfunctional country?

Ghana has 24-hour power supply, and there are good tarred roads. Crime is low and elections are often free, fair and devoid of violence. Their universities are standard vis-a-vis Nigeria's. How many Ghanaians do you see studying in our universities? But there are thousands of Nigerians studying in Ghana.

It would be stupid to assume that Nigeria is a better country because of BBG.

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by DonBenny77(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Lol if person mess fir that room enh!
Banku mess.... chai
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Epitectus(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
"Big brethen" ke I Laugh in vietnamese Their sponsors(probably alomo bitters) couldn't even get them a better house
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Big brother Naija should step up to create big brother africa..so that we can help countries like this step up..not a good one..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by ToughGong(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Nigerians bashing Ghanaians is an honor to Ghana as a country.

No you did not....
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Playermayweda(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Lol,must be a parody show
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Flame77: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Nigerians bashing Ghanaians is an honor to Ghana as a country.

Yes! The bashing has started already.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by worldclass68(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2020
dynicks:
See cockroach for under their cupboard!!

No be sachet water I dey see for end of corner so?..

I can see a lower version of kiddawaya and Erica in the picture too....

This show definitely must be sponsored by OMO super blue OR alomo bitters...

The lady close to the wall used the foam as a barricade make rat no from the other room sneak in come follow them share room...... chai!...laughs bigbrethrenly!!

U wicked grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by worldclass68(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2020
wale377:
This one no be big brother again oo... na wicked uncle

grin grin cheesy grin which one be wicked uncle again nah........ cheesy grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Raalsalghul: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
I agree about Nigerians been petty, but their electricity cannot give them the investors like Nigeria have. We have population here, no one can beat that in Africa.. Will you prefer to move to Ghana and enjoy light or stay in naija to hustle?

Move to Ghana and enjoy light. smiley
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Benards(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2020
DapperGuy:
Ghana is still a better country than Nigeria. So because one broke, clout-chaser decided to organize a show called Big Brethren Ghana, you think Ghana is a dysfunctional country?

Ghana has 24-hour power supply, and there are good tarred roads. Crime is low and elections are often free, fair and devoid of violence. Their universities are standard vis-a-vis Nigeria's. How many Ghanaians do you see studying in our universities? But there are thousands of Nigerians studying in Ghana.

It would be stupid to assume that Nigeria is a better country because of BBG.

Dear Nairalanders, What shall we say to this thing

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2020
tesppidd:
Most people don't get the picture.

Even though I am not a fan of bbnaija or whatever....

I still like the way the Ghanaian do theirs.

Looks more natural than ours.

Ours na fake, everything fake. Doesn't depict the real life situation of majority of Nigerians.

I would love to see bbbaija where people soak garri and groundnuts and experience power outages.

Bbbaija was even done in S.A. before. What a joke!

The major thing that interests most Nigerians about the show is how men and women flirt with one another.
dude why you choosed to embrace poverty like this now?anyhow you like hype am 1970 volkswagen can never give you maybach comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by sammysmiles(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh when even Nigerians say Ghana is now the giant of Africa
Even most oyibos think Ghana is a state in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / ₦36M: 98inches QLED Samsung TV Spotted In A Store In Abuja (Photos) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.