Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir (92191 Views)

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana Low Budget Big Brother Naija (watch Videos) / Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Notatribalist(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Waiting to hear from you since and you no gree come until the thread almost expire.... Well Big BREADren Ghene is the latest in town o.
Lol.why u non quote me?
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Zenithpeak(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
Lol.why u non quote me?

No worry next time... As e dey hot, I go send d signal.... One love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
sinkhole:
I tell you my broda, dem copy everything sotey dem copy "E ku abo" come change am to "Akwaba" grin grin grin
They copy our jellop rice , nollywood and pigin English join the thing is that they are bad at it at the end if you can remember they even try to copy our own nairaland they name theirs ghanaland .... grin grin

Yet their black asss still fail at it cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by AlexMahone: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin grin grin
Feck you guys! grin
Wait, mariahAngel are you Ghanaian? Or that was sarcasm
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Kyra1(f): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin grin
I laugh when even Nigerians say Ghana is now the giant of Africa
Even most oyibos think Ghana is a state in Nigeria

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by chrisagyei: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Memberclub:

This poverty boy is back.
Have you eaten today?
foolish boko haram poverty capital of the world citizen calling a Ghanaian poor.A country of 180 million extremely poor people where cows are more important than human beings. A country where hair and bitter leaf is their favorite meal.A country where everyone is a scammer and kidnapper.Stupid boy like you. You're cursed and will forever die poor you Arrow
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Chizzychinny: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wait oo, house mates will be calling biggy what, is brethren or religious?
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by ezechi24(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
chrisagyei:
we quote 1 million dollars for retail for foreigners in general which means we don't want foreigners doing retail in Ghana. Every foreign registered business in Ghana is a multi national company which is welcomed and allowed only.We don't want any foreigner investing in a 1000 dollars business cos we have millions of Ghanaians who already have that capital and investment so we don't want any foreigner in the retail business. So the law begin with retail business is only meant for Ghanaians only and if you're a foreigner and want to invest like big retail outlets such as Shop rite, Game,Melcom,Citidya,etc who are established multi national retail outlets in Ghana, you need a capital of 1 million dollars and even after that you don't establish at a public market where Ghanaian retailers trade buh you exclude yourself to avoid competing.And that's why we attract the largest foreign investors in West Africa.

Stop explaining your self....who don pass you don pass you grin grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by ezechi24(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
chrisagyei:
foolish boko haram poverty capital of the world citizen calling a Ghanaian poor.A country of 180 million extremely poor people where cows are more important than human beings. A country where hair and bitter leaf is their favorite meal.A country where everyone is a scammer and kidnapper.Stupid boy like you. You're cursed and will forever die poor you Arrow

Tell me the worth of the richest man in Ghana ...and I will show you a small boy in Nigeria that is richer than him grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Memberclub(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
chrisagyei:
Hehe. E pain am

Poor gaynian
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Obamaofusa: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
DapperGuy:
Ghana is still a better country than Nigeria. So because one broke, clout-chaser decided to organize a show called Big Brethren Ghana, you think Ghana is a dysfunctional country?

Ghana has 24-hour power supply, and there are good tarred roads. Crime is low and elections are often free, fair and devoid of violence. Their universities are standard vis-a-vis Nigeria's. How many Ghanaians do you see studying in our universities? But there are thousands of Nigerians studying in Ghana.

It would be stupid to assume that Nigeria is a better country because of BBG.

Name any Ghana university that is ranked above UI or even a private university in Ghana ranked above Covenant University.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by babielulu(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
lmao...mhed oo Big Breda Ghana
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Just30: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Memberclub:

Only poor Nigerians with no future travel to Ghana.

Have you ever seen a wealthy or rich Nigeria immigrate to Ghana?
The well to do people of your society are the once sending their kids to Ghanaian Unis. If you consider Dele Momodu as wealthy, then yes, the wealthy people from your society are also leaving in droves to Ghana.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Omoslim26: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Beremx:
Their Government is paying their electricity bills to curb the pandemic while Buhari is increasing electricity tariffs.

Ghana is far better than Nigeria.

Fuckkk Big Brother Naija

You no go drink garri wey you wan drink in peace make we hear word garri wey you soak for water since 2pm u still never drink am or are waiting till d garri will turn to solid rock

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Problemkid1: 12:28am On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:
For some reasons I'm not aware of, I keep reading it as Big brether grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Problemkid1: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Big Brede.
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Problemkid1: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
See their saturated foams. No bedspread. Bed bugs go use dem play ludo grin grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Problemkid1: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Beremx:
Their Government is paying their electricity bills to curb the pandemic while Buhari is increasing electricity tariffs.

Ghana is far better than Nigeria.

Fuckkk Big Brother Naija
That one concern you with your electricity for Ghana grin we Nigerians we no dey complain. Nothing concern Musa for gate oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Omoslim26: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Wait..... is there a difference between what you said and I My earlier comment??

yes it's just like creating a basic for comparison btw a cockroach and an eagle on who can fly best
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Problemkid1: 1:34am On Sep 09, 2020
chrisagyei:
well for your information, Ghana already has overtaken Nigeria in foreign investments and now VW,Toyota,Nissan,Sino Truck all have assemble plants in Ghana. Mind you your big brother Nigeria is owned and managed by Multichoice DSTV which is a South African company so it's not even Nigerian. They are just making money off your poor big for nothing population and transfer everything back to South Africa. Your biggest telecommunication network is South African, etc.This big brethren Ghana is an unknown company organising this show so the people of Ghana don't even approve it.Better read those comments. And you don't supply Ghana with electricity note that.Ghana even supplies electricity to Togo,Burkina Faso and Benin.You only supply gas which we pay for buh now we have built a 1 billion dollars gas pant called Atuabo gas project which we now produce our own gas in Ghana so stop feeling ahead of yourself cos Ghana is far gone.No wonder your people refuse to leave no matter how we oppress them over here they still sleep on the streets and vow never to return to your zoo country
Mind you brother. It wasn't sponsored by multichoice DStv. It was sponsored by Betway which is a Nigerian company.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Problemkid1: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2020
motionarena:
I don't even understand what you just typed
The baba dey para grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Memberclub(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Just30:
The well to do people of your society are the once sending their kids to Ghanaian Unis. If you consider Dele Momodu as wealthy, then yes, the wealthy people from your society are also leaving in droves to Ghana.
do you think its easy to gain admission in a federal university in Nigeria?
I will still say this again, No financial stable person in Nigeria will immigrate to Ghana. Never!
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Just30: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Memberclub:
do you think its easy to gain admission in a federal university in Nigeria?
I will still say this again, No financial stable person in Nigeria will immigrate to Ghana. Never!
And you think its easy to gain admission in Ghana?

Is Dele Momodu financially stable or not?
If you want, i can list so many of them
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Torture2020: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerians are pathetic! I like how Buhari is punishing the mudder fuggerz grin Nigerians have not seen anything yet. More suffering n poverty grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
majamajic:

U know nothing about geography

In terms size, Nigeria is bigger than Ghana , in terms of population Nigeria is higher
In terms of popularity , Nigeria is well known than Ghana , mind u I said most oyibos , I didn't say all , I was in Cairo , all local guys I met knew Jay jay okocha as a Nigerian player , he is well known , I was in Qatar , I met some locals they talk about amokachi and JJ , I was in Abu Dhabi , upon asmaoh Gyan was playing for a club in Ajman then , they keep talking about Nigeria players , in terms of business I was in Dubai , every shop I enter they talk about Nigeria customers , in jarkata pusat Indonesia , same . Go Guangzhou China it's same

Don't u ever compare Nigeria with Ghana , I don't know countries u ve been to , but I can confirm from about 10 countries outside Africa that Nigeria is far well known than any other country in Africa , the closest after Nigeria is Eygpt , then Kenya south Africa and Ethiopia

So educate yourself sir , not me !

Good uve toured dis little bro... so now go back and read my comment with a settled mind then u can see ur response doesn't tally to my comment. I never said Ghana is bigger than Nigeria, neither did I say d population is larger( I used Lagos not Nigeria). Secondly, from ur comments I see most places uve been to are Islamic nation nd its only normal they know Nigeria cuz of their religious affiliation. Am not here to count how many countries have toured, but u can ask around and confirm that ur claim "many people abroad takes Ghana to be Nigeria" is nothing but a lie. I will speak about white counties... Ghana is well known and preferred as a place to come for them than Nigeria.

Also China not knowing Ghana or mixing Ghana with Nigeria is a big lie boss. The number of Chinese in Ghana is double if not triple of that in Nigeria. Until recently that most of them were sacked from exploiting gold, Ghana used to be like a second home for Chinese, so I don't know where u got ur info from boss.

Nigeria is known in many parts of the country no doubt, but to say people thinks Ghana is a state in Nigeria is total nonsense nd lie... Have never heard or met one person making such claim before... Ghana is also well known in many places for its hospitality nd cocoa production while Nigeria is known mostly for its bad reputation... That's in d record so pls check.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Spanyolla: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Torture2020:
Nigerians are pathetic! I like how Buhari is punishing the mudder fuggerz grin Nigerians have not seen anything yet. More suffering n poverty grin grin grin grin grin

Shut up that big mouth of yours. Naija Naija Naija everytime...don't you have other things to do. Shameless old man talking pure rubbish. angry
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

Good uve toured dis little bro... so now go back and read my comment with a settled mind then u can see ur response doesn't tally to my comment. I never said Ghana is bigger than Nigeria, neither did I say d population is larger( I used Lagos not Nigeria). Secondly, from ur comments I see most places uve been to are Islamic nation nd its only normal they know Nigeria cuz of their religious affiliation. Am not here to count how many countries have toured, but u can ask around and confirm that ur claim "many people abroad takes Ghana to be Nigeria" is nothing but a lie. I will speak about white counties... Ghana is well known and preferred as a place to come for them than Nigeria.

Also China not knowing Ghana or mixing Ghana with Nigeria is a big lie boss. The number of Chinese in Ghana is double if not triple of that in Nigeria. Until recently that most of them were sacked from exploiting gold, Ghana used to be like a second home for Chinese, so I don't know where u got ur info from boss.

Nigeria is known in many parts of the country no doubt, but to say people thinks Ghana is a state in Nigeria is total nonsense nd lie... Have never heard or met one person making such claim before... Ghana is also well known in many places for its hospitality nd cocoa production while Nigeria is known mostly for its bad reputation... That's in d record so pls check.

I don't know how many countries u ve been to outside Africa , but never u compare Nigeria to Ghana in terms of popularity outside Africa , Kenya is even more popular than Ghana , Ethiopia is more popular than Ghana cos of their airlines and jobs they do , outside Africa Ghana is not popular , am not telling u cos u are from Ghana, ask and verify . Lagos is more popular than Ghana , in terms where oyibos wan to go , boko Haram issues is something of 7 yrs on , do Nigeria and Ghana started existing last 7 yrs ? Lots of oyibos are in Ghana , Ghana women do get pregnancies for them a lot , but the number of oyibos u see in whole of Ghana can only be seen in Port Harcourt a city in Rivers State Nigeria

America is a gangster country and terror target , but it's popular and people still visit America , so don't use dubious as advantage , Ghanaians are more dubious than Nigerians , I have met lots of them here in lagos , infact they thought Nigeria most of these things u see Nigerians doing now. But cos of population , it seems we beat them to it now

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Torture2020: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sharaaap ediota. Na me born your papa abi? Very fuelish!

Spanyolla:

Shut up that big mouth of yours. Naija Naija Naija everytime...don't you have other things to do. Shameless old man talking pure rubbish. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Torture2020: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rubbish from the poverty capital of the world!

majamajic:

I don't know how many countries u ve been to outside Africa , but never u compare Nigeria to Ghana in terms of popularity outside Africa , Kenya is even more popular than Ghana , Ethiopia is more popular than Ghana cos of their airlines and jobs they do , outside Africa Ghana is not popular , am not telling u cos u are from Ghana, ask and verify . Lagos is more popular than Ghana , in terms where oyibos wan to go , boko Haram issues is something of 7 yrs on , do Nigeria and Ghana started existing last 7 yrs ? Lots of oyibos are in Ghana , Ghana women do get pregnancies for them a lot , but the number of oyibos u see in whole of Ghana can only be seen in Port Harcourt a city in Rivers State Nigeria

America is a gangster country and terror target , but it's popular and people still visit America , so don't use dubious as advantage , Ghanaians are more dubious than Nigerians , I have met lots of them here in lagos , infact they thought Nigeria most of these things u see Nigerians doing now. But cos of population , it seems we beat them to it now

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Torture2020:
Rubbish from the poverty capital of the world!

Nigeria can never be a poor as Senegal, Ghana , Togo , Benin republic, Niger , Cotedvoire, Guinea Conakry and Guinea Bissau all combined together !

Just know that !
Thank u
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Torture2020: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigeria is the undisputed champions of world poverty grin Nigerians love poverty angry nigerians celebrate poverty grin didn’t someone drink gutter water to celebrate Buhari election win? grin Nigeria and poverty are like 5 and 6 grin

majamajic:

Nigeria can never be a poor as Senegal, Ghana , Togo , Benin republic, Niger , Cotedvoire, Guinea Conakry and Guinea Bissau all combined together !

Just know that !
Thank u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / ₦36M: 98inches QLED Samsung TV Spotted In A Store In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.