Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir (92164 Views)

BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Causes Stir With Braless Outfit (Photos) / Big Brethren Ghana Low Budget Big Brother Naija (watch Videos) / Heatwave Causes A Lady To Go Topless At BBNaija Audition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by manunitedbabes: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh when even Nigerians say Ghana is now the giant of Africa

Even most oyibos think Ghana is a state in Nigeria

Hahahha no be lie my brother grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2020
No be only big bread, big loaf nko
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Benards(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2020
dynicks:
See cockroach for under their cupboard!!

No be sachet water I dey see for end of corner so?..

I can see a lower version of kiddawaya and Erica in the picture too....

This show definitely must be sponsored by OMO super blue OR alomo bitters...

The lady close to the wall used the foam as a barricade make rat no from the other room sneak in come follow them share room...... chai!...laughs bigbrethrenly!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by chrisagyei: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The more reason you need 1million dollars from a Nigerian trader before he can start a retail business of less than 1,000 dollars.
we quote 1 million dollars for retail for foreigners in general which means we don't want foreigners doing retail in Ghana. Every foreign registered business in Ghana is a multi national company which is welcomed and allowed only.We don't want any foreigner investing in a 1000 dollars business cos we have millions of Ghanaians who already have that capital and investment so we don't want any foreigner in the retail business. So the law begin with retail business is only meant for Ghanaians only and if you're a foreigner and want to invest like big retail outlets such as Shop rite, Game,Melcom,Citidya,etc who are established multi national retail outlets in Ghana, you need a capital of 1 million dollars and even after that you don't establish at a public market where Ghanaian retailers trade buh you exclude yourself to avoid competing.And that's why we attract the largest foreign investors in West Africa.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by olusola200: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
To me o ,Ghana is still better than Nigeria plus and minus

With their population

They now deporting Nigerian

Have you been to Ghana b4?
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2020
nah two bedroom apartment dem use ni
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by ChrisIntegral(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by bjnice(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2020
DapperGuy:
Ghana is still a better country than Nigeria. So because one broke, clout-chaser decided to organize a show called Big Brethren Ghana, you think Ghana is a dysfunctional country?

Ghana has 24-hour power supply, and there are good tarred roads. Crime is low and elections are often free, fair and devoid of violence. Their universities are standard vis-a-vis Nigeria's. How many Ghanaians do you see studying in our universities? But there are thousands of Nigerians studying in Ghana.

It would be stupid to assume that Nigeria is a better country because of BBG.

You miss it, sir, for using the word better, in what context? definitely not from what you listed. Not the whole of Ghana is power 24/7 as you are make to belief. Are you aware that Nigeria supply
the gas that powered their electricity? And Ghana is indebted to Nigeria in the tunes of close to a 100 million dollars. In the area of election you are right, but concerning university you goof by making a comparison about thousands of Nigerian that are in Ghana universities in relation to Nigeria. What you fail to put into consideration is what is the percent of Ghanaians that seek for higher education on yearly basis compare to Nigerians. Do I need to remind you that more than 1.5 millions Nigerians wrote jamb yearly to gain admission how many are offered one? You can see why Ghana is now the available option. In the recent ranking no Ghana university was among the 10 in Africa, but UI make the list.
I think this enough.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Kingbuhari(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Ghanaians should stop copying from Nigeria and have their own original contents... We started with Nollywood they came up with ghanawood we bring big brother 9ja they came up with this rubbish... Wetin we do this black charcoals from West African coast
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Temptee101(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Big Brede.

Hahahahahahaga grin grin grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Offpoint: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
mariahAngel:
For some reasons I'm not aware of, I keep reading it as Big brether grin
Tomorrow naw if God ask for the list of those that wee make heaven, you sef go drop name;

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by sinkhole: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
See the sponsors of Big Brethren Ghana wink
Na Alomo Bitter and Co. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You kidding me? US Citizens have fun with anything Nigerian, we truly have corrupt leaders though but don't ever compare Nigeria with any other African country, we are millions of miles ahead of the second placed country in Africa

Wait..... is there a difference between what you said and I My earlier comment??
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2020
I'm sure their own big breda voice go be like Peter Obi own grin

"Essien kufu you have been evicted from the big breda ghana " in Peter obi's voice grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Wait..... is there a difference between what you said and I My earlier comment??

Yes there is, you tryna say we're ahead of them but somehow close but I'm tryna say we're miles ahead of them
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2020
Even our isolation centres t better than this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by tesppidd: 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
corike:
[s]dude why you choosed to embrace poverty like this now?anyhow you like hype am 1970 volkswagen can never give you maybach comfort[/s].
I knew you wouldn't understand.

It's not even your fault!
The only things that matter to the youths nowadays are money and sexual explicitness.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by roqrules04(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Only Big brother South Africa can compete with Big brother Nigeria
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Rilley(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2020
This is a joke right cheesy
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by McHorladwealth(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Oga o,se na by force
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by sheriffindy(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
For once..i thought they were casualties of war..looked more like an updated refugee camp
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by jrtorrents: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2020
bjnice:

You miss it, sir, for using the word better, in what context? definitely not from what you listed. Not the whole of Ghana is power 24/7 as you are make to belief. Are you aware that Nigeria supply
the gas that powered their electricity? And Ghana is indebted to Nigeria in the tunes of close to a 100 million dollars. In the area of election you are right, but concerning university you goof by making a comparison about thousands of Nigerian that are in Ghana universities in relation to Nigeria. What you fail to put into consideration is what is the percent of Ghanaians that seek for higher education on yearly basis compare to Nigerians. Do I need to remind you that more than 1.5 millions Nigerians wrote jamb yearly to gain admission how many are offered one? You can see why Ghana is now the available option. In the recent ranking no Ghana university was among the 10 in Africa, but UI make the list.
I think this enough.

9 out 10 Nigerian students who study in Ghana study in private universities where the vast majority of students are Nigerian some even with Nigerian lecturers. They're practically low class Nigerian universities in Ghana. The brilliant Nigerian students end up in KNUST or University of Ghana.

Here are the top 20 Universities in African

1 University of Cape Town South Africa za
2 University of Pretoria South Africa za
3 University of the Witwatersrand South Africa za
4 Universiteit Stellenbosch South Africa za
5 University of Johannesburg South Africa za
6 North-West University South Africa za
7 University of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa za
8 The American University in Cairo Egypt eg
9 University of Nairobi Kenya ke
10 University of the Western Cape South Africa za
11 Cairo University Egypt eg
12 University of Ghana Ghana gh
13 Rhodes University South Africa za
14 University of the Free State South Africa za
15 Nelson Mandela University South Africa za
16 Mansoura University Egypt eg
17 Makerere University Uganda ug
18 University of Zambia Zambia zm
19 Cape Peninsula University of Technology South Africa za
20 Université de la Reunion
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Heavance(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2020
See Nigerians abusing Ghana o.
We forget quickly sha, have you guys forgotten House4 (Helen won the show) , a copy of big brother in Nigeria?
There was another rubbish one organized in a tent (like a village reality show) aired on Galaxy TV then.
I can't remember all, but we came through this road as well.
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by tayotheplug: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
lmao... big brethren bawo
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2020
This is the debut

I believe they'll improve with time

Everything is always awkward from the first try

Give them another chance!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Zenithpeak(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
sad
chrisagyei:
we quote 1 million dollars for retail for foreigners in general which means we don't want foreigners doing retail in Ghana. Every foreign registered business in Ghana is a multi national company which is welcomed and allowed only.We don't want any foreigner investing in a 1000 dollars business cos we have millions of Ghanaians who already have that capital and investment so we don't want any foreigner in the retail business. So the law begin with retail business is only meant for Ghanaians only and if you're a foreigner and want to invest like big retail outlets such as Shop rite, Game,Melcom,Citidya,etc who are established multi national retail outlets in Ghana, you need a capital of 1 million dollars and even after that you don't establish at a public market where Ghanaian retailers trade buh you exclude yourself to avoid competing.And that's why we attract the largest foreign investors in West Africa.

Keep deceiving yourself as if we've not been to Ghana before. Why is your multi-million dollars investors didn't invest in your Big BREADren Ghene grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Komu1048(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow, other Africa countries too may follow suit... but come to think of it, do they still do the main Big Brother itself, the one for all continents...

Guys would really be glad to have you check my signature kiss kiss

I think the organizer of BBA stopped to give birth to BBN
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Komu1048(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
jrtorrents:

9 out 10 Nigerian students who study in Ghana study in private universities where the vast majority of students are Nigerian some even with Nigerian lecturers. They're practically low class Nigerian universities in Ghana. The brilliant Nigerian students end up in KNUST or University of Ghana.

Here are the top 20 Universities in African

Are u the ranker or rankee. Rank kee u dere. Where is d source grin grin

1 University of Cape Town South Africa za
2 University of Pretoria South Africa za
3 University of the Witwatersrand South Africa za
4 Universiteit Stellenbosch South Africa za
5 University of Johannesburg South Africa za
6 North-West University South Africa za
7 University of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa za
8 The American University in Cairo Egypt eg
9 University of Nairobi Kenya ke
10 University of the Western Cape South Africa za
11 Cairo University Egypt eg
12 University of Ghana Ghana gh
13 Rhodes University South Africa za
14 University of the Free State South Africa za
15 Nelson Mandela University South Africa za
16 Mansoura University Egypt eg
17 Makerere University Uganda ug
18 University of Zambia Zambia zm
19 Cape Peninsula University of Technology South Africa za
20 Université de la Reunion
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Amonijosh1: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
i dont believe this!!! kai
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by Lamasta(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even though I hardly watch BBN but seeing this Ghana version of bbn makes me grin
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by relicng: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol
Re: Big Brethren Ghana: Big Brother Ghana’s Version Causes A Stir by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
WinLABSstores:
cheesy
Ghanaians never seize to amaze me.

Later, they'll be dragging chair with Nigeria grin

Ghana shouldn't even be compared with Ibadan.
grin[quote author=WinLABSstores post=93697045] cheesy
Chai. this one off me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorathy, Busty BBNaija 2020 Housemate Trending / ₦36M: 98inches QLED Samsung TV Spotted In A Store In Abuja (Photos) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.