Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) (34514 Views)

See What Is Happening In Cameroon After Apostle Suleman's Prophecy. / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by londonderry2: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abegi make i hear word

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
All Glory to God Almighty for your Rescue..

3 Key Messages from His Testimony

Souls are Taken Every Minute, hour and day..

The Brother Described what he saw as Hell! Imagine what the Real Hell is like.

Our Brother was no longer thinking about his car, Making money, Business, wife, Position,etc.
All that Made sense to Him was where He will Spend Eternity..

A time will come when you that is Forming big man against the Gospel,
You that is Forming knowledgeable against the Gospel,
You that is Rejecting the Free Gift of Salvation.
You that Refuse to Repent, Accept Jesus and do away with Sin.

A Time will Come When you will look back and Scream ! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO Myself

A Time will Come when you will know and Understand that all you Have Acquired and Pursued without Having JESUS was a Waste..

Eternity Beckons on all!
Now you still have Breath,Use your Tongue to Number your Teeth, Humble yourself, Surrender to JESUS!

This day may be your Last Chance!

We that Have Ears to Hear! Let us Hear!
Good Morning
ride on pastor

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by frubben(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lwkmd . Hol up you expect any logical thinking person to accept this tale .

Lwkmd. Taaaaa gerat of here

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by RapistOnBail: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by uvie66: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
God is great
fake story... did veryfy if they were really impotent.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by VEXT: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
uvie66:
fake story... did veryfy if they were really impotent.
Don't worry u will be a victim soon!!

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Story

You mean this one is not alright? grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by uvie66: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ajibade123:
Watch as some people will come and blast the pastor as fake o
yes it is fake... because we cannot verifying his story.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Lamasta(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Prayer is the key
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Softgamer: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
joro to joro
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Softgamer: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
joro to joro
so they beat him mercilessly and nothing show? so they killed all and he was the one remaining and they bloody killers allowed him to make a call ? wow, na nollywood i blame

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by 2cribz: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
And you no fit cure corona. Oga go sleep. Those robbers and kidnappers no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by uvie66: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:

Don't worry u will be a victim soon!!
how...I am in London, no herdsmen o kidnappers here.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by afesco: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
2cribz:
Staged
I was expecting it.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Decryptor(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fulani militia are the only ones allowed to carry guns in the country, kidnap as they like, kill as they like and nothing will happen!

By the time Buhari finishes his term, he will hand over to another fulani who will top the icing on the cake by increasing the killings 10x more!

May it never be well with those and their children and grandchildren born/unborn who brought this APC government upon us!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by uvie66: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lamasta:
Prayer is the key
but he couldn't pray for coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by VEXT: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
uvie66:
how...I am in London, no herdsmen o kidnappers here.
Am also in London too, I will be the one to kidnap u angry angry
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by emmykingzy: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=ValCon888 post=93698663]What sort of fuckery is this?
Lies from the pit of Linus. [/quote

Clap for your self lie detector. Instead of you to appreciate God for his intervention in another man's life, you are here typing rubbish. May God help you in your hour of temptation. It's what you sow you reap.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by uvie66: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
VEXT:

Am also in London too, I will be the one to kidnap u angry angry
ok...I am waiting...you believe a story without empirical evidence.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Lamasta(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
uvie66:
but he couldn't pray for coronavirus.

It didn't dispute the fact that prayer is the key now....
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by relicng: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by mayberry1(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
His release has nothing to do with whatever his pastor said for people(Fulani herdsmen) that don't believe in Christ Jesus, this should be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Skymason20(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] undecided na Dem grin
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by prigoz(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some people will not like this testimony and will avoid the part where he said that the pastor cursed them instead
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Ibime(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
lol. See parole.

Any Apostle Suleiman congregation member that gets kidnapped for real should gather his ransome money and not be fooled by these tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by AngelicBeing: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
All Glory to God Almighty for your Rescue..

3 Key Messages from His Testimony

Souls are Taken Every Minute, hour and day..

The Brother Described what he saw as Hell! Imagine what the Real Hell is like.

Our Brother was no longer thinking about his car, Making money, Business, wife, Position,etc.
All that Made sense to Him was where He will Spend Eternity..

A time will come when you that is Forming big man against the Gospel,
You that is Forming knowledgeable against the Gospel,
You that is Rejecting the Free Gift of Salvation.
You that Refuse to Repent, Accept Jesus and do away with Sin.

A Time will Come When you will look back and Scream ! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO Myself

A Time will Come when you will know and Understand that all you Have Acquired and Pursued without Having JESUS was a Waste..

Eternity Beckons on all!
Now you still have Breath,Use your Tongue to Number your Teeth, Humble yourself, Surrender to JESUS!

This day may be your Last Chance!

We that Have Ears to Hear! Let us Hear!
Good Morning
Gbam smiley

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Slymonster(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
ValCon888:
What sort of fuckery is this?
Lies from the pit of Linus.

Pray not to be fall in the hands of kidnappers. Then you would know if you really worship a God or not.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tomorrow some miscreants would open their gutters criticizing these men of God for owning private jets. U think it's easy for you to say it and it happens just same way then go and face these herdsmen, or those 13persons beheaded, does it mean they don't serve or believe in God. Next time when God blesses you, don't accept it cos suffer no dey tire you. Check the backgrounds of these men of God, twas nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by heendrix(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Softgamer:
joro to joro
so they beat him mercilessly and nothing show? so they killed all and he was the one remaining and they bloody killers allowed him to make a call ? wow, na nollywood i blame

Laugh wan kee me o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
2cribz:
And you no fit cure corona. Oga go sleep. Those robbers and kidnappers no get sense
fools are known by speeches, I think I've found one in you. Next time remember to think before typing/talking and not the reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
God is great

THIS IS THE SAME BENIN AUCHI ROAD AKA BENIN BYPASS ?

my question is WHERE IS POLICE? ,WHERE IS NIGERIAN NAVY? ,WHERE IS NIGERIAN ARMY?,WHERE IS SARS? ,WHERE IS DEFENSE CORP?,WHERE IS EFCC?, WHERE IS COMMUNITY POLICE

THE NAME ,THE ENTITY NIGERIA IS A FRAUD

A HERD MAN WANT TO TEST HIS MANHOOD ? MY QUESTION IS WHERE AND WHO IS HE TESTING IT WITH ?

I AM FURCKING TIRED OF THIS FURCKING COUNTRY SERIOUSLY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.