Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) (34490 Views)

See What Is Happening In Cameroon After Apostle Suleman's Prophecy. / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Story
Funny enough people way go school go still believe this cockkk and bull.... story

May you be kidnapped so that people will know how strong your own god is. You play with grace, you play with your life.

I hope you read this
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by riczy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Story
Funny enough people way go school go still believe this cockkk and bull.... story
u are free to choose wat to believe bro
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by BornRicch(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
uvie66:
Well if you live in Nigeria, then you are more likely to be a victim than i will.

Funny! That means you wish people in Nigeria evil... I bet you have family in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by oranget(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Story
Why will we not believe it? Our God is the King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth. And there is nothing He cannot do
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by uvie66: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
BornRicch:

Funny! That means you wish people in Nigeria evil... I bet you have family in Nigeria.
Brother please read the English and try to assimilate, I said you are more LIKELY. It means the chances of suffering a serious crime is higher in Nigeria compared to a western country like Japan or England.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Leo588(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
SAME FULANI ABI!?
IN THE SOUTH ABI?
MAILAFIA WAS RIGHT ABI?
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Evercurious(f): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Lilgabby:

Honestly , if you dont stop this things you're writing, it will one day put you in trouble..mark my word. I too serve the leaving God but I'm not an hypocrite like you. You need to stop this stupidity. You can force a horse to the stream but u can't force it to drink water.... Understand that..... Be wise and use your time to do something meanunful to help the society and yourself ....not just posting anyhow... If u wan preach ...go buy land create your own church and stop disturbing those who dont wanna listen to you. I'm sure if you have family to cater for...u won't be wasting ur precious time doing all this repeatedly almost every time.

You are a Christian?
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Lilgabby(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2020
Evercurious:

You are a Christian?
And so...what if I'm? Does that mean I should be using every opportunity I have to disturb others and keep talking about the world ending all the time and using every bad news to make up things ......if u watch closely, he doesn't do that when it comes to goodnews.... We know the world will end someday and we re not disputing the fact it is....but he should keep his notification and negative talks to himself.... Its annoying !
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by godquality: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2020
As much as am happy he's safe and I don't wish such experience on myself or anyone, it sadden me to hear people say God is this, God is that? This guy mentioned 13 people were killed in front of him, so those 13 people don't have a God? Or what's the criteria used in saving one while letting 13 died? I will never understand religious beliefs.
Re: Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video) by Samsonklin(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Story
Don't say that bro. These things happen.

My friends ordeal was about 4, 5 years ago. I think 5 years ago. The people that kidnapped him happened to belong to Eiye confraternity. It happened in Amai community in Delta State.

Luckily for my buddy, he belongs to same Fraternity. He heard the way dey were talking and interrupted saying their slangs. After some identification, they blindfolded him and took him to where he can escape. The only thing they took from him was his memory card because it has many of their cult songs in it. These things happen.

Till today, if you playful go behind him and try to shock him, if he recovers, get ready for a serious fight. He still has that fright, fresh in he's memory because people were actually butchered in his presence. Even the bike man they kidnapped alongside him was killed.

This man is very lucky. I believe this story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.