Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

If Anything Happens To Me Hold Pastor Lbiyeomie Responsible- Daddy Freeze Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anything Happens To Me Hold Pastor Lbiyeomie Responsible- Daddy Freeze Says (220 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold My Husband Responsible –Israel DMW’s Wife, Sheila / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Me Hold Pastor Lbiyeomie Responsible- Daddy Freeze Says by Sundayunity: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2020
If Anything happens to me Hold Pastor lbiyeomie Responsible- Daddy Freeze Says (video)

Critic and On-Air Personality, Daddy Freeze has broken his silence and called on the police and other security agencies to hold Pastor David Ibiyeomie, founder of Salvation Ministries, in Port Harcourt, responsible should anything happens to his life.

Ibiyeomie had in a viral video on Sunday attacked Daddy Freeze, calling him a bastard for daring to challenge his father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo.

He threatened to kill him if he should dare speak ill against Oyedepo again. According to him, “The day Daddy Freeze insults Oyedepo, I will deal with him and arrest him. Who gave birth to you? Do you have a father? Show us his picture.

“Oyedepo will not talk but I can’t be alive and you insult my father. I curse the day you were born. I will tear you into pieces you bastard. He is insulting him because he has no father.

“You can never insult a father if you have one, be warned. A man whose wife left him, has no good job, will be insulting my father and people will be laughing online. I will never be alive to see such and do nothing again.”

Daddy Freeze, however, on Monday evening replied Ibiyeomie...

Continue below...

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/08/if-anything-happens-to-me-hold-pastor-lbiyeomie-responsible-daddy-freeze-says-video/ [/url]

Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold Pastor Lbiyeomie Responsible- Daddy Freeze Says by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Daddy freeze should channel his energy,strenght and time towards corrupt politicians...for whatever wrong done by any pastor..its left for his caller to deal with him/her.it is not in daddy freeze rank to do so..him dey fear politicians.
Re: If Anything Happens To Me Hold Pastor Lbiyeomie Responsible- Daddy Freeze Says by DaddyRochie1642: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Daddy freeze is not even Strong grin grin

(1) (Reply)

KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman / Blossom Chukwujekwu: Age, Career, Marriage, Full Bio / Toyin Abraham's Fateofalakada Set To Hit The Cinemas From October 1st 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.