Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill (2533 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Cartoon Flakes Between Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw And Yoruba Tribe / Independent Day: Who Can Interpret This Punch Newspaper Cartoon Flakes / I Bought Power At 62.5 Naira Per Kwh From EEDC against NERC tariff plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill by sammy042(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
The marketer told me that the new tariff price will take place next month that our previous unit price is 34.28 and the new tariff is 57.09. so we should be ready to pay at least 16 to 19k a month.
We do have have light like 16hours every day but I am yet to understand this bill . I am planning going to their office.

Re: Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill by colorsofrainbow: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
If you voted APC,please in the name of God,don't disturb our PEACE.
If u didn't, please tell zombies to explain.

Re: Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill by LadyExcellency: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
It means pay your current bill and clear your arrears.

They will bring your small credit forward for next mouth.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill by mamaafrik(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
The Discos charged 34.2 naira per kwh and you used 342 kwh for the month: that is 342×34.2=11,723(note the digits are not clear)

You had 6,800 arrears but you paid 5,000 during your last payment.
6,800_5,000 =1,800 gbese is what you owe them.

This month you consumed 11,723 naira energy+ your debt + vat i= 1,800+11,164+839.28 naira vat.
Leave you with 14,421.04 Naira charge
Go an apply for meter,you can't use 342 kw in a month except you use A.c with Fridge + electric stove or other commercial gadget.
A 3 bedroom flat without those items above should not use more more that 45kwh in a month.
You must fight for Prepaid meter or else,they will keep imposing scrupulous amounts on you as estimated billing.
It's just 50k here in IKEDC,Lagos.

Na why won't like Nigerians to collect prepaid meters

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill by LaboPolitics: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
sammy042:
The marketer told me that the new tariff price will take place next month that our previous unit price is 34.28 and the new tariff is 57.09. so we should be ready to pay at least 16 to 19k a month.
We do have have light like 16hours every day but I am yet to understand this bill . I am planning going to their office.

Better go and apply for meter those criminals have been given the license to milk the citizens by the new tarrif regime.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me And Interpret This EEDC Bill by Sam0(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
If you have less than twelve hours of light per day don't pay the bill if its outrageous.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Abiola Ajimobi Wife's Supermarket, Grandex On Fire / Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire / Fulani Herdsman Sends Serious Warning To ESN, Says We Are Quiet Because Ofbuhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.