Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,899 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) (74806 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Chris2863(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ebubenwa042:
brother good evening sir please is crypto currency part of one world currency?
grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by igbarasdynasty: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
COVID 19 CURE
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Stocktrader: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
I refused to eat that back in Portugal, I told my host I was a Vegan lol.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by lamentor78(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Make Dem no go near o, before another virus will erupt a beg
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

We do it to Wake the Conciousness of Everyone on What is at Hand..

We Do it to pull as many as we can out of the Path of Destruction to the Path of Life..

We Do it because of Number of souls that dying Every seconds

We Do it Because we Know there is No More Time!?
I sense Fear, Strong Fear. That is not a healthy way to go about these things
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Ogaga87(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coronavirus part two loading
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Igbalaoluwa: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
MYGRATEskillz:
Trypophobic cry
Like my skin is crawling so much. embarassed
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by andyanders: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

All over the World , Everything is Vibrating Endtime!

The Sun, The Sea, The Animals, The Climate,etc.

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Jump out From All Iniquities, Wickedness, Immoralities and Evils
Stop Decieving yourself!!
Stop Postponing your Day of Salvation!!
The Day of The Lord is Upon Us!!
Repent and Believe the Gospel Before its Late!

@Righteousness, right on point. People will not undersatand the time we're in now.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by silibaba: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Well said, you should have channel it more to those nitwit watching BBN
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

Everything is Reacting ..

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Onlinebar: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Go and die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by urchcoded(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
decatalyst:

As smart and advanced we humans think we are, we are yet to discover half of what God created.

God is awesome.
but but Adam supposedly named all of them abi

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
It is a known fact that we have so many strange looking species in the deep sea but expectedly our Reverend above will liken it to end time sign.

I swear
How can a human be so annoying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

We do it to Wake the Conciousness of Everyone on What is at Hand..

We Do it to pull as many as we can out of the Path of Destruction to the Path of Life..

We Do it because of Number of souls that dying Every seconds

We Do it Because we Know there is No More Time!?

Dear Evangelist,

Do you think Daddy Freeze would make heaven with his oversabi behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Mogajunior(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

I swear
How can a human be so annoying?
I am amazed myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by ena5four(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Samylekey:
Eemo wo Ilu
Eni Re Lo, Ore Mi Ti Hiiiigh, Oh My God.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by adecz: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Oyibo can chop anything.... shocked shocked shocked

Tufiakwa!!
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

It also Beats my Imagination that you have decided to be this f00lish angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Maj196(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89 go flex muscle for here ehhn grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
deepwater:
The world has not been discovered yet
you just said my mind.. There are sea monsters that we don't even know exist that live in the deep waters.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
omooba969:

Dear Evangelist,

Do you think Daddy Freeze would make heaven with his oversabi behaviour?

Am not God to say who will make Heaven or Not..

But if He Does not Repent and He Continues to Be an instrument in the Hand of the devil, then it's Unfortunate for Him..

When Humans get into trouble, we Call on God!
When God begins to Fight u as a Human, who will you call?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
GreaterFuture:

I sense Fear, Strong Fear. That is not a healthy way to go about these things

Okay Sir..

Continue Sensing!!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Samylekey(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
ena5four:
Eni Re Lo, Ore Mi Ti Hiiiigh, Oh My God.

Ment oooooooooooooo
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Golan007: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
cool
Well It is a known fact that we have so many strange looking species in the deep sea but expectedly our Reverend above will liken it to end time sign.

If you know how common Barnacles are in marine environments especially warm seas, one wouldn't even see this as remarkable.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Golan007: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
dingbang:
you just said my mind.. There are sea monsters that we don't even know exist that live in the deep waters.

Barnacles are actually quite common.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Adeedris(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother the World is Going Towards Digital Currencies. As Long as we are still Here! The one World Government cannot take off.

All that would Fully Come into place after we are taken away.

Lol. After we're taken away? No one can be sure of that bro, things are changing very fast, and no one has the time table for the end of the world.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by therajah: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Things are happening that no one would have an excuse. The signs are here. The end is here. Our Lord is coming soon.
Everyone should get prepared.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
OlalekanEdun:
Are they eatable edible ? grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by 4tomandchi: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
And Adam named everything what did he name this and where was it documented?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by omooba969(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
therajah:
Things are happening that no one would have an excuse. The signs are here. The end is here. Our Lord is coming soon.
Everyone should get prepared.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.