Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) (74468 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by emekulous(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Coronavirus pro max.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by nonny400(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by bewla(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Just
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Cmanforall: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is it one for 50k?
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Can someone explain to me how they managed to arrive at the 50k figure
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by alizma: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
£50k abeg who they sell them and who won buy them, what are they use for? UK and poverty na 5&6.
If this had happened in naija, my ITK brothers will be like, if this were to be in UK, these things will be guided back into the water safely but here we are, it is happening in UK and them don put price tag for their neck before those innocent creatures get to know what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Livegamesonly(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
really
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by NobleKing001(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
wow.. what are we going to call this now..

abi all these oyibo movie we are watching want to come to reality..
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
They're from space
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother the World is Going Towards Digital Currencies. As Long as we are still Here! The one World Government cannot take off.

All that would Fully Come into place after we are taken away.
Why do you do this? What is the Motive, what drives you to Drop this End time Comments

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by jericco1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Worth 50k say wetin happen? undecided
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by adontcare(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by arantess: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:
Barnacles.
Thousands of blue blistering barnacles
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Golan007: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
arantess:

Thousands of blue blistering barnacles

Bumbling barnacles.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
wait for Righteousness89 to confirm first
grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by xreal: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
iHart:
Hmmmm

You asked a valid question, why edit?

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by solonubinho(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

All over the World , Everything is Vibrating Endtime!

The Sun, The Sea, The Animals, The Climate,etc.
Everything is Reacting ..

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Jump out From All Iniquities, Wickedness, Immoralities and Evils
Stop Decieving yourself!!
Stop Postponing your Day of Salvation!!
The Day of The Lord is Upon Us!!
Repent and Believe the Gospel Before its Late!

Rightii baba!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
The mirror uk online paper? Lolz
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by TheCork(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/couple-disbelief-rare-sea-creatures-22644942

Bro u homebase people so bush is unbelievable. Thank God am a Londoner. It's a sea food call *muscle* (Google it). I eat it alot. Wow..
So this is wot u homebase people call alien? Village people grin grin
Please stop worshiping idol.i beg. They sell muscle in every restaurant hear sir & I just eat it 20 minute ago (my stomach ooo) grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by alizma: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Can someone explain to me how they managed to arrive at the 50k figure
Na greed oo.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Eife:
The more you look the less you see
We are definitely not alone
Spiritually or physically
Of course we're not alone, when we haven't even explored up to 5% of the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by JasperVII(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yuck
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Why do you doing this? What is the Motive, what drives you to Drop this End time Comments

We do it to Wake the Conciousness of Everyone on What is at Hand..

We Do it to pull as many as we can out of the Path of Destruction to the Path of Life..

We Do it because of Number of souls that dying Every seconds

We Do it Because we Know there is No More Time!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
Trypophobic cry

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by cynhamscakes(f): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
You see, it's not only Nigerians and Chinese that eat everything and anything they come across. UK people consider this a delicacy.

Though I wonder what is delicious about this worm like thing that looks like a snake. But hey, let them add Maggi, salt, onions and pepper and it will be sweet.

..... What do I know sef.....
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by ennecco: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thé coming of our lord jesus is at hand.repent and give your life to Jésus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Chris2863(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

All over the World , Everything is Vibrating Endtime!

The Sun, The Sea, The Animals, The Climate,etc.
Everything is Reacting ..

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Jump out From All Iniquities, Wickedness, Immoralities and Evils
Stop Decieving yourself!!
Stop Postponing your Day of Salvation!!
The Day of The Lord is Upon Us!!
Repent and Believe the Gospel Before its Late!

How does this long epistle relate to the topic?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by iHart(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
xreal:

You asked a valid question, why edit.
was trying to edit it further to say that googling was not enough to give the worth
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by solacecraig: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
End time creatures
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by OlalekanEdun(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Are they eatable ? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.