Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) (74481 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2020
kumulus:

The biblical Master never preached fear and folly....drop it sir!

So preaching repentance is fear??

Last time I checked Jesus spoke and warned people on hell more than he spoke on heaven.

Shalom.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Eife(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Guestlander:

Any relation to Righteousness? These things ofter attach themselves to others sea creatures like sea turtles.

That guy!!! Hell no
Person that I will break his head
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by ospido: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Investnow2017:

How is the family dear brother? Have you watched the September broadcasting yet? I was really touched by our Bolivian brothers. You will find it quite amazing. The Sept broadcasting is very rich too. The brothers at the World Headquarters are doing marvelously.
Each day brings us nearer to the realization of our precious hope. Then we will not need to read or hear disparaging Satanic messages any more. They vex my soul how those who profess to know Christ are actually ignorantly constituting his enemies. Pride will not let them humble themselves to embrace the truth. It is not surprising because they align with a different spirit, not that of Christ.
Kudos

We are very fine brother.
I have downloaded and we're gonna use it for our family worship this Friday.
Thanks for your good work.
They cannot come to Jesus unless Jehovah draws them.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by ourfatherland: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

What you see up there is a snippet of why Nigeria is really third world.

Barnacles are not so dissimilar to snails.

But the native mind can only see it as something alien or a sign of end times.

Gosh.

[/s]
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by AgathaMoses(f): 11:04am On Sep 09, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Well i spell good better than you pekam boy
you are worse
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
It Beats my Imagination that So Many Brothers and Sisters seem to be In the Dark on the Times and Seasons we are in as Inhabitants of this Earth..

It Beats my Imaginations that The Devil has Blinded the Eyes and Understanding of so many People, so that neither See nor Understand these things..

It Beats My Imagination that The World is on Fire and Many are Busy Chasing Rats, Shadows and Vanities in Detriment to their Salvation..

All over the World , Everything is Vibrating Endtime!

The Sun, The Sea, The Animals, The Climate,etc.
Everything is Reacting ..

Listen People! There is No Time to Pamper ourselves with lies and Talks that will Soothe us.

The Truth Hurts! But the Truth will Save your Soul!

Listen to Me!
This Earth is SINKING!
This Ship is SINKING !

Jump out From All Iniquities, Wickedness, Immoralities and Evils
Stop Decieving yourself!!
Stop Postponing your Day of Salvation!!
The Day of The Lord is Upon Us!!
Repent and Believe the Gospel Before its Late!

My Father in heaven I pray that you deliver your children from spiritual blindness and deception of satan and give heed to these gospel messages of salvation, in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by kumulus(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So preaching repentance is fear??

Last time I checked Jesus spoke and warned people on hell more than he spoke on heaven.

Shalom.

Has he preached repentance if he hasn't taught practically what repentance is?..... As per the bolded, check again.......and again and yet again.

-Lloyd
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by FinestAntichrist: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
decatalyst:

As smart and advanced we humans think we are, we are yet to discover half of what God created.

God is awesome.
Where is the god?
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Apktotheworld: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020

Jeromejnr:

You are very immature and lacking basic comprehension.

Common spiritual sense should tell you there are things you don't say in front of unbelievers. But most of you in this forum who call yourselves Christians will attack someone preaching a message you yourselves never preached. Most of you say things loosely without insight not knowing you might be hindering people from receiving faith.

If you know you can't evangelize, leave it to the guy who has been doing it. Even the so called love and hope you want him to preach we haven't seen you do it.

Ciao.
There you are abashing me again. If this is your idea of a reply I wonder how you want people to accept the message of salvation. Ignorance(if any) should be met with education devoid of insults and dispassion. So much for a Christian bro. God bless you and I hope this ends things. Have a great day.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Ofiagu(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
decatalyst:

As smart and advanced we humans think we are, we are yet to discover half of what God created.

God is awesome.

Please, you can say that again.

The Almighty is beyond human comprehension. We cannot find out all that He already created with His words thousands of years ago.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by Apktotheworld: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
kumulus:

The biblical Master never preached fear and folly....drop it sir!
Na so we see am o. Egbon started insulting me sef.
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by joelala(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please stop bothering yourself over unnecessary stuff because a book says so...the people that lived centuries before you also said this same thing, I'm sure they prolly believe the world has ended or was coming to an end, when different technological advancement came into existence; thinking the so called antichrist has surfaced. Bro the world aint coming to any freaking end, it's the people that will die and leave, new generations will come and do greater stuff and then maybe we would have flying cars and robots walking the streets doing the job of humans....the invention of drones is a glimpse and the movie I-ROBOT is a clue also......all that bible crap is just some ancient event that occurred in the stone age within the confinement of some region. Do you know the distance between Egypt and Israel? it's about same distance between Lagos and Abuja by road....If you have a clear map and compass, it wont even take you 4months to get there if you trek...that was the same trip your Israelites walked for 40yrs all because they had no map and were being led by a man( MOSES) born in Egypt and has never left Egypt in his life. Go read your bible again on the great flood, read the measurement of the rain that fell and ask yourself, is that rain enough to drown your whole state, let alone Nigeria and now the whole world. lol....we believed all those stories as kids, but now that we have grown with so much education and analytical abilities, all those shit don't hold anymore....Eat breathe relax and live a decent life. the world aint coming to an end and there is no Rapture...Cheers.

[quote author=Righteousness89 post=93718887]

My Brother the World is Going Towards Digital Currencies. As Long as we are still Here! The one World Government cannot take off.

All that would Fully Come into place after we are taken away.
[/quot
Re: Thousands Of Rare Alien-Like Sea Creatures Worth £50K Wash Up On UK Beach (Pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
AgathaMoses:

you are worse
I clearly didnt write constructing sentences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Croatian President Personally Driving The National Football Team (Photos) / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.