Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Religious People Are The Most Evil People! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Religious People Are The Most Evil People! (412 Views)

Nigeria Has The Most Evil People On Earth / This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit / See What Evil People Did To Me After I Made A Comment On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by 360clips: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
All these men using pastor name, almost all of them are evil af! Most were cultist, armed robbers, ritualist in their prime. Thats why all of them always looks dirty and unkempt! Just name it. After they've done all the bad things possible in this life, when they get older, they quickly look for a good name to cover up for all the bad things they've done! That's why Nigeria can never move forward! Nigeria is filled up with them! If you see anybody calling himself pastor or imam or any woman calling herself pastoress or minister, my nigga u better run for the fvucking hills!. These people are demonic & evil af! Look at all the Nigerian universities they claim are church schools. If you see the evilness that goes on inside of these schools. What this people, staffs and so called pastors in these church schools do. You'll understand what I'm talking about! Stay away from religious people!

3 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obviously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by MJBOLT: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
religion itself is evil,what do you expect.

4 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by dukeprince50: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
k
Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by Jerkbaba: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
U just dey know this one? Hmmmm. undecided
Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by Offpoint: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evil is human thing, not religion thing.

Religious people are just people who don't want to take responsibilities for their own sins but rather shift it to the "Devil Character" just like their Biblical first parents.

If devil is responsible or an influencer for the evil you commit, then God wouldn't punish no one for an actions that was entirely influenced by the devil.

Human are responsible for their own evil deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by Emmanuelcann: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Religion cannot save, but God knows those that are his!

1 Like

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by OscarJaden(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
religion has curse harm more than good to humanity...

person we're carry religion matter come my lane go suffer for 600yrs

2 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by stare: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yes.. I've seen my fair share of what religious people can do.. They commit the worst atrocities because they can always fall back to"its the devil that tempted me". Then there's the "men of God".. Look at father mbaka. It's all a sham.

3 Likes

Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by stare: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
The catholic version of Christianity"where I grew" you even see people that can steal, and just go for confession and assume all is well. They won't even clear things out with the person they erred.
Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by paulolee(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
dnt generalize abegi
Re: Religious People Are The Most Evil People! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
MJBOLT:
religion itself is evil,what do you expect.
rubbish as usual,only religion can save you.

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Can Increase Breast Size Naturally / Needs A Partner.. / My Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.