Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit (1686 Views)

The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
It sounds like something from a nollywood movie but it happened.
I find it hard to believe though that she would actually do this.

And this woman feels no remorse about what she did.

Listen to what she did to her husband's penis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEmXaYeNCQ

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Some women possess a capacity to be stupid
Re: This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit by IamPlato(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Be careful and check well before choosing a wife
Re: This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit by IamPlato(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kindly click on the link and subscribe to my YouTube channel. It won't cost a thing, it's absolutely free. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt / Are Girls On Social Media/hookup Sites Prostitutes? / 12yrs Old Boy That Buys Condom And Supplies To Neigbours That Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.