Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,089 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Launch Your Career With A Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Launch Your Career With A Degree (182 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / What Do I Do With A Degree In Library And Information Science / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Launch Your Career With A Degree by LandmarkUnivers: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
ALL our courses are fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and other professional bodies such as COREN, ICAN, CIBN, ACCA, NIAS, CPN, Oracle, Microsoft, amongst others, relevant to helping our students to launch their career and providing them with strong employability status.

Admission into full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is ongoing.

Apply Now @ www.admission.lmu.edu.ng for Undergraduate Studies,
or https://spgs.lmu.edu.ng for Postgraduate Studies.

You can also call the Admission Office for further enquiries or assistance on (+234) 816-086-4515 or (+234) 703-820-5649.

Kindly SHARE this life-changing information with your contacts.

Thank you.

LMU Admission Office

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Request: I Need Someone To Do A Quick Excel Spreadsheet Job For Me / It May Look Like A Past Question, Watch Out For The Examiner's Twist / Read:most Prominent Idioms With Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.