Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) (16347 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by sherozy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dem swear for tecno.. When dimensity 820 and dimensity 1000 chipset are already in market. These guys are just ripping us.

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by GerogeI(m): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ennyholar:
Africa's largest smartphone manufacturer TECNO Mobile will officially announce the unveiling of the Camon 16 Series in an online launch tonight.

The Camon 16 will be a total upgrade from it's predecessor the Camon 15 series that was released earlier this year. The Camon 16 Series is said to come with a more powerful Mediatek G Series processor for incredible gaming experience and wide range of other features.

You can watch the live broadcast of the launch using the YouTube link below. I'll also be keeping you updated with more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cVHwbd114

If you love yourself, do not use your money to buy problem for yourself. All tecno phones carry trojans that can give local hackers backroom access to your phone. Once you start seeing unwanted adverts from hi os, your phones is no longer safe.

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ennyholar: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
GerogeI:

If you love yourself, do not use your money to buy problem for yourself. All tecno phones carry trojans that can give local hackers backroom access to your phone. Once you start seeing unwanted adverts from hi os, your phones is no longer safe.

Where is the proof that your screenshot is from a TECNO Phone.
Stop this unnecessary fake news.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by GerogeI(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ennyholar:

Where is the proof that your screenshot is from a TECNO Phone.
Stop this unnecessary fake news.

Just scan your existing tecno phone with malwarebyte ( free download from app store). No one needs to convince you. Especially those running hi-os 5.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by tuzle(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Corroro:
amen to that, but just so you know, you could always swap your old phone for a new one at carlcare. Las Las the Camon 16 isn't too far from you wink
i have tecno K7. I have never repaired it before, but the screen is broken. If I want to swap, like how much will I have to add to get another phone and what are the terms and conditions.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
GerogeI:

see you guys should stop this attacks on techno and infinix. At least they’ve tried. I don’t just understand why you xiaomi fans want to force everyone to use xiaomi, please allow those that love tecno and infinix to use it.

What do you gain in writing rubbish about them? Will that stop them not to sell? You better stop this rubbish

They’ve tried. I remembered years back when android was so expensive to buy e.g Samsung and HTC but tecno came and offer poor Nigerians the ability to use android phones.

I currently use an iPhone XS Max, I respect tecno and infinix any day

Stop this attack it won’t help you get far in life

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2020
innovation.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by GerogeI(m): 2:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Truthlord12:
see you guys should stop this attacks on techno and infinix. At least they’ve tried. I don’t just understand why you xiaomi fans want to force everyone to use xiaomi, please allow those that love tecno and infinix to use it.

What do you gain in writing rubbish about them? Will that stop them not to sell? You better stop this rubbish

They’ve tried. I remembered years back when android was so expensive to buy e.g Samsung and HTC but tecno came and offer poor Nigerians the ability to use android phones.

I currently use an iPhone XS Max, I respect tecno and infinix any day

Stop this attack it won’t help you get far in life

Have you scanned your tecno phone, if you have not, stop yarning trash. I am talking of a major phone producer allowing spyware into their new phones, having little regard for safety of their customer.

In case you do not understand, you can be target if hackers, kidnappers get info about your bank account from tecno heartlessness.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ademoore07(m): 4:12am On Sep 09, 2020
The phone is good but very expensive. I'll rather go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Damidave1124(m): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93722030:

Are you really broke
Yes, want to get me another smartphone?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Dee4luv: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Please can 5000mah last for 2 day's without charging even though the internet is on or so?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Freelancerx: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
tuzle:
i have tecno K7. I have never repaired it before, but the screen is broken. If I want to swap, like how much will I have to add to get another phone and what are the terms and conditions.
perhaps you should take it to Carlcare to make enquiries. They'll give you the information that you need
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ochedance(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
Initially it was kind of cool, seeing them releasing new phones all the time but now, it's just sad.

New phones with new features definitely a go get for me
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ochedance(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Dee4luv:
Please can 5000mah last for 2 day's without charging even though the internet is on or so?

Yes it does.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ochedance(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Ademoore07:

Truth is the price is worth the device
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Ochedance(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

Have you scanned your tecno phone, if you have not, stop yarning trash. I am talking of a major phone producer allowing spyware into their new phones, having little regard for safety of their customer.

In case you do not understand, you can be target if hackers, kidnappers get info about your bank account from tecno heartlessness.
Oga stop saying shit. You know that’s not true. Cus Tecno phones are perfect when it comes to that.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Sunkanmiwise(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
martineverest:
are u more knowledgeable than the western researcher that found Huge malwares and spywares on tecno phones last month and tecno even apologized

The issue was on the TECNO W2, it has been sorted out since. And it happened in 2016.

Read this article for more understanding ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://freelanews.com/calm-down-triadas-old-resolved-mobile-security-glitch-tecno-assures/
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Bestchild: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

malware was only found in W2, that was even since 2016 and it was corrected immediately. Stop saying what you're not sure of
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by zakkyzakes: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
Tecno phones can never beat infinix for quality but in durability
bro chill they're all transsion products

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Hsalami: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
@George TECNO phones is not a problem have bn using there phones since 1990 and have got no single problem with there gadgets.I always give it out whenever I need to upgrade to a new one from them as well.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Bestchild: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2020
martineverest:
with their spyware and malwares?
malware issue was since 2016, In W2. It was even resolved immediately
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Bestchild: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2020
Freelancerx:
How much is it?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Bestchild: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2020
Ademoore07:
9s is 6gb ram. Camon16 is 8gb ram
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Bestchild: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

camera specs are disappointment to me
how is this a disappointment ?

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by AmosAkins: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by AmosAkins: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2020
are they still live? grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Bestchild: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

mtcheeew disappointment.. its better to buy xiaomi or oppo than this
I'm not disappointed, even the xiaomi note 8 pro I checked out, it still uses the same chipset
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by GerogeI(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ochedance:

Oga stop saying shit. You know that’s not true. Cus Tecno phones are perfect when it comes to that.

Will you keep quiet and stop support evil. That's how we sold ourselves as slaves to other mere human beings.

Trogan.Agent.stasl is embedded into Hi 0S 5, it enables Techno to send you useless adverts. Can you imagine Synix TV advert on your lockscreen. Once you see these adverts, know that there is a backdoor access into your phone once you connect to the internet.

The guy above me just has sales interest which am here to destroy until they stop ripping Africans off. If in doubt, just scan your tecno phone with Malwarebyte (download free from app store). It will detect and show you the malware.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Hsalami: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
GerogeI:

Why do u like bad mouthing TECNO phones am sure you have not used there phone that's why you always do that.Try get urself one of there phones and give real proof than all dis fake u do.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) by Hsalami: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

mtcheeew disappointment.. its better to buy xiaomi or oppo than this

All of you bad mouthing TECNO phones. Let's see the phones you are using..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Free 50 To 100GB Even Unlimited GB With Zero Naira On Mtn See Screenshot / "Mark Zuckerberg Should Zuck Off And Quit" - Investor Scott Stringer Says / How To Activate Glo Jumbo Sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.