Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report (38235 Views)

Nigeria's Largest Built-up Urban Areas In 2021 - Demographia / Flood Prone Areas In Lagos By Cotenant.ng / Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Anambra is a dead state without the federal govt feeding bottle unlike Ogun state,so what are you saying?

Anambra is a dead state with the highest external debt.All eastern states are dead.
Anambra economy is built by indigenous efforts, industries, services, trade and agriculture are controlled by Igbos unlike your region, check out total debt stock of all states both external and local, check the position of Anambra State and compare to states in your region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Gracchus: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Goziesolar:
migration is influenced by many factors the Chinese leave a better economy and come to west Africa to invest(think) they did not leave cause their economy was bad! It takes a lot of caurage to migrate its not for lilly livered individuals the deltans migrate a lot,the binis migrate a lot the cross rivern also migrate a lot just like the Igbo's but due to their smaller populations its not noticeable. One not migrating maybe as a result of fear for the unknown..
Lmao. You are attempting to compare una migration to Chinese migration? You forgot China has 1.3 billion fuccking people and the Chinese are not petty traders like y'll, they come to Africa with billions of $$$$$ and not nylon bags like y'll do,they equally carry out infrastructure projects worth billions of $$$, prospect for mineral exploration license, not opening shops in chaotic and disorganized markets up and down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Goziesolar:
Igbo land can never be a desert, there are over 60 million igboid speaking people around the world....inclusive of the ika,anioma,igbanke,ikkwere,epkeye and a lot others with substantial Igbo's in the diaspora

You are ignorant.Igboland is gradually becoming a desert.Ask your elders..

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are really empty grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are in pain because Onitsha top your slum city Ibadan grin cheesy legacy of Yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93744425:

You are really empty grin cheesy cheesy

Upper Iweka bridge tout like you.You are full with ignorance.Come,do you hawk chewing stick or gala?

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93744485:

You are in pain because Onitsha top your slum city Ibadan grin cheesy legacy of Yoruba man

Onitsha tops in skull eating...
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Upper Iweka bridge tout like you.You are full with ignorance.Come,do you hawk chewing stick or gala?
See your sister in Upper Iweka hawking grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
sircatherine45:

I don't exchange words with Nairaland lowlifes. Go and ask what i did to PigTormentor.

Until then!
Ojuku coward!!
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Uchasa(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Are you more educated than Zik?
Onitsha was founded by the Benin Empire.
It was populated by the Binis and their Igbo captors.

Zik never said Onitsha was a Bini settlement!!
You can say that my place is a Bini settlement not Onitsha,Onitsha is purely an Igbo settlement!
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

See your sister in Upper Iweka hawking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93744687:

See your sister in Upper Iweka hawking grin
Leave my sister that wants to give you 'calm down'agbo so you can sit your asses down in potopito region.
Do you hawk gala or chewing stick?

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Sammy07: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:
No....the 11 LGAs that make up Ibadan is just a few sq. km less than Lagos.

Where you dey since abi dem ban you? grin grin cheesy cheesy
No brother. I went for a course.
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Uchasa:

Zik never said Onitsha was a Bini settlement!!
You can say that my place is a Bini settlement not Onitsha,Onitsha is purely an Igbo settlement!
Ole.Binis own Onitsha and they developed that tiny city.
Where again has the development of Onitsha in Igboland?
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

See the your people hawking in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Goziesolar:
that wsa what you implied ,learn English ke who English help my friend English is not a measurement of intelligence OK...can the Chinese speak fluent English like we west Africans but who is smarter be deceiving yourself

English is the medium of communication and instruction. If you fail to understand English you will always have problems communicating with those outside your narrow clan.

As for intelligence, your posts say it all.
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Onitsha tops in skull eating...
Ignorant mind come to Anambra and see your people hawking everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by fergie001: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sammy07:

No brother.
I went for a course.
Ok welcome....where bread?
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93745009:

See the your people hawking in Anambra state

They are looking for you and Chuma to gulp down agbo into your throats so that you don't run to the SW via a night bus.
Do you hawk bra,chewing sticks or gala?
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by hardon1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
How come i didn't even see London in the list. Abi I no look well
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Sammy07: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
fergie001:

Ok welcome....where bread?

Custom seize am tongue
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Anambra1stS0n: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:

They are looking for you and Chuma to gulp down agbo into your throats so that you don't run to the SW via a night bus.
Do you hawk bra,chewing sticks or gala?
grin grin
Minus Lagos other states in west are backward

4 Likes

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Emmypure: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
21,000 views see as seun use una foolishness the cash out, while una dey here the argue for wetin no get sense.
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Ikinternational: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
martineverest:
I guess u haven't been to Malabo, Libreville, Casablanca, Marrakech,Luanda etc.

No sir I have not.
But keep in mind my point was an overall one.
Every poor village has at least one "rich" man
Every remote village has at least one beauty contestant
Hope you get the point
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Ibadanpikin: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Otondo,how can your tiny,no university,no skyscraper etc Onitsha be more developed than Ibadan which is more developed than even your entire Igboland?
You are deluded,Skull Eater republican.
Mumu,do u call that dilapilated building in midst of slumps a skyscrapper.EDUCATED ILLITERATE what will a university contribute to a commercial of onitsha.Universities are located within it's environs,so no need of a university.But OTONDO skull miner,let me ask u how many commercial and micro finance banks are in brown roof capital of the world IBADAN compare to onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93745143:

Ignorant mind come to Anambra and see your people hawking everywhere

You took years before you can get a pic of less than ten Yoruba hawkers.

All the Yorubas in Igboland are not up to 2000.Even you Igbos are fleeing your potopoto region

I won't even use two minutes and I will take pics of millions of Igbos hawking chewing sticks,okpa,groundnuts,gala and millions of them begging for alms from their rich Yoruba hosts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by fergie001: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Custom seize am tongue
cheesy grin grin grin.......ole
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Mumu,do u call that dilapilated building in midst of slumps a skyscrapper.EDUCATED ILLITERATE what will a university contribute to a commercial of onitsha.Universities are located within it's environs,so no need of a university.But OTONDO skull miner,let me ask u how many commercial and micro finance are in brown roof capital of the world IBADAN compare to onitsha.

Onitsha is a toddler city.It is not up to 5 GRAs in Ibadan.
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Obamaofusa: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ikinternational:

No sir I have not.
But keep in mind my point was an overall one.
Every poor village has at least one "rich" man
Every remote village has at least one beauty contestant
Hope you get the point

That states why Igbos are the most poverty stricken people in the South.
Igboland is the poverty capital of the South- World Bank.
Re: Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report by Uchasa(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Ole.Binis own Onitsha and they developed that tiny city.
Where again has the development of Onitsha in Igboland?

grin grin grin
As you can see I'm Ikwerre,I'm not supposed to comment,but I saw your ignorance and decided to annihilate you from it.

Onitsha is 100% Igbo, because all my friends from Onitsha always identify as Igbos
So matter closed,go and argue with them!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Passengers Travelling To Kaduna Involved In Accident, Some Dead, Others Injured / Wells Carlton Hotel And Luxury Apartments Launching In Abuja: Osinbajo, Davido.. / Bridge Barrier Falls On Vehicle In Kaduna. 6 Passengers Killed (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.