Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? (21016 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by wale377(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
G
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by TobsAutos: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bible
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Dealvault90: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
wink
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Nedsportsoreal: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
cake and handbag
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by omooba969(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
DiIdo & Bullet... ask our girls if you don't know. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by soleexx(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cake around 3k is perfect... With her name written on it...
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by omoadeleye(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
soulstalker:
Hi Landers,
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday and I don't have much with me, I still have 7k with me, and I want to get her a lil cake and lil gift with. So I need ideas of things I can get with 2 or 3k.

You can rent me as strip guy for your mum.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Money isn't everything.
Buy a cake, pray for her, write a poem telling her how much she means to you.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by cmecproblem(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Older women enjoy fruits, get her a basket of assorted fruits, cheap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by vickydevoka(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Use de 7k n go to de market, buy her 1 painter of foreign rice which is 3k, buy her good deodorant of about 1k, use de remaining 3k n buy her milk Milo n suger

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
buy her 2020 Rolls Royce Phantom

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by rasco2000me: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
The best gift is to ask God for forgiveness for her,long life and prosperity,God mercy,this as no price tag but more rewarding than worldly things,I wish her happy birthday

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by neonly: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Who go come celebrate birthday for me now

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Kidpin874: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by vickydevoka(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Use de 7k n go to de market, buy her 1 painter of foreign rice which is 3k, buy her good deodorant of about 1k, use de remaining 3k n buy her milk=1200 Milo= 1200 n suger=600. Total money = 7000

Please don't waste Money on cake add no value to mankind
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by nwajesus12(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Richy4:
Based on your budget, maybe headgear might be appropriate.... the shouting colour ones..which signified that you were shouting her birthday lipsrsealed
werey
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Greenbullet(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
agbarisocket:
ipob head like lizard are disgrace ing our country in disapora as if they are the only ones in naija.why carry cocaine in another man's land
...why bringing shame
.is not good.....thanks
more tha
( Modif
are you normal ?

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by ikaboy: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mummy will sure appreciate any thing that 7k will get .

However, make sure you dont spend beyond 7k too for that pencil girl on her birthday too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by ayoolaslim: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Get her a nose mask and sanitizer. and keep remaining money abi won’t u eat after d day?

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin nice owambe prepared gele and lemon juice
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Naijaarchive(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lots of crackheads on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by proclinician: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:
First I must commend you for being a reasonable son, but I wouldn’t advise a cheap cake. Mothers begin to detest sugary things as they age and a cake of 3k would even be pretty unattractive.

I will suggest you look round the house and get her something she needs. Kitchen utensils or appliances works for my mum. You can also get her a fine small purse or those low heeled slippers for church.

If you can cook, giving her a kitchen day off would be a good idea too. If you can’t, you can buy her grilled fish and watch her devour it. Mothers are always bothering about everyone’s stomach and no one pays attention to theirs.

Happy birthday to her in advance.

Lol this geh smart oo. Nice tips make I check calendar for my mama.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by silibaba: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
BIBLE of course
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by panpan(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Some like it hot, some like it cold; some like it in the pot ... shocked

You may get her a flask or a cooler.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Chris2863(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
elantraceey:
You could get her a not so expensive piece of jewelry or a nice bag.
So that after one week it will start giving her rashes abi?? grin
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Chris2863(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
merieam16:
Nice..Happy birthday to her but all the things i av in mind dat 3k wont buy it.
So maybe u could just get her a nice perfume

Lol, perfume keeh grin
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Chris2863(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
My brother, try and buy her a wrapper. Mothers so much love that and it doesn't really cost much. 5k will get you a nice one
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by DragonFire433: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Give her the complete 7k.

That’s would be a cool Sacrifice on your path.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Are You Married To An Older Lady...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.