Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? (22937 Views)

I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Ibitomisola: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Firstly, Happy birthday to sweet mum in advance.

What are the things she loves or cherish, however it's not how expensive bt the heart and love attached to the gift.

If she having a small family gathering , a little cake will do( even if she doesn't eat cake) she will be happy and proud cos of the pp .(#3k-4k)
Ankara (#1500) even if it's for casual gown or wrapper.
Wristwatch (#2k)
Slipper(#1.5k)
Your mum will love it and use them in love.
Moreover it's u that get her something little today, will get a bigger one tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Newsolutions: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
The first question is what does your mum like? A cake (5k)will be good for pictures and then Ankara as present. If you have siblings it will be good if you guys collabo

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nimirayz:

Y do I feel you are a mum ?
Your suggestion/idea was Well-thought-out , tainted with experience!
Thank You, I learnt a lot from it...

Not yet, but I have a NIGERIAN mother in her 40s. Over the years I have watched her stop eating certain things, become obsessed with seemingly irrelevant things and get more religious cheesy. Nigerian mothers operate on similar OS. Na small thing differentiate them.

femi4:
You have spoken well....let me find you something

Olowo orimi. kiss kiss
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Thazard(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
WaistPain:
See this beauty below!! kiss ... I'm sure your mom will absolutely love it grin

All you just need to do is send me that 3k you wan use buy her gift make i use am play 2000odds for bet9ja this weekend grin grin grin

Don't thank me... WHAT ARE FRIENDS FOR cool

cheesy
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by merieam16(f): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chris2863:
Lol, perfume keeh grin
lolz, i kno no watin 2 talk again
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Kriss216: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:
First I must commend you for being a reasonable son, but I wouldn’t advise a cheap cake. Mothers begin to detest sugary things as they age and a cake of 3k would even be pretty unattractive.

I will suggest you look round the house and get her something she needs. Kitchen utensils or appliances works for my mum. You can also get her a fine small purse or those low heeled slippers for church.

If you can cook, giving her a kitchen day off would be a good idea too. If you can’t, you can buy her grilled fish and watch her devour it. Mothers are always bothering about everyone’s stomach and no one pays attention to theirs.

Happy birthday to her in advance.
One of the few times you've made a valid post. Nice one.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kriss216:

One of the few times you've made a valid post. Nice one.

I hope to say same to you in my lifetime. kiss

Kriss216:

Not happening cos everything I post is against what you stand for.

Apply same logic to my post and you will be fine most times.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Kriss216: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

I hope to say same to you in my lifetime. kiss
Not happening cos everything I post is against what you stand for.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by MyExpression(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

What kind of cake do you expect to get for 3k? What will the baker gain?

Shoprite sells cake of 2.5k and above
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Smokeyyhut: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:
First I must commend you for being a reasonable son, but I wouldn’t advise a cheap cake. Mothers begin to detest sugary things as they age and a cake of 3k would even be pretty unattractive.

I will suggest you look round the house and get her something she needs. Kitchen utensils or appliances works for my mum. You can also get her a fine small purse or those low heeled slippers for church.

If you can cook, giving her a kitchen day off would be a good idea too. If you can’t, you can buy her grilled fish and watch her devour it. Mothers are always bothering about everyone’s stomach and no one pays attention to theirs.

You are right about the grilled fish part... @Op, you can contact us for your amazing grilled fish if you are in Lagos. We deliver right to your doorstep. And for momma, you will get a discount.

Dm us on Instagram- @smokey_hut
Or
WhatsApp us - 07033631946.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by gbemishile: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
If u're a guy
Just give her news say u don knack girl belle
If u be girl,just tell ur mama say u don carry belle for ur boyfriend
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Cheks5(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Package the money for envelope give her
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by mariahAngel(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
MyExpression:

Shoprite sells cake of 2.5k and above

Trust me, that is bread in disguise. A very dry piece of sh!t

There's no way you can get a moist cake for #4k even.

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by faith551(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

I hardly comment these days. But I must confess ur write up impressed me.
OP happy birthday to your mum in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

but I have a NIGERIAN mother in her 40s. *
I thought we painis people discovered you were 43

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I thought we painis people discovered you were 43

Anything that will make alfa males sleep well at night- I am all for it. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by ebullient19(f): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
My mum's birthday is 3 days from now and she'll be 54, since we're not in close proximity, I could just credit her account or send a gift back home
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Anything that will make alfa males sleep well at night- I am all for it. grin
haha. they will come for you soon. grin
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by WeRblessed(f): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pay someone to make her hair
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by vickydevoka(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatbrian:

He didn't say food is her problem
Buh if food no be problem, make him use 500k organize birthday bash for him mama na
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by davillian(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
You know your mother more than any one else...
I give gifts based on what you've been wishing for....
When it comes to gift i hit the nail on the head....
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Olabamiji509: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Buy jollof for her and chilled 7up.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Oga when is the birthday make we see show mummy love.
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by YModulosGodSon: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hi. I hope you get to see this soon enough. Send me a pm tomorrow, let's add a little to that money of yours and make momma really happy! wink

I'll be checking my mail till noon pls...

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by domainservice(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why not use Sponscall to celebrate her with words of appreciation and prayers
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Not yet, but I have a NIGERIAN mother in her 40s. Over the years I have watched her stop eating certain things, become obsessed with seemingly irrelevant things and get more religious cheesy. Nigerian mothers operate on similar OS. Na small thing differentiate them.

Olowo orimi. kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by pocohantas(f): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Omoluabi16:
haha. they will come for you soon. grin

One done come, them no dey ever avoid the bait.
grin grin grin
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by TransAtlanticEx(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
pocohantas:

One done come, them no dey ever avoid the bait.
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by chukzyfcbb: 3:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Mom's like women out there like gifts.

options

- Bag
- Shoe
- Perfume
- Low heeled shoe
- Wrist watch (well packaged)
- Kitchen gadget like a Microwave or toaster (dunno the price oh) lol

Either of those would fly, but then women are particular about colour and matching to outfit, so get recommendations on choice of colour from a female before purchase.

If your mom has high taste, I am sorry get her a cake instead as 7k won't buy a very high quality of all I have mentioned. I know that coz I have bought a few myself
Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amen and thanks for d love wink
bukatyne:

Awwwwwww, so sweet.

God bless you and continually provide for you.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? by MyExpression(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
mariahAngel:

Trust me, that is bread in disguise. A very dry piece of sh!t

There's no way you can get a moist cake for #4k even.

wow! ive not bought it before but i usually see it in their show case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery / Marrying A Feminist / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.