Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages (38236 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Princedapace(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

I remember a day when I was in an Orthodox church, Baptist, in Oyo town.
The pastor was preaching, lambasting Rev Chris Oyakhilome and his congregation. The pastor said he wonders how a pastor with a divorce wife can still claim to be carrying God’s anointing. That people falling under his anointing are stupid.

Then I sat down to analyze the situation and conditions surrounding the issue critically.

Many of these ministers of God’s homes are intact, not because they are good, love or respect their wives.
The women have been the ones holding and keeping the home which is based more on African culture of perseverance even when persecuted in the home by the husband than the scripture.

Many of these women aren’t comfortable and enjoying the homes, they are just enduring, struggling and pretending to the public that all is well.
If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome

Why I get ur point but marriage like life it self is full of challenges. Becus I experienced hard times in life, does that mean there were no time I experienced good times too? Does that mean I should now end my life becus I am passing thru a difficult phase?

People who quit marriages becus of difficulties are actually funny, I dont know why they cant end their life out of difficulties too. I dont buy the white's idea of marriage.

And yes, not only women make marriages work, men do as well. Una problem for this part of the world no pass submission. That word dey give people headache for this part of the world.
How marriage was structured, one person must lead, while the other is a vice leader. I personally dont have issue if a woman is the one leading the home.

All women need to do is start going out to marry a man. It is that simple, find a man, woo him to ur self, take ur family, go to his place, marry him. He is now joining u in ur home as ur vice leader. grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Celebrate God's Servants Pastor Adeboye and his Wife..

53 yrs is not Beans neither is it moimoi..

In this Generation where Marriage is becoming a Part Time stuff!

Even those that Fight the Servant of God find it difficult to Keep their Homes..

I Celebrate Sir and Ma..

I tap into this Marriage Anointing..

What would Jesus think about your 3rd paragraph though?

It's most un- Christian like.

The hate in most of us Nigerian Christians though.

I guess you do not realize theharm of saying and writing this in public ?
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Ernestforyou: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
TMSMedia:
Leke Adeboye, son of clergyman, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, has thrown shade at people who despite having broken marriages, always attacked his dad's preachings on marriage.

Leke threw the shade while celebrating his parents on their 53rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a photo of his parents, Leke wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4930HlYPn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He is shading Daddy Freeze that his marriage did not last up to three years and criticizing Papa Oyedepo who recently celebrated 38yrs wedding annivesary
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Village people are a myth.
grin grin grin
TGM2015:
Don't forget village people when you are broadcasting your success. You cannot be inviting the devil and doing his bid and expect God to intervene when he strikes. Shaming people with broken marriage cannot be the bidding of God or supported by God.

Are there no men and women of broken marriages in the Church? Were there no children from broken and abusive marriages seek comfort by attending the church? Is his post not showing that he his posting to shame one particular person? Can that tweet shows he is forgiving? When you have the trait of sin in you, you are related to devil who is father of all sinners, and it implies you are Satan child or related to him.

Spouses and children of people called by God are not as powerful as the person called. When village people have the time of the family of people that were called by God, they will understand why job's families were lost in the battle brought on him by Satan.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
TGM2015:
Don't forget village people when you are broadcasting your success. You cannot be inviting the devil and doing his bid and expect God to intervene when he strikes. Shaming people with broken marriage cannot be the bidding of God or supported by God.

Are there no men and women of broken marriages in the Church? Were there no children from broken and abusive marriages seek comfort by attending the church? Is his post not showing that he his posting to shame one particular person? Can that tweet shows he is forgiving? When you have the trait of sin in you, you are related to devil who is father of all sinners, and it implies you are Satan child or related to him.

Spouses and children of people called by God are not as powerful as the person called. When village people have the time of the family of people that were called by God, they will understand why job's families were lost in the battle brought on him by Satan.

Can this be liked a billion times please?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Denique(f): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin
Werey grin You are indeed your moniker tongue

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by merieam16(f): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheCork:

Ok please can I chop kiss, get warm tight hug, extra kiss, extra hug plus romance & I pay 100 naira, cash? I will then take u to nando restaurant after. Big shance 4u. Deal? cheesy
grin u no well
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Kirigidi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin
Greek gift!
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kekereekun123:
While the rest of the world celebrates innovation and discoveries Africans celebrate marriage and child birth . A disgrace of a continent.

The world also celebrates marriages and births too.
You do not need a visa to discover that you know?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by emmykingzy: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats to Daddy and Mummy.
You know this life is a quite simple and straightforward.
If you lack knowledge/results in any area of your life for example how to make your marriage work? or how to succeed in life? or how to be a blessing to others?etc Simply seek the knowledge from those that have succeeded in that area and apply the same knowledge in your life , that way we can make progress in life instead of backbiting , poke nosing ,forming religious crusader for cheap popularity to sway those that lack understanding.
Well, life is simply what you sow , you reap. It's what you put in, is what you get out of it.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by cocolacec(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
TMSMedia:
Leke Adeboye, son of clergyman, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, has thrown shade at people who despite having broken marriages, always attacked his dad's preachings on marriage.

Leke threw the shade while celebrating his parents on their 53rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

Posting a photo of his parents, Leke wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4930HlYPn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Leke is silly for attacking people with broken marriages.As far as i know Jesus and Paul were never married.Getting married as a christian is abnormal,if you truly want to live as your founder.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Denique:

Werey grin You are indeed your moniker tongue

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Favourchris(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

The pastor was preaching, lambasting Rev Chris Oyakhilome and his congregation. The pastor said he wonders how a pastor with a divorce wife can still claim to be carrying God’s anointing. That people falling under his anointing are stupid.

Then I sat down to analyze the situation and conditions surrounding the issue critically.

Many of these ministers of God’s homes are intact, not because they are good, love or respect their wives.
The women have been the ones holding and keeping the home which is based more on African culture of perseverance even when persecuted in the home by the husband than the scripture.

Many of these women aren’t comfortable and enjoying the homes, they are just enduring, struggling and pretending to the public that all is well.
If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome

Why is it that in this generation, what we can't achieve we look for a way to label it or give it a name to make us look woke and comfortable.

Many of them are enjoying their marriages ... We should ask them how they did it rather than giving our selves Nobel reason for our failed era

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Asour: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
TGM2015:

True.

God help us.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Even the Bible sanctions divorce, with specific grounds spelt out... Divorce doesn't make a person less of the individual God created him/her to be...

This statement from Mr. Leke is quite childish, poorly thought out, and distasteful! He could and should have left it at congratulations to his parents!

I thought Pastor. Adeboye raised his children properly and fully in the fear of God!!! Or is this the 'One that got away'??! Smh!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

cheesy grin

Afi 'Oyo Pastor' na.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even those that Fight the Servant of God find it difficult to Keep their Homes..

I Celebrate Sir and Ma..

Brother, what are you tapping into?

Do you know how their marriage is behind closed doors

Pray for grace for your OWN beautiful story.

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

The world also celebrates marriages and births too.
You do not need a visa to discover that you know?
such things don't make news where I'm . undecided and its in north america

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.

If that is the case... Then, he lacks humility and wisdom! Such statements take nothing away from Freeze... Honestly, he enjoys the attention!!!

A wise clergyman would do well to completely ignore Freeze!!!

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by anonimi: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Celebrate Sir and Ma..

Tap into nonsense.
Was Jesus married? Or Paul?
Are they not more renown than all the married people of this world with anointing for stealing the poor congregants money?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.

Freeze too sabi talk, him na ITK
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Celebrate Sir and Ma..

The only anointing needed in Marriage is the love and fear of God!!!... Don't exaggerate please.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by anonimi: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
Even the Bible sanctions divorce, with specific grounds spelt out... Divorce doesn't make a person less of the individual God created him/her to be...
This statement from Mr. Leke is quite childish, poorly thought out, and distasteful! He could and should have left it at congratulations to his parents!
I thought Pastor. Adeboye raised his children properly and fully in the fear of God!!! Or is this the 'One that got away'??! Smh!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Benmob: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Someone7:

This is extremely correct. Some parents are single for no fault of theirs. Some single parents are hurting. Being married longer than everyone else is not a first class ticket to heaven.

I'm a Christian and my parents are pastors but some of these pastors need to call their children to order
thiz ur comment made my day. U shabi

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by anonimi: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Freeze too sabi talk, him na ITK

Is ITD- I too dull- the opposite of ITK?
Are you ITD or you are also ITK as you allege for Freeze

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Simao88(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
te author=Amotolongbo post=93738192]Congrats to the them o

If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome [/quote].
I think is the same reason Graham's wife, Oral Roberts wife, coplands wife. Also left hmmn, bcox they are Africans. Liar
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
Damn niggar

Issorite

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
RuddyFusion:

What of me?

Dammmmr isoright
This is not right cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

When you carry belle now, your head go correct small.
What's there to miss in someone who comes online to shout damnnn niggarrrr! like a kindergarten hegoat bleating?
It's likely you're so bored and lost touch of tangible things to occupy yourself, hence your reason for settling down for this.

The only set people on Nairaland who long for the slow mor are secondary school kids or overgrown adults who still take pleasure in ridiculous, childish displays.

Lol chill Tiger.
That Comment was for laughs
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
anonimi:

Is ITD- I too dull- the opposite of ITK?
Are you ITD or you are also ITK as you allege for Freeze

Neither, freeze too know everything, na him dey always right
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by anonimi: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Neither, freeze too know everything, na him dey always right

I don't remember him saying that any differently than the established pastors do.
Can you please provide examples of him saying that he is always right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.