Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages (38251 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Congrats to the man of God and his family, that's the wish of a godly family to stay together till death.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Lamasta(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
I celebrate grace....
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

I remember a day when I was in an Orthodox church, Baptist, in Oyo town.
The pastor was preaching, lambasting Rev Chris Oyakhilome and his congregation. The pastor said he wonders how a pastor with a divorce wife can still claim to be carrying God’s anointing. That people falling under his anointing are stupid.

Then I sat down to analyze the situation and conditions surrounding the issue critically.

Many of these ministers of God’s homes are intact, not because they are good, love or respect their wives.
The women have been the ones holding and keeping the home which is based more on African culture of perseverance even when persecuted in the home by the husband than the scripture.

Many of these women aren’t comfortable and enjoying the homes, they are just enduring, struggling and pretending to the public that all is well.
If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome

You have hit the nail on the head.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Someone7:

This is extremely correct. Some parents are single for no fault of theirs. Some single parents are hurting. Being married longer than everyone else is not a first class ticket to heaven.

I'm a Christian and my parents are pastors but some of these pastors need to call their children to order

All these pastors need to stop or quit pushing their wards into ministry! The church of God is not a family business!!! They should allow God pick His successors.

This was the way from Genesis in the Bible: Moses to Joshua... Down to Samuel, to the Apostles of Christ!!!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
anonimi:

I don't remember him saying that any differently than the established pastors do.
Can you please provide examples of him saying that he is always right?

Do you follow him on his SM accounts?
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by dotedote: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Take it or leave it; it's cultism in high places.

DuBLINGreenb:
This mumu boy.
Daddy pikin

These people behave like they are in a cult
What is wrong in correcting the mistakes of a pastor
Or any preacher for that matter?

Somebody politely corrected a pastor's mistake Nd every pastor and pastors children are all going after him.
Because pastors are above mistake or what?
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Golan007: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Celebrate God's Servants Pastor Adeboye and his Wife..

53 yrs is not Beans neither is it moimoi..

In this Generation where Marriage is becoming a Part Time stuff!

Even those that Fight the Servant of God find it difficult to Keep their Homes..

I Celebrate Sir and Ma..

I tap into this Marriage Anointing..

I think he's talking to Dino Melaye.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by subcbouy: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
What destroys today's marriages is due to a lack of submissiveness and ego from any of the parts. In some cases, cheating from the so-called headship is another problem destroying marriages.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Broken marriage or home is not good
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

The pastor was preaching, lambasting Rev Chris Oyakhilome and his congregation. The pastor said he wonders how a pastor with a divorce wife can still claim to be carrying God’s anointing. That people falling under his anointing are stupid.

Then I sat down to analyze the situation and conditions surrounding the issue critically.

Many of these ministers of God’s homes are intact, not because they are good, love or respect their wives.
The women have been the ones holding and keeping the home which is based more on African culture of perseverance even when persecuted in the home by the husband than the scripture.

Many of these women aren’t comfortable and enjoying the homes, they are just enduring, struggling and pretending to the public that all is well.
If all of these our Ministers’ wives are white or have the white mentality, many of them might have left the homes like Anita Oyakhilome. Including the Oyo Pastor lambasting Oyakhilome

You are right. Sadly that era of submissivenes and perseverance by African women is gradually coming to an end due to education/civilization. Women are now obsessed with feminism and the fight for genda equlity as a result of exposure.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by sgd: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
mr freeze voice was shaking in his response video. lol
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Marriage is not an achievement

That you stayed in a marriage for 30-100 years doesn't make you more responsible than anyone, because you maybe in it suffering and smiling.

People will be applauding you and coming for council without knowing that if you get home you continue with the demon you've been fighting.

Your father has acquired more money, assets and even enough MAGAs that will continue calling you PAPA and kissing your chair while he has gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by TGM2015: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
bizme:
Village people are a myth.
grin grin grin

In Nigeria, it is not. Naa SS and SE people can tell you how real they are, especially, those from villages outside the town.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
What of Oyakilomi
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

Now you're understanding the point

Forget it

Tha number of years you make in marriage doesn't equate to the level of your responsibility.

You fit dey there d die and people are applauding you
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by anonimi: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Do you follow him on his SM accounts?

Do you have specific examples of what you allege- of him saying that he is always right?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by simpleseyi: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks Brother!

I am Happily Married!

So, a married man can still be constituting nuisance on the cyberspace? Wonderful.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by haiti007(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Aimed at daddy freeze, the banter continues
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
kstyle2:
Highly disappointed in him. He simply could have said he wishes his marriage and those of others stand the test of time like that of his parents. I hate seeing men talk like women
Nothing wey khaki no go see for oshiomole body

Na your type dey beat woman. He sure me die.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Favemmzar200(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by akdjr(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
He's talking of the two Pastor Chris.
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by jeff1607(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

you said it all, if they are allowed to talk,you will see some coded stuff in their messages
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by donnie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
post=93743970:

[/b]

[b]3 Great and Wise Men.

By the time the judgements begin to fall, you think you will escape? The thing that tickles your fancy is not YAH.

People are suffering, ISRAEL is crying and you're hailing these People. How are they wise and haven't been able to deliver the people?
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

Pastors, Reverends, even the Pope, are still "men".

Many people seem not to realise this. They are not angels or spirits. They are still men.
With the failings and imperfection that being a man brings.
When you realise this, then you will focus on upholding them in prayer. Than hailing them for being supermen or criticising them for falling.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by na2016: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o
[/s]

[b]I have read through this your assertion critically and I have compared it with what happens in my part of the white community that I live and converse with, I can tell you, your assertion is not correct. I have seen so many men and women remain married here.

I have seen a family still together married even after 50 years together without a child. I have seen another still married even when the husband was diagnosis of a particular disease that is terminal. I have seen others remain married and encouraging each other. These are just a few case that I can mention. So, it is not actually a white mentality thing as claimed by you. Infact, I would say that true and genuine love dwells in these people's hearts both in their families and church communities not based on material things as is the case now in most Nigerian relationships. One thing I know is that, infidelilty is a deal breaker amongst them here.
Mind you, I didn't add the Islamic community because I have not made contact with them...[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by LoveJesus87(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin
you no well o grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You should have known who he was talking about now. It is no other than the frozen minded Freeze.

Is freeze divorced?
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
LoveJesus87:
you no well o grin

grin grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by lexy2014: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Marriage is not an achievement

That you stayed in a marriage for 30-100 years doesn't make you more responsible than anyone, because you maybe in it suffering and smiling.

People will be applauding you and coming for council without knowing that if you get home you continue with the demon you've been fighting.

Your father has acquired more money, assets and even enough MAGAs that will continue calling you PAPA and kissing your chair while he has gone.

If marriage isn't an achievement, what is it?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Ezmans: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Congrats to the them o

if these leke is not seeing money he I'll eat human being, instead of using his father's marriage to advice young people like him he is shading them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.