Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages (38253 Views)

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by bezimo(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]thrash bin content

Can any good come from a thrashy nonsense girl. Rubbish..
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by olumide4christ: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
TGM2015:

Please, read the last paragraph very well and pay closer attention to the last sentence. For ease of understanding, I reproduced the said sentence here, "they will understand why job's families were lost in the battle brought on him by Satan ."

Now read your reply and tell me if you are not saying the same thing that the lost of Job's family was caused by Satan (devil) using your choice of words.

Sir...you said "village people" a number of times in your statement which I quoted unless you have gone back to edit your statement. "Village people" are not the same as "Satan"...they are different entities! That's what I am trying to explain. They cannot be used interchangeably.... because they don't mean the same thing.

Village people are people (human beings) who have allowed themselves to be used by Satan to achieve his goals. Satan uses anyone who yields himself/herself to carry out his evil deeds. In Job's case, village people were absent from the equation...Satan the devil was the one who personally accused Job before God and all that happened to Job ensued.
That's my point of correction, sir.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Amotolongbo(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
bezimo:

Can any good come from a thrashy nonsense girl. Rubbish..
[/s]thrash bin content
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Spaxon:

Lol chill Tiger.
That Comment was for laughs

Alright.
You look classy, although it seems your game might not be as gallant as the looks, especially with the way you're starting to join the damnnn niggarrrrr teenagers circus on Nairaland. Classy, big ladies don't shout damn niggarrr all about Nairaland like prankish teenage boys.
If damn niggarr is your mentor, then you just showed one reason why it's not always good to judge a book by it's cover.
In the meanwhile, you and your slow mor mentor can continue dammnn niggaring and rolling tyres all over Nairaland street if that is what rocks your boat.
No hard feelings though. Just saying. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin

I am Daddy G O too oo...hahahahaha
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 3:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Alright.
You look classy, although it seems your game might not be as gallant as the looks, especially with the way you're starting to join the damnnn niggarrrrr teenagers circus on Nairaland. Classy, big ladies don't shout damn niggarrr all about Nairaland like prankish teenage boys.
If damn niggarr is your mentor, then you just showed one reason why it's not always good to judge a book by it's cover.
In the meanwhile, you and your slow mor mentor can continue dammnn niggaring and rolling tyres all over Nairaland street if that is what rocks your boat.
No hard feelings though. Just saying. Lol

Yu Shou also know that it's also for laughs.
I believe Slawormir also does it for laughs n all.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
I used to like you a while ago.

Means you stopped
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Chai...na real homie be THIS....
Lol....
cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by JaneYave(f): 4:50am On Sep 10, 2020
A beautiful shout out turned out to be centered on people who are pained.Its so unfair,is this what Jesus taught? Why can't you just pray for them.May God not allow you see what they went through!
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by TGM2015: 6:36am On Sep 10, 2020
olumide4christ:

Sir...you said "village people" a number of times in your statement which I quoted unless you have gone back to edit your statement. "Village people" are not the same as "Satan"...they are different entities! That's what I am trying to explain. They cannot be used interchangeably.... because they don't mean the same thing.

Village people are people (human beings) who have allowed themselves to be used by Satan to achieve his goals. Satan uses anyone who yields himself/herself to carry out his evil deeds. In Job's case, village people were absent from the equation...Satan the devil was the one who personally accused Job before God and all that happened to Job ensued.
That's my point of correction, sir.
If I am able to edit my own, I can not edit my quote in your reply. So if you think that I have edited my post, check yours post, at least I can't edit my quoted post.

I know what has happened to you going by psychology of reading, reason why I directed you to check again, but you still hold on to what your mind is telling you not what your eyes is seeing. You may need to learn from this many of times we see what our mind wants us to see, which most times are not what our eyes saw.

I learn and conditions my body systems to see through my eyes and not through my mind. It is because we always see through our mind that made us see different angles of the same thing but when we choose to see through our eyes, we will always see the same things.

That last statement, going by the starting of the paragraph is that the same way job families were not immuned against devil attacks, same way is the family of people called by God (men and women of God) are not immune against the attack from Satan agents such as the village people m
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by bezimo(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[/s][s]thrash bin content

Banza
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Bluealamajiri: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2020
cheesy Maybe
Spaxon:

Means you stopped
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
mployer:
He is talking to freeze.
freeze talks too much
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by SURElee(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
This leke Adeboye should just shut his mouth already. Celebrate your parents and not shade others with broken marriages. Is this how the children of Pa Akindayomi's children were repĺying and dissing people while their father was doing this Christian clergy work in the early days of the RCCG church?

This Leke should grow up, he isn't ťhe only child of a clergy man...David oyedepo Jnr is also on social media , he is busy with his ministerial work, winning souls for the kingdom and too busy to be dissing people with failed marriages and replying theatrics.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by spiralwedge(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
TGM2015:

Nice one for your first paragraph and thumb up for your last paragraph.

But for your second paragraph, he should have reacted like a son raised with Christian values, born and brought up in a spirit-filled Christian home. Moreover, he is said to be a Pastor of church that teaches loves and praying for one enemies. If you don’t know what Christ and Bible teaches about love, forgiveness and engaging in unprofitable discussions, you can help yourself by studying the Bible.

The church should rid itself of hypocritical people like you who wants to control and judge how people should react.

Whereas, the Holy Spirit is not dogmatic. He dynamically uses every situation, emotion, knowledge, circumstance for God's glory, albeit unconventional.

The problem however is the pharisee, nay, you, who are self-righteous hypocrites judging from far, deluded of what God is doing in the now.

I wonder if you even know the history of the church and what apologetics is. I wonder if you knew how early church fathers stood up to defend the gospel. I wonder! I wonder if they were like you, the truth would have been passed down to us. I wonder if they had been stiffnecked like you and never yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to intellectually defend the gospel.

I wonder if you are even a Christian. You sound more like a Pharisee.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Perfection10(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Our daddy in the house. If you ain't married, I will like to give you my younger sister free of charge. She's so pretty with big front and back my daddy cheesy tongue. That is the seed I want to give to you grin grin

Baddest guy����. Hope your sister na confirmed "pastor" like Bishop Righteousness
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Bluealamajiri:
cheesy Maybe

That's heart breaking
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by TGM2015: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2020
spiralwedge:

The church should rid itself of hypocritical people like you who wants to control and judge how people should react.

Whereas, the Holy Spirit is not dogmatic. He dynamically uses every situation, emotion, knowledge, circumstance for God's glory, albeit unconventional.

The problem however is the pharisee, nay, you, who are self-righteous hypocrites judging from far, deluded of what God is doing in the now.

I wonder if you even know the history of the church and what apologetics is. I wonder if you knew how early church fathers stood up to defend the gospel. I wonder! I wonder if they were like you, the truth would have been passed down to us. I wonder if they had been stiffnecked like you and never yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to intellectually defend the gospel.

I wonder if you are even a Christian. You sound more like a Pharisee.
Someone says, I would have been Christian if not for Christians.

Please tell the difference between what the man did, the way you are responding and response from non-Christians. Your own Christ and Bible taught you that using abusive words and shaming people is one of the values of a good Christian.

Bible and Christ said we should be promoting peace, I am sure you will agree with me that the action of the man and your own choice of words is geared towards promoting peace, right?

I leave you in peace.

Edited
Looking through your profile recent posts, on Adeboye matters and others issues, I sincerely agree that I need to apologise for engaging with you. At least, with the attached screenshot, I shouldn't have expect better and decent response from you.

Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Bluealamajiri: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2020
You are pretty and I still check out your dp from time to time, if that counts.
Spaxon:

That's heart breaking
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by spiralwedge(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2020
You are an !diot. Self righteous piece of sh!t.

Gerraahia

TGM2015:

Someone says, I would have been Christian if not for Christians.

Please tell the difference between what the man did, the way you are responding and response from non-Christians. Your own Christ and Bible taught you that using abusive words and shaming people is one of the values of a good Christian.

Bible and Christ said we should be promoting peace, I am sure you will agree with me that the action of the man and your own choice of words is geared towards promoting peace, right?

I leave you in peace.

Edited
Looking through your profile recent posts, on Adeboye matters and others issues, I sincerely agree that I need to apologise for engaging with you. At least, with the attached screenshot, I shouldn't have expect better and decent response from you.
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Spaxon:

Yu Shou also know that it's also for laughs.
I believe Slawormir also does it for laughs n all.

Sure, all i said is also on a light note, although Nairaland has now turned to kiddies site, that is why all these childish displays and comments abound everywhere. All these kids dominating Nairaland make every thread look like Kindergarten forum, that is why you hear them all shouting dammn niggarr everywhere, kids are always fascinated and thrilled about such childishness. The times Nwaamkipe and others were active, NL was very funny but in a mature way but what we have now is not funny as such, it's just childishness that always look funny to kids. Some things kids laugh about, you wonder what's funny about it.

By the way, you gat to mind your cheeks gurl. It's already fat while you're slim, i wonder how it will look when you add weight. Lol
Aside that, you don't look bad, except that lucky shots can be deceiving, some people get shots at a particular posture and angle and it becomes the game changer until one sees their other pictures. Perhaps when you change your DP, i would be able to score you with assurance. wink
Re: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages by Spaxon(f): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Sure, all i said is also on a light note, although Nairaland has now turned to kiddies site, that is why all these childish displays and comments abound everywhere. All these kids dominating Nairaland make every thread look like Kindergarten forum, that is why you hear them all shouting dammn niggarr everywhere, kids are always fascinated and thrilled about such childishness. The times Nwaamkipe and others were active, NL was very funny but in a mature way but what we have now is not funny as such, it's just childishness that always look funny to kids. Some things kids laugh about, you wonder what's funny about it.

By the way, you gat to mind your cheeks gurl. It's already fat while you're slim, i wonder how it will look when you add weight. Lol
Aside that, you don't look bad, except that lucky shots can be deceiving, some people get shots at a particular posture and angle and it becomes the game changer until one sees their other pictures. Perhaps when you change your DP, i would be able to score you with assurance. wink

Nairaland isn't The family we once had.
Like things were real here.
Meet ups.
Contests n all.

Everything is gone

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.