Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member (11557 Views)

Husband Caught Pastor Having S3x With His Wife Who's Church Choir Leader / This Church Is Rotten!sex TAPE Of A Kamba PASTOR Having SEX With A Member(watch) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by grandpoh(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Una no go mind una business na when the pastor reason your matter you go know what’s up
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by figoperch: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
Report to the church elders first,let disciplinary action be taken against him,am sure he is married.
Then for your female colleague she didn't do well,did she come to serve or to be serviced,nawa ooooh,you can choose to tell her guy if your conscience allows you to.

So una go constitute disciplinary committee for pastor.

How many elders/CO/MS go dey?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Ahumanbeing: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
Fellow nairalanders pls i need una advice on this matter, I caught my pastor having sex with a fellow corper. I am a Corp member currently serving in one of the northern state, I attended Ecwa church on my arrival to the ppa but due to language barrier cos I don't understand Huasa I decided to switch to living faith church, we are only two myself and a female colleague by April this year my pastor start dating my female colleague, he visit often and a times stayed till night, they will eat together and even watch movie together till 11pm
I didn't mind at first so not to be tag jealous but I was always baffled when he come around for visit as the lady in question is engaged and the pastor is also aware of that. To shorten the story. On Thursday last week I left her in the lodge ( corpers Lodge) as early as 7:30am for school for waec things suddenly NEPA gave light I and one other staff from the school came back to charge phone I was shock to the marrow seeing my pastor having with my female colleague inside her room. Pls I'm mad, I'm confused what should I do. This is not ajoke it real
I need advice should I inform her man or let other church members know whatsup ??
Inform her man, take photos and send to her man. Ignore the FOO.LS telling you to ignore an engaged hoe having sex with one stupid "god of man".

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by ChingaOne: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Can you please mind your own business
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
Fellow nairalanders pls i need una advice on this matter, I caught my pastor having sex with a fellow corper. I am a Corp member currently serving in one of the northern state, I attended Ecwa church on my arrival to the ppa but due to language barrier cos I don't understand Huasa I decided to switch to living faith church, we are only two myself and a female colleague by April this year my pastor start dating my female colleague, he visit often and a times stayed till night, they will eat together and even watch movie together till 11pm
I didn't mind at first so not to be tag jealous but I was always baffled when he come around for visit as the lady in question is engaged and the pastor is also aware of that. To shorten the story. On Thursday last week I left her in the lodge ( corpers Lodge) as early as 7:30am for school for waec things suddenly NEPA gave light I and one other staff from the school came back to charge phone I was shock to the marrow seeing my pastor having with my female colleague inside her room. Pls I'm mad, I'm confused what should I do. This is not ajoke it real
I need advice should I inform her man or let other church members know whatsup ??

When did this happen?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by LaboPolitics: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
There is no way that pastor won't be yoruba man. Make we bet am! grin
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by sinkhole: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why do women generally get angry when they hear or see that another woman is being "happily" banged?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
Please which nysc batch are you?.. batchA stream II?
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
NnadyAutos:
Which location is the living faith church. The state, town and the name of the Pastor.If you can put this fact here it will be very easy to believe you.Since the outbreak of corona virus, in march 2020 no copper on any assignments anywhere in Nigeria.How come you mention April 2020, when the nation is under lock and key.
Exactly..that's why I earlier asked him his batch and stream
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by dododawa1: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
bro,face front
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Friend22(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
If not Jealousy, i don't know how two adults having consented sex is a problem to you.

Pastor sef na human being.

This stupid word "consented"is turning the world upside down.
I wonder the kind of parents we will have in the future.
Enablers of perversion.
How can a man who is not married to a lady sleep with her?!
How much more a man of morality?
Abeg your folks should spare us your BS.
No sense here.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Friend22(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
nairaman66:

For a lady who is engaged? Having sex with her is totally wrong and against the tenets of Christianity. The pastor should be condemned not encourage.

I don’t even know what this generation is turning into with the myopic way of reasoning of most people!

You think we have normal people in this generation?

Every perversion is now being normalised between "two consenting idiots"cheered on by useful zombies like him.

If people can raise half of 15,000 dollars for a morally low lady with 24 hours on a show and care less about those in our hospitals and those begging for alms you will understand that our leaders are not the problems.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Friend22(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
seniormallam:

No one is supporting the pastor, but putting your life on the line because of what na

Putting life on the line?
How?
Some of you are just spineless enablers.

You people are a shame to a faith you profess.

No.wonder atheism found its root in Christianity because Christians are always ready to double down on their beliefs.
Its a shame!

If it's a Muslim imaam or cleric, even a drunk Muslim will not defend him.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by EmmySparky(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
teadrake:
That man is not a pastor but an idiot. What can you do?? The female colleague is only your friend and not your sister. Try talking to her about the implications of her actions and advise her to desist from such an act. Don't take anything up with the supposedly "pastor"
.He is an idiot because he saw a snack and ate it?...common u can't be serious with a comment like this...the babe is obviously a loose one...pastor saw the opportunity and striked...he is human too
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Olibboy: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
It's not a new thing my sister. have you heard of a preacher man HOW HE WAS PREACHING ON SUNDAYs Vs HOW HE WAS LIVING MONDAYs...Just look away

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by ZooOga: 1:01am On Sep 10, 2020
buddy op, i also caught those vids on xvideo recently grin

Big Butt Granny catches the Pastor f*cking after church 11 min

Backing up that Big Black *ss after church 11 min
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Beverlyjean(f): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Kriss216:

He's an idiot cos he had sex? Sexual frustration is real. Pastor na human being not stick.

U are saying trash...he is a pastor for goodness sake...he should set example for the way to righteousness ...he should go get married if he want to have sex ...besides he is having sex with an engaged woman...when u see wrong , pls say it... u hv lost all forms of morality in u
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Beverlyjean(f): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2020
izibili44:
How he take concern you. And u say u are not a jealous person.

The problem of the world...bad things happen when good people refuse to speak out to condemn wrong actions
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Benwallt(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2020
Kriss216:

He's an idiot cos he had sex? Sexual frustration is real. Pastor na human being not stick.
they should be saying this when they mount the alter n not appearing holy and condemning other people recklessly.
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Deffjam: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Bofoy4:
my dear am not ignorant the school warn me strictly not to expose the secret if not that they will take action on me. So I give up
so you already told the school?

if i were you, i would just mind my bussiness.

you should'nt have posted the names of the church anyway.
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Babinski: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Pastor having sex with a girl that he knew is engaged and people said MIND YOUR BUSINESS THAT PASTOR IS ALSO A HUMAN BEING.... THE PASTOR MIGHT ALSO BE THE ONE TO WED THEM TOOMOROW WHO KNOWS

THESE ARE PEOPLE SOME PEOPLE ARE HOPING ON TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE IN NIGERIA....

The typical Nigerian only stands up against injustice when it affects him.

Honestly, when one reads some of the comments by Nigerians on issues, it is not far fetched to see how and why we are in the mess in which we are as a nation.

We cannot lend our voice in support of despicable acts in the name of mind your business or other excuses and expect the nation to turn out well. If you support a Pastor denying his calling by his actions, why do you cry when Politicians deny their promises also? A lot of Nigeirans are simply confused!
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
u tink say konji dey respect title? d pastor is so loose
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by extol1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
so unfortunate that the world has enter the church. there is nothing you can do than to pray for them. if you decide to tell the elders of the church, you might be putting your life at risk. at times, someone has to apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by benzion72(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
It be like say the Pastor is faster than you are. I beg face your service year
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Karemarealty288(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pastor na sharp driver and you are a sleeping conductor...

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by BanRobinson: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bofoy4:

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by BanRobinson: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
J111333:
Is the pastor married? No. Is the girl married? No.
Every girl today is "engaged" or has a boyfriend but Laura my uni classmate who has been "engaged" for over 5yrs now is still answering her papa's surname.
Biko, mind your business. Awa sister may be trying her possible best to avoid the next Shiloh and here you are acting like her village pipu.
Take am there.

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by AmancalledGod: 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Niqqa use that opportunity bill that pastor
He will pay you till he gets tired? believe me I and my niqqa don do am before and we are now big boys
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by niri(m): 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na d ECWA pst abi na d Living faith PST nai dey Bleep so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / More Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Mata Sunada Wasu Sinadarai Na Sirri Guda 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.