Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member (11486 Views)

Husband Caught Pastor Having S3x With His Wife Who's Church Choir Leader / This Church Is Rotten!sex TAPE Of A Kamba PASTOR Having SEX With A Member(watch) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Bofoy4(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fellow nairalanders pls i need una advice on this matter, I caught my pastor having sex with a fellow corper. I am a Corp member currently serving in one of the northern state, I attended Ecwa church on my arrival to the ppa but due to language barrier cos I don't understand Huasa I decided to switch to living faith church, we are only two myself and a female colleague by April this year my pastor start dating my female colleague, he visit often and a times stayed till night, they will eat together and even watch movie together till 11pm
I didn't mind at first so not to be tag jealous but I was always baffled when he come around for visit as the lady in question is engaged and the pastor is also aware of that. To shorten the story. On Thursday last week I left her in the lodge ( corpers Lodge) as early as 7:30am for school for waec things suddenly NEPA gave light I and one other staff from the school came back to charge phone I was shock to the marrow seeing my pastor having with my female colleague inside her room. Pls I'm mad, I'm confused what should I do. This is not ajoke it real
I need advice should I inform her man or let other church members know whatsup ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Kriss216: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
If not Jealousy, i don't know how two adults having consented sex is a problem to you.

Pastor sef na human being.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by adebwalex(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PLSSSSSSSS

16 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by teadrake(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
That man is not a pastor but an idiot. What can you do?? The female colleague is only your friend and not your sister. Try talking to her about the implications of her actions and advise her to desist from such an act. Don't take anything up with the supposedly "pastor"

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by izibili44: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
How he take concern you. And u say u are not a jealous person.

13 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Kriss216: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
teadrake:
That man is not a pastor but an idiot. What can you do?? The female colleague is only your friend and not your sister. Try talking to her about the implications of her actions and advise her to desist from such an act. Don't take anything up with the supposedly "pastor"
He's an idiot cos he had sex? Sexual frustration is real. Pastor na human being not stick.

15 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is none of your business, mind your business bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Deborah98(f): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Report to the church elders first,let disciplinary action be taken against him,am sure he is married.
Then for your female colleague she didn't do well,did she come to serve or to be serviced,nawa ooooh,you can choose to tell her guy if your conscience allows you to.

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by SocialJustice: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
Fellow nairalanders pls i need una advice on this matter, I caught my pastor having sex with a fellow corper. I am a Corp member currently serving in one of the northern state, I attended Ecwa church on my arrival to the ppa but due to language barrier cos I don't understand Huasa I decided to switch to living faith church, we are only two myself and a female colleague by April this year my pastor start dating my female colleague, he visit often and a times stayed till night, they will eat together and even watch movie together till 11pm
I didn't mind at first so not to be tag jealous but I was always baffled when he come around for visit as the lady in question is engaged and the pastor is also aware of that. To shorten the story. On Thursday last week I left her in the lodge ( corpers Lodge) as early as 7:30am for school for waec things suddenly NEPA gave light I and one other staff from the school came back to charge phone I was shock to the marrow seeing my pastor having with my female colleague inside her room. Pls I'm mad, I'm confused what should I do. This is not ajoke it real
I need advice should I inform her man or let other church members know whatsup ??
Mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by veraponpo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Don't be mad. He is a man of like passion like you.

He has sinned to God and has disappointed you.

This is how God feels every time you sin too.

Please forgive him and move on with your life. But if you are a worker, you can admonish him in the word of God and ensure you dont attack him in any way. If he is truly born again, he would be broken and sober.

If he continues, you can report him with facts to the senior pastors in Winners Chapel for his growth and cleansing of the body of Christ.

God bless you.

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Randerl: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:

So two adults having intimate relationship with each other deserves your approval first?

No go mind ya business. Continue to poke nose inside anoda people private life. Abi e affect ya life?

Abeggi, Mods move this Topic to Romance or Jokes Section.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Bofoy4(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
If not Jealousy, i don't know how two adults having consented sex is a problem to you.

u mean pastors are free to involve in sexuel immortality

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by muykem: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:

You read my mind.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Bofoy4(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
Report to the church elders first,let disciplinary action be taken against him,am sure he is married.
Then for your female colleague she didn't do well,did she come to serve or to be serviced,nawa ooooh,you can choose to tell her guy if your conscience allows you to.
he is single I mean the pastor
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by muykem: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
is pastor not human being? Life and Christianity is an individual race. Please face front, everybody will have their reward here on earth and the world to come.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Righteousness89(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you are Sure of this, Visit The Man and tell him how Dissappointed you are....

Tell him that he is not Worthy of being Called a Pastor...

Advice Him to go and Make Peace with God ..

After that leave Him to His Conscience!!

If there is a Senior Pastor in the Area , you can pay Him a Visit and tell him what u saw..

Don't be an instrument to Scatter the Church!

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Kriss216: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:

You saw the pastor's gbola inside the kpekus of your crush to ascertain they had sex?
How does the sexual immorality of the pastor affect your envious life?

Pastor is human and single also.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
E concern you? Gbeborun

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by NnadyAutos: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Which location is the living faith church. The state, town and the name of the Pastor.If you can put this fact here it will be very easy to believe you.Since the outbreak of corona virus, in march 2020 no copper on any assignments anywhere in Nigeria.How come you mention April 2020, when the nation is under lock and key.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Randerl: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Visit

Still waiting for the sermon, sire.
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Dedetwo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
@OP

Have you not heard about what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? You should know that fvck is part of human nature. Please go get yourself fvcked.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Is the pastor married? No. Is the girl married? No.
Every girl today is "engaged" or has a boyfriend but Laura my uni classmate who has been "engaged" for over 5yrs now is still answering her papa's surname.
Biko, mind your business. Awa sister may be trying her possible best to avoid the next Shiloh and here you are acting like her village pipu.
Take am there.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Kriss216: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bofoy4:
ebi like.say u be member of that church
I'm not a member of any Church. I'm a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Bofoy4(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
ebi like.say u be member of that church
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by MalcoImX: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Corper boy just stay silent o!

Concentrate on finishing your service
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pastor having sex with a girl that he knew is engaged and people said MIND YOUR BUSINESS THAT PASTOR IS ALSO A HUMAN BEING.... THE PASTOR MIGHT ALSO BE THE ONE TO WED THEM TOOMOROW WHO KNOWS

THESE ARE PEOPLE SOME PEOPLE ARE HOPING ON TO STAND UP AGAINST INJUSTICE IN NIGERIA....

10 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by initiate: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
either you are ignorant or you are just here looking for followers.

of course the first thing you should do is to report him to the church authorities immediately. thats the only way they can be rescued from damnation and also ensure the Church of God is not exposed to evil. please do the right thing asap

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by Bofoy4(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
initiate:
either you are ignorant or you are just here looking for followers.

of course the first thing you should do is to report him to the church authorities immediately. thats the only way they can be rescued from damnation and also ensure the Church of God is not exposed to evil. please do the right thing asap
my dear am not ignorant the school warn me strictly not to expose the secret if not that they will take action on me. So I give up
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by seniormallam(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
If you don't have any photo or video evidence, just keep shut, his gullible members can banished you from the village as wanted to tarnish the image of their pastor,
My advice, just keep watching and try getting photo or video next time, the earlier such fake men of gods are exposed the better for the church,
Been that the place is a village, if you report such pastor ,you could easily be targeted and likely lose your life,
Just do your service nysc and go home in peace, just take the incidence as one of the seven wonders of the world

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by teadrake(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:

He's an idiot cos he had sex? Sexual frustration is real. Pastor na human being not stick.
Sexual frustration should chase him with cutlass to his wife and not a gullible Corps member
Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by BMedia: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Report ASAP.

We cannot have hypocrites leading in our holy temples.

Someone that preaches abstinence and forbids fornication?

Please report to a senior pastor or elder immediately.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Pastor Having Sex With A Female Corp Member by nairaman66(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:

For a lady who is engaged? Having sex with her is totally wrong and against the tenets of Christianity. The pastor should be condemned not encourage.

I don’t even know what this generation is turning into with the myopic way of reasoning of most people!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science! / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? / Guys: handsome dudes, upload Your Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.