Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday (7339 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by bankulizer: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
There's nothing like "Harmless Missing You" madam.

Go sit down somewhere and stop deceiving yourself. You sure have feelings knowing fully well that your male friend is married and you're also married. Your husband has warned you severally to desist from visiting the Male friend...You need to see a psychiatrist. Delusion of Grandeur

2 Likes

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Preciousgirl(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
bankulizer:
There's nothing like "Harmless Missing You" madam.

Go sit down somewhere and stop deceiving yourself. You sure have feelings knowing fully well that your male friend is married and you're also married. Your husband has warned you severally to desist from visiting the Male friend...You need to see a psychiatrist. Delusion of Grandeur

So haven't u ever missed a lady friend? This is preposterous
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Kriss216: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
proclinician:
It's these useless things that pocohantas encourage us to date or marry. You're single or married, then you text a married man you're missing him. How do you prefer your thunder pls?
Lol
Poco can't force them on us. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Nwibii: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
I din't see any harm in that message, stop insulting her abeg. But if it's the man that sent that message it will be good. Humans are wonderful creatures anyway.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Denique(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
See thread now...mad peeps! grin
Redpillers vs Feminists
SIMPs vs HomeGirls
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by proclinician: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Please, if you have to quote me, quote me right. I don’t know if telling lies if part of the alfa male handbook, but just quote me right next time.

Lol

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by UDUJ(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Yesterday, I sent my male friend a harmless MISSING YOU message on WhatsApp around 6PM. At around 8 pm, I received a call from his wife with insults, calling me Ashawo. I didn't utter a single word because I meant no harm at all. My friend called this morning to apologise on his wife's behalf; is such a message too strange?

I thought in all your posts you say you are married? Or this is just another one of your attention seeking posts as usual?

Over 80% of your posts are lies.

1 Like

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Favy1235(f): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
You should have gone to his house so that we will know you are really missing him nah.
No go dey your dey
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Yesterday, I sent my male friend a harmless MISSING YOU message on WhatsApp around 6PM. At around 8 pm, I received a call from his wife with insults, calling me Ashawo. I didn't utter a single word because I meant no harm at all. My friend called this morning to apologise on his wife's behalf; is such a message too strange?
I don't even believe this your lies

1 Like

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by JONSYN7154: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

There's nothing like harmless message in abuja. You know you and I are in abuja together.

You Cross the line my dear Friend.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Makavelli25: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
Let's pretend you're not what the wife called you(though impossible), why should you be missing a married man to the extent of texting him

You side chicks don't know your boundaries again.

Don't know why I'm tempted to call you olosho. But, I'll let that slide.
Finishing
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Karleb(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
If I were the man, I would have deleted it after reading it.

This is one of the reasons why I never visited a certain married woman alone.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by konkonbilo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Na so den dey start oooo, a single lady missing someone's husband, hoeniranu undecided
I know that if you were the wife, you will locate her and pour her acid. Madam, don't do that again sad
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by bankulizer: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

So haven't u ever missed a lady friend? This is preposterous

You have to remove the "harmless" and be truthful to yourself girl.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Edyice: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

grin God gives U wat U need not wat U want lol

This is what I told her::

Me : let hang out

Precious : no am busy

Me : okay , text me when you are free

Precious text married man : baby I miss you , can I come over

Married man wife saw text : rain insult on her grin cheesy

Me : grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by grandpoh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
You miss him as in his dick abi? grin
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Fxwarrior: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Very harmful and suggestive. The wife is protecting her territory.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by TheChameleon: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
The OP is a troll...but nice one grin

Some mumus don dey type epistles as replies. tongue
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by wamide042(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Aunty Preciousgirl..let’s be frank between me and you, as the lady or woman that you are what will be your reaction after your husband comes back from work or let’s just assume he’s been indoor with you since weekend and all of a sudden a message came in from another lady saying ‘Missing you’. You even put it in caps.
Please what will be your reaction ? Or will you just smile and believe it’s one of his friends or colleague..
Please i need an honest answer. Thank you.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Salliet(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Harmless message brought you a harmless insult. At least the woman and her insult did not harm you too, its just on the phone...Case closed!

Please call in the next case.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stop missing other people's husbands, find your own husband and miss. You people would not respect boundaries, I'm sure you're the type that'd fight a fellow woman nakêd if she as much as says hi to your boyfriend.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Lordbucci2: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

u Nd that ur married friend no well!!
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by danielistics(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol if your man had a female friend send him same text I'm sure u wouldn't be thrilled. Most my friends are male but I know what common sense is

So you are saying OP doesn't have common sense lol

1 Like

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Mobi47(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:
Let's pretend you're not what the wife called you(though impossible), why should you be missing a married man to the extent of texting him

You side chicks don't know your boundaries again.

Don't know why I'm tempted to call you olosho. But, I'll let that slide.
nice one bro thanks.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by ChingaOne: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
How did she know your real name
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Godmademan(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
If not that immorality and wickedness are now strongly embedded in the hearts of Nigerians, how is this message wrong? People can't just have friends of either sex without sexual tension? I see nothing wrong in expressing one's self so long as there is no negative motif.
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Silentgroper(m): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin Na so den dey start oooo, a single lady missing someone's husband, Oniranu undecided
I know that if you were the wife, you will locate her and pour her acid. Madam, don't do that again sad
.hahahahaha. Ontop missing u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Preciousgirl(f): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Godmademan:
If not that immorality and wickedness are now strongly embedded in the hearts of Nigerians, how is this message wrong? People can't just have friends of either sex without sexual tension? I see nothing wrong in expressing one's self so long as there is no negative motif.

Thanks
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by mattsvibes: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Lol stop sending miss you message to marriage men the wife is too naive and insecure
Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by chccho(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Me I dey here dey find friend/gf/wife who go tell me they miss me, u are sending I miss you to a married man!!!!
This life no balance at all

Re: My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday by DaInferno(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Preciousgirl:

when someone else sends your husband that kind of message; make we no hear pim!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Girls To Avoid Dating / What Happened Yesterday When I Cried For Help On Nairaland(screnshot And Photos) / can I marry this person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.