Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) (42800 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Philippines For Romance And Fake Dollar Scam / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by mujaya1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
this igbos herdmen again

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by FLOTAN(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bad publicity for Nigeria. This could lead to loss of great opportunities for other Nigerians in the diaspora.

The bottom line is, crime does not pay. It gets exposed sometime in the future leading to shame and regrets.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Naija I hail ooooo we just criminal like MTN everywhere you go angry angry angry
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by frog12: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
so that's what THEY GO DO in that SHITHOLE call PHILLIPPINES.

THEY go they to corrupt that country.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:
The citizen are the major problem of nigeria not her gorvenment angry but we need more of this news the news is incomplete indeed cool
shame go soon catch you
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

One of them is named Sunday Promise from the Youtube Video.

From the way he speaks, I am 1000% sure of where he is from but let me keep Shut!
oil dey your end we know dose wey dey run dose axis

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

It's what the leadership taught the people that is being witnessed today, but everyone must answer for his own crimes.

Most of these boys employed that lifestyle through hardship. Some of them have really tried...

No you got it twisted, it is actually the other way round. The leadership is a reflection of the type of people in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by molbic(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN landed late but not totally disappointed

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Where are the celebrated igbo amaka?
Where are the noise makers of Igbokwenu?
Just last wk they are masturbating
This week they are mumuMating.
YEYE fifu
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jupiter7:

No you got it twisted, it is actually the other way round. The leadership is a reflection of the type of people in the country.

Nigerians, in the pre-military era, were not known for corruption. We were very gentle and hardworking people. The corruption started after the coups and counter coups which made corruption find its way from the leadership to the people. This is, in fact, the fact!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by fareed69(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Just to check names.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by shogsmania: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Here we go,the one thing Nigerian youths are good at
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by joepepsy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
But what he said is correct.
omenka:
Are your parents Nigerians?

Some of you make extremely stupid comments on this space. I wonder if you think before you type.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by frog12: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
so what they do?

Xisnin:
Fake headline.
They didn't "hack" any bank.
Ignorant bloggers and writers should speak to cybersecurity experts
to avoid using incorrect words.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by 360command: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
The Philippine prison system is one place you would not want to be in...

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by DeltanMan: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
They denied hacking the bank. I believe they might be innocent.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Igbalode people have scattered our reputation abroad. From Dubai to America and now to Phillipines.

Biafra come quick o!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hang them jare and send there body back to Nigeria
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Dominiqueismad: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

One of them is named Sunday Promise from the Youtube Video.

From the way he speaks, I am 1000% sure of where he is from but let me keep Shut!
say no to tribalism
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by zuto4u(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Oh God! Not again!!! Why are these idiots bent on denting our images abroad? Now, Nigerians are seen as virus all over the world. Now, for the genuine hardworking working ones to get a job abroad is like passing through the eye of a needle. The genuine Nigerains who are job seekers abroad no longer mention their nationality on their CVs for the fear of being rejected. Or should I talk about the mockery that I receive all the time from my friends who are none Nigerians. The name Nigeria has now become bad news both locally and internationally.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
sylve11:

Including your parents. Take note, I ain't a thief. embarassed angry cool

He doesn't mean everyone, a huge percentage, enough to tarnish everyone's image.

Sane people have started denying they're Nigerians
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Jonathan39: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
You forgot to mention skull miners, ritualist and Yahoo+ in Southwest grin grin
loneprof:
I'm hurt to know that most Nigerians "hustling" in southeast asia are just a bunch of criminals. It hurts to know that the best crop of Nigerians are the ones back home. They keep tarnishing Nigeria's name for the hard-working ones. embarassed

The government too isn't helping matters.The ripple effect of the kleptocracy is that the nation is breeding criminals. Boko Haram in the north, militants in the South-South, kidnappers, fraudsters, baby factory in the south-east, fraudsters and touts in the southwest... Etc.

Either ways, do the crime, do the time...
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
You forgot to mention skull miners, ritualist and Yahoo+ in Southwest grin grin

Ritualist and skull mining? What's that about?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Vanzcharles(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
omenka:
Are your parents Nigerians?

Some of you make extremely stupid comments on this space. I wonder if you think before you type.

Bro you are part of them. If the post have read igbos you would be so glad. You dey shout because he called Nigigerians and you fall under Nigeria. You also make extremely stupid comments and you don't think before you type.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Damn angry
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Jonathan39: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't know grin ask people from South West
loneprof:

Ritualist and skull mining? What's that about?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Vanzcharles(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

Is the bold statement a joke?

Honesty and Igbo should not be put in the same sentence!

Honesty and Nigeria should not be put in the first place. All our political leaders are thieves.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Emperor002: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
yourobbers d brownroof republic na dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.