Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) (42506 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Philippines For Romance And Fake Dollar Scam / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Miracle1991: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
izubext007:
I hope they are not igbos
then expect disappointment.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Miracle1991: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
izubext007:
I hope they are not igbos
then expect disappointment.because they must be ipob.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
are they the only people that encounter hardship? Why you no join them abi you no dey experience hardship?
Ipob miscreants must showcase their trademark anywhere the go.
#ipobarecriminals

Oodua tokan tokan ni mi... Alaye! undecided

Regardless of anyone's wrongs we have to examine the causative agents, otherwise it would be a biased criticism. If we don't think the government's recklessness has repercussions, why are we all demanding for a better leadership? We cannot shy away from these things cos countries with corrupt leadership breed corrupt citizens, similarly, countries with decent leaders have less crime rates. 1+1=2 baba!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Miracle1991: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
loneprof:

Oodua tokan tokan ni mi... Alaye! undecided

Regardless of anyone's wrongs we have to examine the causative agents, otherwise it would be a biased criticism. If we don't think the government's recklessness has repercussions, why are we all demanding for a better leadership? We cannot shy away from these things cos countries with corrupt leadership breed corrupt citizens, similarly, countries with decent leaders have less crime rates. 1+1=2 baba!
I understand you, but you should know that every criminal have one or two reasons to commit crime. Just look at that cyber criminal in the US(obi) he was doing well in United State where things are working instead of him to take advantage of that system he engage himself in shady business. These people are never satisfied,they believe accumulating wealth is their number one priority. 89% of them in that region are criminals, are they the only people in hardship?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Em5(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Osjaay:

Me i no dey claim that name oooo, na anoda country i dey claim, the insult,fear, facial expression, stigma, embarrassment associated with that name is shameful.

A lot of people will not understand. I just thank God for the few ones repping the country. I know how I feel good when I hear testimonies of one good Nigerian they know somewhere or have met.

It's really embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / John Ocheme Shoots Inah Ubi, A Police Inspector Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.