Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) (42486 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Philippines For Romance And Fake Dollar Scam / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
By the way which course are they studying in Phillippines?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why do you always tell us about this your uncle though? Is it really necessary?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Giving us bad image again
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by neutralist: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
This poster owns Bit Mistress and a fraudster. His post promotes this fraudulent site by luring those searching for genuine soulmate to a fraudulent dating site.

loommoney:
For them to study the bank system for flaws, they were helped by insiders. Same thing that happened in Malaysia. Cashiers in shops will use POS to skim(i.e copy) credit cards details from tourist. Then send to fraudsters to clone the cards. It's insider hand work

I have an inlaw that is a yahoo man. The guy is near 45 years. He is the one always giving me update. The guy is a big guy oo. He is a multimillionaire even though he only does online dating. Always cracking the latest dating site. He has eaten Match, POF etc. The one he uses now is Bit Mistress. From what I heard, he finds it easy to get clients from Bit Mistress because the site is this fresh.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Ellie01: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Huspuppt's international network of hustlers (HINH) at it again.

At the rate these guys are dragging the country plus the political class' unwanton looting, the word Nigeria will soon officially be a synonym for fraud, corruption and theft. An all encompassing name for anything dubious.

Just like d govt too
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

One of them is named Sunday Promise from the Youtube Video.

From the way he speaks, I am 1000% sure of where he is from but let me keep Shut!

He speaks like a yoruba man. Say his name.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
THESE GUYS HAVE LEFT DRUGS FOR CYBERCRIMES.

They do not want to risk the death penalty for drug offence in the Phillippines.

Nigerian image is getting battered by the day.

HUSHPUPPI and INVICTUS OBI started all this problem.

A poor country like Phillippines can not afford to loose such money to cyber thieves.

HAVE THOSE NIGERIANS REALISED THAT MANY PHILLIPPINOS ARE DOING MENIAL JOB IN COUNTRIES LIKE QATAR, DUBAI as house maid, house help and the rest just to make end meet.

They can not afford to loose the stipend the country generate from money wired by their citizen working overseas back to the phillippines.

They were supposed to be studying in the Philippines.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Millennialaku(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kalapokaa:
Tarnishing our image
stop this rubbish angry angry

lalasticlala
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by LegendHero(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

He speaks like a yoruba man. Say his name.

LOL

Flatiron will not kill me with laugh!

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

LOL

Flatiron will not kill me with laugh!

square round head, have you eat today with sai baba?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by adeayo1603: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Huspuppt's international network of hustlers (HINH) at it again.

At the rate these guys are dragging the country plus the political class' unwanton looting, the word Nigeria will soon officially be a synonym for fraud, corruption and theft. An all encompassing name for anything dubious.

My brother you have said it right.Presently,all over the world,when any foreign national hear Nigeria.What first come to their mind is fraud.I almost shed tears when I was applying for a job in Dubai and it was stated "preferred candidate" all national except nigerians.You can imagine wat it means to single out just one country out of all the countries in the whole world
Seriously,am ashamed to be a Nigerian that very day

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by LegendHero(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

square round head, have you eat today with sai baba?

No I haven't eaten.

Should I paste my account number so you can give me money for food?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

No I haven't eaten.

Should I paste my account number so you can give me money for food?

Smile...Don't worry Aisha buhari will be in Ibadan next tomorrow bro.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by LegendHero(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Smile...Don't worry Aisha buhari will be in Ibadan next tomorrow bro.

No, I need the money from you.

Since you asked me if I have eaten, so I am expecting you to be gracious enough to give me money to feed.

If you can't do that, then that shows you actually need the money for food more than me.

So I am asking again, should I paste my account number?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by simfrost90210: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
grin Nigerians sha we sabi show ourself anywhere we find ourself las las, everybody go dey alright
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by notoriousbabe: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
I only came to check their names
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by ostechno(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
These Yahoo guys don't know how this will affect us now and mostly in the future, the world is about to become 100% information age and businesses are moving online and hour reputation has been destroyed to a point that no Nigerian businesses will be trusted online in the nearest future, do you know what this means for Nigeria economy in the future, I'm afraid we are doomed.
Our government as finally reached the peak of curruption and I'm afraid nothing can change, the only thing that can help people out of poverty now are startups going online, good startups on Nigeria can take control of the economy, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon controls 60% of United States economy.
But right now our only chance is going side ways, we are getting to a stage that no investor will trust startups from Nigeria, no Nigeria Digital startups will be trusted.
We need to take actions and stop defrauding people, let's use our talents for the right thing, take for example, these guys could start a cyber security business and help the bank detect flaws, instead of defrauding them, now they've been caught and they just ended their lives.
I wonder how many Nigerians had the change to become the next Bill Gates but lost that chance and destroyed their live all in the name of Yahoo Yahoo. My heart is really broken because I can't stand it anymore when I come here and read how bad hour own people are behaving abroad and even here, we say the the problem we face is because of our government but the truth is 70% of the problem comes from the people. Even a 10 year old kid is already being inspired to start defrauding people. I know there are still alot of good and great people in this country but does that even matters, the nature of human is that they don't look at the good side of you, they only look at the bad side. Please stop defrauding people and let's build back our reputation.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by simfrost90210: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nigerians are natural born thieves
sad
GamalNasser:
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS ARE GROSSLY TO BE BLAMED FOR THIS SOCIAL DECADENCE IN THE SOCIETY.

They are too greedy just for any opportunity.

SEE HOW THEY RAVAGE NDDC.

SEE HOW THEY ARE STRUGGLING WITH FESTUS KEYAMO just for STIPEND FEDERAL JOBS IN THE AGRIC SECTOR.

Senators and Honourable are even fighting themselves for jobs meant for the youth.

SEE HOW POLITICIANS ARE FIGHTING FOR NPOWER JOBS.

UNTIL NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADER CHANGE FROM THEIR WICKED WAY embarrasing scenes like this cybercrimes in the Phillippines involving our citizen abroad will continue to come to International news to bring down the already battered image of Nigeria.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by relicng: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
I don't have anything to say, but in few years from now Nigeria will be an island nobody will want to have anything to do with them.. even UAE that one don't even need to go to their embassy before u got their visa under 2days Making it the most easiest country to travel without stress has starting chasing them away, even ordinary 30 days visa nah war, Ghana of yesterday don dey chase them away.. my brothers no be the same abroad we dey If unah hustle legally heaven go fall
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Timijo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
I am in one of these Asian countries working hard to make money but these greedy people will not stop disgracing me. I was making a PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow's lesson before I took a rest to read some news on nairaland. Come to think of it, I have a Filipino babe there.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by emperor863(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

One of them is named Sunday Promise from the Youtube Video.

From the way he speaks, I am 1000% sure of where he is from but let me keep Shut!

Not only the characteristic heavy accent but you can also see the flat heads.

We all know which side dem com from. Let me too keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

No, I need the money from you.

Since you asked me if I have eaten, so I am expecting you to be gracious enough to give me money to feed.

If you can't do that, then that shows you actually need the money for food more than me.

So I am asking again, should I paste my account number?

Possible, if you are too hungry...smile.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
gambia:
Always tarnishing the country's image everywhere undecided
The country no get image, bro.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by tweakdude1: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

You must be mad for such statement.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by GamalNasser: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
tweakdude1:

You must be mad for such statement.

No vex I didn't mean all NIGERIANS
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by jimohibrahim(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
shit, the light guy is my secondary school mate, I know his papa house like this.. I don't even know he is in Philippines now.. Baby why na?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ab0bi:
Ndi developer!!
Na hush puppy brothers aka afonja
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nwaelohim: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
I m waiting for their relations to come and blame Buhari and the entire NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested At Lagos Airport With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala (photos) / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.