Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) (42487 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Police Officers In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Philippines For Romance And Fake Dollar Scam / Customer Hacks Unity Bank System, Steals N23 Million With ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Dellorex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
LegendHero:

One of them is named Sunday Promise from the Youtube Video.

From the way he speaks, I am 1000% sure of where he is from but let me keep Shut!

me sef know, Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
"Hustling" is not an occupation!

IGBO amaka!!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by adewad13(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Asphericnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KeRgBZXl4

A video has emerged of the Philippines National Bureau of Investigation on Tuesday parading 4 Nigerian nationals in Muntinlupa City for alleged involvement in an international syndicate that hacks and siphons funds from banks, ABS-CBN Philippines reports.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/08/four-nigerians-arrested-philippines-allegedly-hacking-bank%E2%80%99s-system

Good ambassadors .....very soon you will be rewarded with national honors....just be patience there .....Hon. Dabiri Abike is processing your visas....Omo buruku gbogbo
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Gabbriell: 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:
I'm hurt to know that most Nigerians "hustling" in southeast asia are just a bunch of criminals. It hurts to know that the best crop of Nigerians are the ones back home. They keep tarnishing Nigeria's name for the hard-working ones. embarassed

The government too isn't helping matters.The ripple effect of the kleptocracy is that the nation is breeding criminals. Boko Haram in the north, militants in the South-South, kidnappers, fraudsters, baby factory in the south-east, fraudsters and touts in the southwest... Etc.

Either ways, do the crime, do the time...

True talk. Nigeria is denied a lot of things because of bad heads like this. They make the name Nigerian to be untrusted.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
loneprof:

What are you even talking about? Are you ok? undecided

Please I don't have time for tribalistic and biased opinions. If you want to insult another tribe, please go ahead and do so, don't involve me in your tribalistic negativity.

I wasn't being tribalistic.. you need to have your head examined
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:
The citizen are the major problem of nigeria not her gorvenment angry but we need more of this news the news is incomplete indeed cool
Name checker I guess?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Ndipe(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by izubext007: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
I hope they are not igbos
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by earnit3: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
CRIme patners
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Em5:
One of the questions I dread most these days is 'where are you from?' sometimes I respond 'Africa' and get away with it, other times it continues to 'where in Africa?' and I shamefully respond Nigeria. Believe me, Naija don cast.

It's your fault. Is Nigeria the only African country? Why not claim Ghana, Botswana, Gambia or even Liberia? How many non-Africans especially Asians are knowledgeable in the differences amongst African countries?

Anything to dissociate yourself from miscreants, fraudsters, cretins and inherently dishonest people should be pursued to the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by vRendoh(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Make we do change name! That name Nigeria has been rubbished. We should .....fast fast!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by wayodude(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
NCAN members I see you cheesy
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Mftivi: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Did any of you even consider that those boys might be innocent?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by segun18(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
My God! Our people have messed up.. Chai! Even in far away Philippines?

Lord have mercy
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by NaMeAboki: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
Blighty Blodas damaging our image as usual. angry
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
See wetin these people dey cause... Me wey dey look for link to run out of this country cry
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by AtlanticB(m): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na dem ndi Accommodators .
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Nigerians too good but them dey use am the bad way
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:59am On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Huspuppt's international network of hustlers (HINH) at it again.

At the rate these guys are dragging the country plus the political class' unwanton looting, the word Nigeria will soon officially be a synonym for fraud, corruption and theft. An all encompassing name for anything dubious.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:59am On Sep 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Some Nigerians are natural born thieves
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Ojady(m): 4:04am On Sep 10, 2020
That Dutarte, their President, wey no well - wey dey kill criminals upandan...these ones are goners!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Sammyolis: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
I trust my natiin
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Em5(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

It's your fault. Is Nigeria the only African country? Why not claim Ghana, Botswana, Gambia or even Liberia? How many non-Africans especially Asians are knowledgeable in the differences amongst African countries?

Anything to dissociate yourself from miscreants, fraudsters, cretins and inherently dishonest people should be pursued to the end.

Lolz, funny but you have a point. Here in the US there are hard working Nigerians esp in the health sector and other areas but mehn these days the criminal ones seem to be getting louder.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
I did not come here to check names..I knew where they are from.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Osjaay(f): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Em5:
One of the questions I dread most these days is 'where are you from?' sometimes I respond 'Africa' and get away with it, other times it continues to 'where in Africa?' and I shamefully respond Nigeria. Believe me, Naija don cast.
Me i no dey claim that name oooo, na anoda country i dey claim, the insult,fear, facial expression, stigma, embarrassment associated with that name is shameful.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippines For Hacking Bank’s System (Video) by Miracle1991: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
loneprof:

It's what the leadership taught the people that is being witnessed today, but everyone must answer for his own crimes.

Most of these boys employed that lifestyle through hardship. Some of them have really tried...
are they the only people that encounter hardship? Why you no join them abi you no dey experience hardship?
Ipob miscreants must showcase their trademark anywhere the go.
#ipobarecriminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.