Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? (2184 Views)

Buhari Attended Churches In 2015 (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria Loses ₦247.61 Billion In 100 Days Of Twitter Suspension / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by otokx(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2020
AwkaFinest:

The bolded is not true. Say 98% of Nigeria, not Nigeria as a whole. I know places like Bonny, Rivers State and Ogulagha, Delta State have 24/7 electricity as well.

As I will always say, only when this our national grid nonsense stops then we will have 24/7 electricity.

States should be allowed to generate their electricity and sell to people within the state boundaries. If excess they can sell to other states, but prices will be regulated by the FG.

Simple!

These places that have 24/7 electricity, oil companies are paying for it. The issue with Nigeria is who will pay for it?
Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- What makes you think I have no employees?!
What makes you think I don't have businesses (helping countless of peopke) scattered all over the world?
- What makes you think I live in Nigeria?
- What makes you think i am
surrounded by lazy deluded people who think that they will get a job tbecause of some invisible man in the sky?
- What makes you think lazy deluded xtians people should get a job before the millions of hardworking "mentally/emotionally sane" people out there who understand the concept of meritocracy?!?!?!?

Any person who thinks teaching couples succeed ve their life problem and willingly stay miserable by giving out their little money to some bastard in robe, deserve to live a miserable life!!!

No businessman even the illiterate ones that reason like you.

If you go to church, you will know that church is not all about prayer. In fact, it's more to teaching, preaching, lecturing, admonishing, etc.

You can take up a thread on nairaland to teach the people you want to free business and business ethics.

What do you think makes people waste their time in church?

Start teaching people how to succeed in business and see them leave pastors to follow you if they start becoming a success.

Who want to be poor?
Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by wirinet(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

No businessman even the illiterate ones that reason like you.

If you go to church, you will know that church is not all about prayer. In fact, it's more to teaching, preaching, lecturing, admonishing, etc.

You can take up a thread on nairaland to teach the people you want to free business and business ethics.

What do you think makes people waste their time in church?

Start teaching people how to succeed in business and see them leave pastors to follow you if they start becoming a success.

Who want to be poor?

Desperation and promises of instant or unmerited wealth (prosperity). The only catch is obey the G.O and ensuring he lives a flamboyant lifestyle by paying tithes, offerings and gifts; no need of hard work or need to acquire skills or education.

Nobody wants to be poor. But the reality is that Nigeria is a poor nation, with over 60% living below the poverty line. That makes then vulnerable to men of god, ritualists, cult groups, scammers and others who promise instant wealth for a small fee.
Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
wirinet:

Desperation and promises of instant or unmerited wealth (prosperity). The only catch is obey the G.O and ensuring he lives a flamboyant lifestyle by paying tithes, offerings and gifts; no need of hard work or need to acquire skills or education.

Nobody wants to be poor. But the reality is that Nigeria is a poor nation, with over 60% living below the poverty line. That makes then vulnerable to men of god, ritualists, cult groups, scammers and others who promise instant wealth for a small fee.

Why not start to change the trend by teaching people how to be successful without going to church?

This is my point
Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by NiceMen: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Muna4real:

Oga you are just looking for a way to drag the church into the mud. Is it only them that have steady electricity? Go to the houses of politicians ,past presidents and former head of states. You can even visit wealthy neighborhoods in Lagos and Abuja if you like. They all have steady electricity. All government houses and estates have steady electricity. Even Aso rock is not excluded. But yet instead of you to ask your president why he has steady electricity and you don't, you choose to drag the church into your confusion. What's exactly your problem?
IF I LAND YOU BETTER SLAP EH, you will take this your silly, overzealous, and unsolicited religiosity out of here. angry angry

Where in my post did mention that what the church is doing is BAD? or are you blind?
Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by Muna4real(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
NiceMen:
IF I LAND YOU BETTER SLAP EH, you will take this your silly, overzealous, and unsolicited religiosity out of here. angry angry

Where in my post did mention that what the church is doing is BAD? or are you blind?

Why did you single out the church in your write-up? Are they your elected leaders? Mere looking at your write-up suggests that you want to start the useless arguments people like you make about the church and the replies and mentions you got has cleared all doubts.
Re: If Some Churches In Nigeria Have 247 Power Supply, Why Can't Nigeria Have Same? by NiceMen: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Why did you single out the church in your write-up? Are they your elected leaders? Mere looking at your write-up suggests that you want to start the useless arguments people like you make about the church and the replies and mentions you got has cleared all doubts.

Shut ur stupidity already. In case your comatose brain can't decipher, the aim was to emulate whatever the church is doing.

But I don't take people like you seriously because your kind abound among churches with evil antecedents.

And the fact that u do all this unsolicited defense does not mean you will make heaven.

Comot for road make I see better people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspection Of Obuaku Seaport Site In Abia State / Yoruba Women Scold Nnamdi Kanu, Back Police Order To Arrest Igboho / Bandits Release Video Of Pregnant Student And Others Abducted From Kaduna School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.