Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Bbnaija 2020: ‘all That Happens Between Ozo, Nengi During Shower’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija 2020: ‘all That Happens Between Ozo, Nengi During Shower’ (527 Views)

#bbnaija: Female Housemates Captured During Shower Hour This Morning (18+video) / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / 5 Things Guys Think About During Shower Sex And May Not Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: ‘all That Happens Between Ozo, Nengi During Shower’ by nnix: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate Ozo has opened up on what happens between him and Nengi when they have a shower together.

Ozo, who has always professed his love for Negi, said that the maximum thing that has happened between them is hugs and holding of hands.

While replying to Dorathy who was curious to know all that happens to them, Ozo said “The only thing that happens between me and Nengi is holding hands or hugs. That’s the maximum thing that ever happened.

“Even the times when we take our showers together it’s like one person is taking the shower and the other person is just there or sometimes she’ll be with me while I’ll just be taking my shower and we’ll just stay there and be gisting…”

In another news, he wrote a love letter to Nengi on Tuesday, describing her as his favourite movie.

His letter read: “I know I love you because none other has made me feel this way

Read Also: BBNaija 2020: Who Goes Home On Sunday? See Nomination List
“You are a blessing and a kind person. I can watch you for a lifetime. You are my favorite movie.”

“With you I want everything. With you, I’ll always have a friend & lover. Your smile and laugh gives me joy.”

Details - https://www.naijainfoguide.com/bbnaija-2020-all-that-happens-between-ozo-nengi-during-shower/

(1) (Reply)

The Masters Bedroom Is Incomplete Without This | Vitafoam Shop / Meet The Man Who Develop SARS ? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.