Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Dead Famous Yoruba From Covid19 Have In Common! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Dead Famous Yoruba From Covid19 Have In Common! (185 Views)

Why Is European Union Spelling Out Yoruba From Black Race During visa Survey? / SEE What Dead Nigerian Who Won $125 Million Contract Wrote On FB / Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Dead Famous Yoruba From Covid19 Have In Common! by DCatt: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
These 4 all married foreigners.

1. Ajumobi
2. Kashamu
3. Dapo Williams
4. Jonathan Adewunmi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQiwSWgBMm0

A man whose children are not allowed to be at their father's gravesite, did that man have peace till he died or did he even die of natural cause? Let people with their heads screwed straight figure that out.

And according to this pastor, popularly called "the Nostradamus of our time" in another video, Akeredolu is next. In that same video he said Ajumobi was poisoned because he started asking his wife about the money he invested in her hometown in Lebanon. I had not started watching this pastor when I said here on nairaland that Ajumobi was killed but by his new daughter in law.

I recently started listening to this man for the past few weeks and I can say he's the number 1 Yoruba pastor just for being able to say things other pastors know but are afraid to say.

In this very video below @11 mins mark, he mentioned the people responsible for the killings in Yorubaland to bring down Yoruba. Also he raised important questions on the people trying to be members of Yoruba house of representatives in Lagos and how the people who Yoruba civilized are now making noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXbOaFSZik8

The pastor has made a lot of truthful comments like this one.

In this very video titled Nigeria's costly mistake is the amalgamation. At 29 mins mark, he said "the most dangerous people are people with mixed Yoruba and igbo blood like Obasanjo" and went ahead to describe how Obasanjo picked all Yoruba names to hide his real identity and how he's been trying to destroy Yorubaland from killing Fela's mother to working against MKO Abiola and then Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aTC7GCKXsE

(1) (Reply)

Executive, Legislature, Party Consultative Forum Kicks Off Meeting / Decision Making Is Valid Only At General Assembly / Video: Covid-19, How Yahaya Bello Warned Nigerians About Lockdow & Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.